Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 890 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 390790840880888889890891892900940990 ... LastLast
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 18041
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    There's decline and then there's full on free fallin', downward spiral.
    True. Though both presuppose a viable starting point, which in this case is rather dubious.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    True. Though both presuppose a viable starting point, which in this case is rather dubious.
    True as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    common sense is not something to support anything, you know better.

if I said it's common sense that Trump has had success as President, there is no way you or anyone else would like okay you're right, it would require actual evidence and things that he has accomplished.
    If you said that, you would not be using common sense. That is the difference.

I do think Tupac is/was great.

What? Have you ever heard anything hes said?? You think what he said is "great"?

"Theres a ghetto up in heaven and its ours
    Black power
    Is what we scream when we dream
    In a paranoid state and our fate
    is a lifetime of hate
    Dear mama can you save me
    And **** peace cuz the streets
    got our babies
    We gotta eat"

How could you listen to this guy, call him great, and then be completely ****in blind to what systemic racism is?

Do you get what hes even saying there?

He was walking talking black panther activist, lol, I'm so confused by you...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 09-27-2020 at 06:00 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Sorry I just smoked a bowl, lol..

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If you said that, you would not be using common sense. That is the difference.
    actually it would be, because those paying attention know that Trump has had success as President.

Common sense is sound practical judgement concerning everyday matters, or a basic ability to perceive, understand, and judge that is shared by nearly all people. The first type of common sense, good sense, can be described as "the knack for seeing things as they are, and doing things as they ought to be done"
    nearly all the people that know the news know Trump has had success.

I could be here awhile posting the news of accomplishments Trump has had, but it shouldn't be needed because it would be common sense to anyone that has paid attention.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What? Have you ever heard anything hes said?? You think what he said is "great"?

"Theres a ghetto up in heaven and its ours
    Black power
    Is what we scream when we dream
    In a paranoid state and our fate
    is a lifetime of hate
    Dear mama can you save me
    And **** peace cuz the streets
    got our babies
    We gotta eat"

How could you listen to this guy, call him great, and then be completely ****in blind to what systemic racism is?

Do you get what hes even saying there?

He was walking talking black panther activist, lol, I'm so confused by you...

I don't have to like or even know all of his lyrics to think his songs are great, or to think that he has had incredible success.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

actually it would be, because those paying attention know that Trump has had success as President.

nearly all the people that know the news know Trump has had success.

I could be here awhile posting the news of accomplishments Trump has had, but it shouldn't be needed because it would be common sense to anyone that has paid attention.
    Its actually common sense that trump has been a failure of a president. Our country's global ranking has dropped further and faster than any other president in US history.

I don't have to like or even know all of his lyrics to think his songs are great, or to think that he has had incredible success.
    lol, obviously you dont need to to think he had success. But you just said he was great, not successful.

which side was it that said Joe Biden should not concede?

speculation on what Trump might do, but we know the other side did not accept/like the results from the last election.
    Cool you’re just making things up like Trump does.

Speculation? Yeah based on the actual words coming out of Trumps mouth. But he’s only the president, why should he have any accountability right?

And I don’t recall Democrats not conceding the race and challenging the results. Where did that happen? When Hillary called and conceded that night or when congress passed through the results? You guys keep confusing “not liking Trump and his unethical actions” with “not accepting election results”. Presidents need to be held accountable. Don’t care who it is or what the matter is.

Meanwhile Trump is trying to smash through a scotus appointment so that he owns the bench for when he challenges every ballot that doesn’t have his name on it.

The guy wasn’t even a good winner, claiming hillary only won the popular vote because of 3 million illegal votes, why would he be a good loser?

“The only way we lose is if the election is rigged.”

He already has you all preprogrammed. If he loses, no matter by what margin big or small, you guys are ready to challenge the results. I personally think Trump will win. But I guarantee that if he doesn’t, none of you will accept a Biden win unless Trump does....and he won’t.

If he’s ahead on election night in close states, but mail in ballots still need to be counted and Biden pulls ahead....it’s rigged.

If Biden wins big....it must be rigged, there’s no way he could lose that big.

The Election That Could Break America: If the vote is close, Donald Trump could easily throw the election into chaos and subvert the result. Who will stop him?

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...oncede/616424/

Eye opening article with way more info than the little blurb I provided.
    Finally got the time to read the whole article. Really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    The guy wasn’t even a good winner ... why would he be a good loser?
    100% true. Nothing is bigger than the President's ego sadly to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Finally got the time to read the whole article. Really interesting.
    It's a long read but def interesting.

It's a long read but def interesting.
    I found it helpful that he went through it step-by-step (from now through to inauguration day) and then identified the various, sometimes disturbing, options at each step.