Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 755 of 880 FirstFirst ... 255655705745753754755756757765805855 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 13198
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Winning by purposely shutting down the economy to hurt it because they can’t run on actual policies.

It’s going to be hilarious when it’s January and everything goes back to normal when Biden gets in. Maybe CNN and MSNBC can take down that stupid counter they have
    Yup. Just a Democratic hoax, buttressed by the likes of Brazil and India, among others, who so deperately want to rid the US of Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I guess Fauci underestimated just how inept Trump was.
    We all did
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Others definitely matter. Just not at my expense.
    Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yup. Just a Democratic hoax, buttressed by the likes of Brazil and India, among others, who so deperately want to rid the US of Trump.
    Good, so you finally admit it. There, now doesn't it feel good to get that off your chest?
    Now, can we please get back to.....wait, what...you're saying that was...sarcasm?! DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    The only thing that needs to sink in is you apparently not caring about those hundreds of thousands of deaths because...what? Does the average age matter? It’s ok because they’re old? You understand that they still die, right? Older people getting it from younger people is...just something you ignore? Man, you’re inhuman. There is no way you’re this dense.

Depending on the source, of course.

You might be second place in the self-own championship after Shapiro lol
    You're such a pansy. The age of death absolutely matters. We are discussing children going back to school and the average age of death from covid absolutely ****ing matters in that discussion. If the average age of death from covid is 78 years old, you have absolutely no argument against sending kids back to school. None. Zilch.

Add in the fact that the average flu kills way more kids than covid and none of you are telling us our kids can't go back to school during flu season....geesh....hypocrisy much?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

You're such a pansy. The age of death absolutely matters. We are discussing children going back to school and the average age of death from covid absolutely ****ing matters in that discussion. If the average age of death from covid is 78 years old, you have absolutely no argument against sending kids back to school. None. Zilch.

Add in the fact that the average flu kills way more kids than covid and none of you are telling us our kids can't go back to school during flu season....geesh....hypocrisy much?
    The flu kills about 100-200 kids each year.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The flu kills about 100-200 kids each year.
    And, how many children have died from covid?

death rate cannot be the only measure
    some people who survived it have taken months to recover, some have permanent negative results

but sending kids back to school isn't just about the kids and the percentage that may die....sending kids back to school means teachers, staff, lunch room cooks, bus drivers, etc etc go back...and they're NOT kids with a low death rate............plus, those kids go home...to parents, grandparents, etc

I'm not saying kids should or shouldn't go back. I'm just saying the decision has nothing to do with their mortality rate.

A hundred and fifty death from this pandemic and people still treat this as a political ploy by the left or it benefit the left. Utterly mind boggling that some highly educated, and well off poster, in comparison to me, can be so stupid and self-serving to their political tribalism that they can ignore the reality of this pandemic and the long term effects it has on those who survive it. They blindly supporter a leader who think the Spanish Flu possibly ended WW II is a sad commentary of how tribalistic we have gotten. The same for those who think that Biden will be a good president. We are royally f***ed going into this decade.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

death rate cannot be the only measure
    some people who survived it have taken months to recover, some have permanent negative results

but sending kids back to school isn't just about the kids and the percentage that may die....sending kids back to school means teachers, staff, lunch room cooks, bus drivers, etc etc go back...and they're NOT kids with a low death rate............plus, those kids go home...to parents, grandparents, etc

I'm not saying kids should or shouldn't go back. I'm just saying the decision has nothing to do with their mortality rate.
    It could be just my leftist leaning ways, but these politicians don't give a crap about their human resources, us. Our leaders' main concern from the start of this pandemic has been protecting the economy and give as little support to states, cities, and people. Evictions rates are going up, a lot of people still have gotten their unemployment checks after waiting in long lines and busy signals on the phone when they call the unemployment agency, elected officials saying that people over fifty would be willing to die from this virus to maintain the finance welfare of the country, I could go on and on, but it would only enrage me. Now they are pushing kids to go back to school during this pandemic, with no extra aid to enable them to go back safely especially in poor districts and Americans are ban from going even to Canada, let alone Europe and other countries.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-11-2020 at 12:27 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

The teachers and parents will catch it from the kids who spread it. That’s the point of not opening schools.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Well, that was a massive fail at an attempt at humor.
    Fair enough. I should start drinking earlier in the day.

But seriously “...my profile has been greatly enhanced over the last 3.5 year period”?

You should stick to being the grumpy old entitled fart that you are.
    Grumpy? Yes.

Old? Yes.

Entitled? Depends, I suppose. I’m not entirely sure what you mean by it, but if I am, I am not unhappy that it comes at your expense.

Certainly not as many as in other age categories. That said, (from today’s NYT)

“But it’s not just older people who are at risk — in some rare cases, a child’s health can be severely affected. Nearly 600 young people in the U.S., from infants to 20 year olds, have developed an inflammatory syndrome linked to Covid-19, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports. Most of the children required intensive care.”

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    The teachers and parents will catch it from the kids who spread it. That’s the point of not opening schools.
    he doesnt live in reality
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I'll answer for you: As of 8/1 there have been 30 deaths among children under 15 years old.