Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 941 of 1211 FirstFirst ... 4418418919319399409419429439519911041 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 18161
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    So A senator is...'the right'...and because A senator is doing this....ALL Republicans are filth.
    And you don't get that your mindset of voting straight party is ill-advised and potentially destructive as well.
    Ron Johnson is utter filth. How is that for a direct and non-impactful to others statement?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Little anecdotes for little minds.
    Sounds about right.

I love how even Fox Opinion wouldn't run with this **** that Rudy dragged on the carpet. They knew that this was a joke and they couldn't even touch it with a 10 foot pole. The people trying to sell this bull**** are the same ones who were trying to sell Pizzagate.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Ron Johnson is utter filth. How is that for a direct and non-impactful to others statement?
    you're learning, grasshopper
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Supreme Court rejects GOP attempt to require mail-in ballots be received by Election Day in Pennsylvania

It was a 4-4 decision so the Penn court ruling stands , so now they can count ballots that were received up 3 days after election.

Half a dollar don’t like Biden tax plan so he has endorsed Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Half a dollar don’t like Biden tax plan so he has endorsed Trump.
    He’s going to do the same thing as Kanye. I don’t really think that he’s crazy. He knows Biden’s plan would represent a tax increase on him so he wants to fight that. Same with Half Dollar.

Supreme Court rejects GOP attempt to require mail-in ballots be received by Election Day in Pennsylvania
    should be based on post mark

First day of early voting in our county in Florida.
    Wife and I voted on the way home from work at the Super Bowl's stadium (Raymond James Stadium)
    15 minutes…no wait.
    ID Voting …drivers' license
    Walked in went right up to the desk.
    Showed ID…verified with a bar code
    Signed in
    Got ballot
    Went to one of 30 stand up desks (half were empty)
    Filled in circles (voted for two dems in case anyone is interested)
    Put the ballots (2 pages) in the machine (asked the lady if the ballot boxes were shredders…got a big laugh. You need a sense of humor in this life…something many of you could use.)
    Machine registered that the vote was validated. Had to wait and see this before you could leave.
    Left.

………………

Just to satisfy my curiosity……I drove past the library nearest my house on the way in to work about an hour ago.No lines, plenty of parking.

For the record…our county has just under 1,500,000 and has 26 early voting sites open for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week for 2 weeks. I probably spent less time voting in person than it would have taken to drive to a mail in drop box with a ballot.

So what is the big deal with early voting with ID???? Why are some of these states having waits of hours long??? Does our county have some sort of a secret that other places do not have??? If so, I am sure they would be willing to share.

26 voting sites in one county
    There's your difference...since many have far fewer
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

when there is a mail in ballot, it should have a date that it was mailed by, right? if they are using that, then if there is a delay in mail being received that should be allowed.

if anyone is sending that ballot in day/days after the election, that should not be allowed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

So put some more in.

Every county has……high schools. libraries, churches, community centers, post offices, police stations, county buildings.

It doesn't look all that expensive. The place I went to had 4 checkins on folding tables with some kind of computer terminal to verify my drivers' license, two ballot printers (I think there was two), about thirty stand up voting desks (very flimsy, how much could that cost) and two machines to validate and accept the ballots.

And as far as saying that "many (counties) have far fewer"……I estimate that we have one early voting polling place for every 58,000 people (people not voters). I have not idea if that is a little or a lot. That would have some sort of impact.

Yep. Some states are trying to make it one site. That is just incredibly asinine.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yep. Some states are trying to make it one site. That is just incredibly asinine.
    Yes it is.