Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 963 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 46386391395396196296396496597310131063 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 17949
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Well I hope you guys aren't all assuming the results of this election are a foregone conclusion and that Biden's win is in the bag. We should all know that is not the case. What IS the case is.....who the hell knows who wins?
    I have it 55/45 for Biden, with Penn being the state that has the ultimate flip of the coin state that can go either way and give the win to any of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Their have been massive pro trump rallies in democratic bastions like nyc and California. It makes these people think that these places will vote red just because few thousand people meet up and support dear leader.

Here is the reality in California 4.5 million people will vote for trump, in ny close to 3 million people will vote for trump, but they donít get the fact that almost double that will vote blue.

They speak of the silent majority, their group is not silent any longer but the majority in these places are silent and go about their business and will vote against him. They donít hold rallies for dear leader or have massive truck rallies and so on.
    Just like there are liberal enclaves in states like Texas and Florida, there are also conservative enclaves in California and New York.

California and Texas will go about 2-1 for Biden. Texas and Florida meanwhile will go 1-1 and break by a point or two either way. The fact that the early vote in Texas is 80% of what it was the entirety of 2016 leads me to believe it will go for Joe Biden. People don't go in that much because they love the idea of preserving the status quo.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    of course, Biden should be more careful about giving fodder to the Trump campaign by saying things like that....because as a recent Trump ad proves, they love taking things he says out of context to contend he's saying things he is not......like 'I'm going to raise your taxes' which he did say...about people making over 400k
    Oh my god. He wants to repeal the Trump tax cuts which decreased taxes for people who made 400,000 or less

What the **** do you think is going to happen when he gets rid of that tax plan? Taxes will increase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The majority of conservative voters Iíve had interactions with voted early to avoid the impending mess/potential fraud of mail in voting. I wouldnít be so confident in assuming that early voters is a good thing for Biden.

Edit: This also isnít a typical election year. The pandemic surely drove up early voting numbers.
    Last edited by Jack the Ripper; 10-25-2020 at 10:59 PM.

5. 10-25-2020, 10:54 PM
    Reason
    Insults - Rush

6. 10-25-2020, 10:56 PM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The same dude said Beto would take texas AND win the dem nomination.
    Itís such a joke. But not really considering who itís coming from. I feel kind of bad for him and how brainwashed he is.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Just like there are liberal enclaves in states like Texas and Florida, there are also conservative enclaves in California and New York.

California and Texas will go about 2-1 for Biden. Texas and Florida meanwhile will go 1-1 and break by a point or two either way. The fact that the early vote in Texas is 80% of what it was the entirety of 2016 leads me to believe it will go for Joe Biden. People don't go in that much because they love the idea of preserving the status quo.
    I would tend to agree but the cult is strong and his followers are staunched supporters and they will line up early as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The majority of conservative voters Iíve had interactions with voted early to avoid the impending mess/potential fraud of mail in voting. I wouldnít be so confident in assuming that early voters is a good thing for Biden.

Edit: This also isnít a typical election year. The pandemic surely drove up early voting numbers.
    Agree

I Trump has a strong support with people that will vote for him just as strong as people who want him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Agree

I Trump has a strong support with people that will vote for him just as strong as people who want him out.
    That is a complete opposite stance from what you were posting a week ago.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Didn't know Aubrey Huff had a lobotomy since retiring from baseball.
    Oh yeah. His Twitter feed is a complete dumpster fire. Dude has been unraveling for years now at this point.

....and I'm a diehard San Francisco Giants fan (he was a big part of their '10 championship).

I like how conservatives hate participation trophies but now all of a sudden like Aubrey Huff. Dude's whole damn career was one big participation trophy.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

As lame as Huff is these days, you've still got to give him some credit for placing 7th in NL MVP voting and helping lead the Giants to the playoffs (and an eventual championship) in 2010.

For all of our big tough guys ready to put their money where their mouth is, Bovada has an excellent payout for a potential Trump re-election (+145). You could win $21,750 on a $15,000 bet.

....as opposed to the -190 odds for Biden to win where you'd only make $7,894.74 on a $15,000 bet. Either way about it, I'd venture that it is much safer to place your bet at a reputable site than versus some stranger on PSD.

Best of luck! Let's just make sure to see a screenshot from whichever of you studs is "man enough" to really put their money where their mouth is.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    For all of our big tough guys ready to put their money where their mouth is, Bovada has an excellent payout for a potential Trump re-election (+145). You could win $21,750 on a $15,000 bet.

....as opposed to the -190 odds for Biden to win where you'd only make $7,894.74 on a $15,000 bet. Either way about it, I'd venture that it is much safer to place your bet at a reputable site than versus some stranger on PSD.

Best of luck! Let's just make sure to see a screenshot from whichever of you studs is "man enough" to really put their money where their mouth is.

Iíve literally posted the moneylines for Trump for weeks now. You arenít man enough to take even a harmless bet like exile from PSD so I donít know why youíre talking.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh yeah. His Twitter feed is a complete dumpster fire. Dude has been unraveling for years now at this point.

....and I'm a diehard San Francisco Giants fan (he was a big part of their '10 championship).
    Says the guy who spends 24/7 on this dying Internet forum.

Imagine being this obsessed with someone who hasn't even replied to you in weeks....