Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 738 of 889 FirstFirst ... 238638688728736737738739740748788838 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 13324
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The problem is libertarian party is always a joke which is probably the most libertarian thing ever.
    True. I respect their ideals though. Their biggest issue in 2016 was that Weld should have had the lead spot on the ticket. I don’t always agree with that guy, but he comes from a good place and is a better qualified leader than Gary Johnson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Operatives. Lulz.
    I imagine 3 dudes hiding in a giant elephant costume.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I imagine 3 dudes hiding in a giant elephant costume.

Lol.

Not me. I imagine 3 small elephants hiding in a regular sized MIB agent costume.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Not quite as good as bankrupting farmers with a half cooked tariff attack.

Dems do nothing about China and Republicans do the wrong thing. They both suck on this issue.
    Seriously.

I've given Trump credit for this before, but I fully support him wanting to shake things up with China. It's just unfortunately, he cant negotiate worth a crap and got completely ripped. He may have had a long term plan in mind, I don't know, but given his corona response I doubt we're gonna have a chance to find out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Seriously.

I've given Trump credit for this before, but I fully support him wanting to shake things up with China. It's just unfortunately, he cant negotiate worth a crap and got completely ripped. He may have had a long term plan in mind, I don't know, but given his corona response I doubt we're gonna have a chance to find out.

His plan was probably to do what he has done with his businesses but then he realized that he can't just walk away without paying them and blackmail them into taking far less money and risking to go out of business. China isn't some 3rd rate concrete mixing company.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    His plan was probably to do what he has done with his businesses but then he realized that he can't just walk away without paying them and blackmail them into taking far less money and risking to go out of business. China isn't some 3rd rate concrete mixing company.
    His moves were definitely affecting China too tho. They just seemed to be responding to the tariffs better than us. They're just better organized than us.

We got all types a wierd inner political battles going on. In china they just exile em and keep it pushing. Ain't skip a beat.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://twitter.com/philipwegmann/st...661966338?s=21

Haha this **** is out of control

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The problem is libertarian party is always a joke which is probably the most libertarian thing ever.
    Libertarian Party debates are better than 90% of scripted comedy. The 2016 Presidential one, especially.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol.

Not me. I imagine 3 small elephants hiding in a regular sized MIB agent costume.
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Seriously.

The tariff idea was good but he only used that one tool in the tool box. No follow through and eventually had to cave to avoid losing the Midwest in the election.

What we needed was Trumps willingness time act on China, backed by a traditional Bush (senior) type of administration with the global financial experience, but governed by an Obama or Clinton admin style of long term game planning (not the GOP scorched earth aggression).

At least Trump was willing to try something.

...can someone bookmark this because no matter how many times I give credit to Trump, one of the residents conservatives in here busts out the “you just hate anything he does no matter what” nonsense that Tucker told them to say.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I like how they used a photo of Biden in prayer as a way to make it look like he’s weak in another ad.

Doesn't take much to fool and/or enrage a base full of dummies.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

He is against energy

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Doesn't take much to fool and/or enrage a base full of dummies.
    This is facts.