Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 352 of 352 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352
Results 5,266 to 5,279 of 5279
    See now you’re just engaging in the same cultish behavior Trump supporters do. Okay if she does it, not okay if other Dems do it. Personally I find her continued presence in the race baffling. Her only base of support would be anti-establishment types who are just going to vote for Sanders and Yang.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

I don't love O'Donnell, but he deserves props for shooting down Pete's nonsense. I've been spending time in another thread pointing out how little actual left-wing media there is...so my skeptical-*** self is thrilled someone on MSNBC is calling the new establishment darling out.

Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I don't love O'Donnell, but he deserves props for shooting down Pete's nonsense. I've been spending time in another thread pointing out how little actual left-wing media there is...so my skeptical-*** self is thrilled someone on MSNBC is calling the new establishment darling out.

Every president in my life has increased the debt. Until a balanced budget is a requirement the rest of it doesn't matter. And neither side will vote for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Every president in my life has increased the debt. Until a balanced budget is a requirement the rest of it doesn't matter. And neither side will vote for that.
    Bill Clinton handed George W Bush a surplus after receiving the first trillion dollar deficit from Reagan and Bush Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Bill Clinton handed George W Bush a surplus after receiving the first trillion dollar deficit from Reagan and Bush Sr.
    I don't recall the debt decreasing under Clinton, but I know it was better.

My only issue generally with Clinton was he dramatically slashed the capital gains taxes which was a major factor in creating so many super wealthy.

Voter (Warren supporter)calls out Biden for being a dipshit corrupt politician (Biden's son admitted it was wrong to sit on the board btw) and Biden attacks the guy.

If your willingly to defend Biden on that you have some issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't recall the debt decreasing under Clinton, but I know it was better.

My only issue generally with Clinton was he dramatically slashed the capital gains taxes which was a major factor in creating so many super wealthy.
    We had a surplus under Clinton. That's how you have the debt decrease.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    See now you’re just engaging in the same cultish behavior Trump supporters do. Okay if she does it, not okay if other Dems do it. Personally I find her continued presence in the race baffling. Her only base of support would be anti-establishment types who are just going to vote for Sanders and Yang.
    The "Reply With Quote" button is your friend.

So the debt decreased under Clinton?

I guess you didn't get that I knew the answer to what I was saying, but you went and dodged it with some slippery language.

No, the answer is that the debt increased under Clinton.

During Clinton's presidency we added $1.396 trillion to our debt, a 32% increase from the $4.4 trillion debt at the end of George H.W. Bush's term.

The reality is that the debt has increased significantly under every president in my lifetime. I think it's criminal that we don't have a balanced budget requirement. On top of that I think we should have a budget cap based on a percentage of GDP.

I really only care that Republicans are heinous hypocrites about the debt. They'll constantly talk about the deficit when Democrats hold power to stonewall any and everything they can, but the second they have it they're throwing handouts to the rich faster than you could ever imagine. They're pathetic for that. And anyone still pretending like they're the good guys when it comes to balancing the budget can get bent.

Anyways, just wanted to pop my head in and saw I wish Hillary was still hanging out in the woods. Clearly has a stupid, unfounded and petty ax to grind with Sanders. Be gone. A destructive has-been hellbent on dragging the party backwards, as always.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

I really only care that Republicans are heinous hypocrites about the debt. They'll constantly talk about the deficit when Democrats hold power to stonewall any and everything they can, but the second they have it they're throwing handouts to the rich faster than you could ever imagine. They're pathetic for that. And anyone still pretending like they're the good guys when it comes to balancing the budget can get bent.

Anyways, just wanted to pop my head in and saw I wish Hillary was still hanging out in the woods. Clearly has a stupid, unfounded and petty ax to grind with Sanders. Be gone. A destructive has-been hellbent on dragging the party backwards, as always.
    Both parties have sold out the american public. Both parties talk a good game but don't come close to doing what they say they will.

You think after forty-some years of making the government smaller (encouraging private prisons and supporting the private school) the republicans would have something to show for it besides our national debt. I don't forgive the wall street democrat as well. Most played along with it by accepting donations from the private prison sector. Both parties accept money from the same people as if those donors were hedging their bets.

Our political system has gotten so tribalize that both parties are willing to toss away generational policies to maintain power and money. The democrat, under the Clintons, turned their backs on average workers for wall street. On minorities to prove they weren't liberal and more like the republicans.

AH, Hillary the turd that can't be flushed. If she truly doesn't want to run for president, she definitely wants to stay in the democrat party limelight. To be a King and policymaker. If the progressive gain more seats in congress, her days will be numbered. I am willing to chip in for a "get the hell out of here" party.
    Last edited by WES445; Yesterday at 02:43 PM.

So the Horowitz Report is out and we're being told that all the crap that Trump and Hannity made up appears to be wrong. Are we surprised? Not today...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!