Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 730 of 865 FirstFirst ... 230630680720728729730731732740780830 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 12966
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Has Biden heard of Karen bass?
    She is likely on the short list.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    No she's not.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No she's not.
    Are you on the vetting team? How would you know? Does Trump know you have joined the resistance???????

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No she's not.
    Ok buddy...I trust you over CNN...every time.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/polit...ate/index.html

____

The real reason I came into this thread was a bit of humor:

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Oh man, you're missing it, theres tons of youtube videos showing Biden being a creeper.

How have you not came across this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    I know. 20+ sexual assault accusations vs 1. I just can't remember if Trump or Biden have the 20+ ones.
    Biden the saint!

Biden like to smell women’s hair, trump likes to grab them by the *****.

Now Biden has smell the hair of little girls, and trump has bragged about going into the dress rooms of 15-16 year olds when he was in charge of miss teen USA.

Both suck ***.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Been saying it for a while now that Joe will be the most liberal president in memory. But progressives and liberals in general are born losers who will of course sit it out or throw their vote away writing in Bernie because they didn't get their way, give Trump another term and push their progressive fantasy world back another generation.

Like progressives do know that Ruth Bader is going to decompose in the next 5 years and give the cons another appointee on the bench right?
    Obama is more progressive than Biden imo. He just had to play the game a little bit, just as Biden will.

Biden will have liberal policies here and there, but we'll see what he does with the things that matter such as healthcare, minimum wage, education, etc otherwise it will just be pandering.

Biden is a conservative, that happens to be a Democrat. I don't even see him as a neolib.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 08-01-2020 at 11:46 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Neat. Hopefully her hair smells nice

Chris Dodd (aka Chris Dudd, erstwhile Democratic senator from my former state, Connecticut) is a complete d’bag and, not surprisingly, a great friend of Joe Biden’s — and of Harvey Weinstein’s as well. Dodd is a creep. Check out the 1985 incident called the “waitress sandwich.”

And yet, in his so-called retirement, Dodd remains one of Biden’s closest advisors and confidants on the current campaign, assuming a campaign is what you want to call it. Anyway, if this ongoing relationship is any indication of what we have in store with Biden, count me all the way out.

EDIT: I discover that Dodd is the leader of Biden’s committee charged with vetting the potential VP candidates, which as we know is promised to be a woman.

Now there is some delicious irony.
    Last edited by Crovash; 08-02-2020 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Biden like to smell women’s hair, trump likes to grab them by the *****.

Now Biden has smell the hair of little girls, and trump has bragged about going into the dress rooms of 15-16 year olds when he was in charge of miss teen USA.

Both suck ***.
    Trump has been to Epstein’s island so...
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Obama is more progressive than Biden imo. He just had to play the game a little bit, just as Biden will.

Biden will have liberal policies here and there, but we'll see what he does with the things that matter such as healthcare, minimum wage, education, etc otherwise it will just be pandering.

Biden is a conservative, that happens to be a Democrat. I don't even see him as a neolib.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When elected, watch who he places in his administration and where. That will indicate what he will push. I bet there will be neolib somewhere on his staff.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Biden is polling up 4 in North Carolina and up 1 in Georgia. At this time, Trump was polling 4 in Georgia against Clinton and ended up winning up 5.

Ok buddy...I trust you over CNN...every time.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/polit...ate/index.html

____

The real reason I came into this thread was a bit of humor:

The person who wins the EC vote gets the most votes. There are no national elections in the US. But you knew that.

Check out this (realistic) nightmare I just created:

So the House votes for Biden and the Senate votes for Pence.

Biden-Pence 2020!