Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 350 of 393 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 5886
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    They both just didn't have a national profile. Harris had problems haunting her in her home state and her trying to appear as both a progressive and moderate pissed off everyone. Booker and Castro were unknown outside their region of influence and track more moderate, so only the moderate will miss them. Their base will be split between Biden, Warren, and Bernie. Any candidates under double-digit approval ratings aren't going to benefit from their departures.

Older blacks are tracking more Biden, the know candidate, and younger blacks are going for Bernie. Split between the moderate and progressive camps of the democrat party. It is going to come down to Bernie vs Biden.
    When I said in here that Harris was a certain loser back at the beginning it was from the perspective of someone who had to deal with her in CA. I learned that that image wasn't going to spread as fast as I thought it would. I think it hurt her a lot that it became clear she had no actual position and was just trying to be whatever her audience wanted from one moment to the next.

I think the race thing for her is not really fair. She was really bad for minorities in CA so her not getting support just shows that they were paying attention to who she was.

Anyone complaining about Joe Biden calling someone who attacks his son with unfounded and unsubstantiated facts and supports Donald Trump is a god damned liar and hypocrite of the highest order. Glad no one here is doing something so ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I'm curious……

Do you think that "low information voters" are all republicans or do the democrats have "low information voters" too?
    Not at all.

I think they're a plurality. Among both parties. Hence why Joe Biden is polling better than everyone else....
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'd say that's definitely "both sides".
    This time...I'll agree with you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I agree on all of this.
    And...

1) I'm drunj

2) I meant "Trumpism and Gabbard's brand of mostly-progressive politics are incongruous". pardon the typo!

I love this man.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I love this man.

NDA's are a God send for business owners, but when its all said and done, they actually don't mean **** in court.

But yeah... they're not a conservative thing.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Anyone complaining about Joe Biden calling someone who attacks his son with unfounded and unsubstantiated facts and supports Donald Trump is a god damned liar and hypocrite of the highest order. Glad no one here is doing something so ignorant.
    Shocking how you would support one of your own

Calling a guy fat and a liar because of his opinion is funny. Lashing out at him over this is even funnier

Oh and the funny thing is this guy doesn’t support Trump. He’s an Elizabeth Warren fan and said that he hates Trump so much that he would still vote Biden over him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Brewersfan255; 12-06-2019 at 08:16 AM.

A push-up contest?

Calling him fat?

Calling him too old to vote?

Really Joe?

Folks, thst is the Dems best option?

Hilarious!

The Iowa voter asked a simple question.

Why was his son giving THAT job even though he wasn’t qualified?
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 12-06-2019 at 07:17 AM.
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

5. 2009

I love this man.

Joe is still worse. Nobody can top him (on the Dem side).
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Greet View Post
    Demographically speaking Democratic voters are more educated. This isn't an opinion, but based on # of voters (both male & female) that have gone on to achieve any form of degree higher than a high school diploma. Once you go through any form of higher education, you are significantly more likely to vote Democratic.

I'm pretty sure over 50% of Trumps base falls into the category of high school diploma or less.

There's a reason that Rs want to limit ease of access to public education... because it will ultimately hurt their party.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    A push-up contest?

Calling him fat?

Calling him too old to vote?

Really Joe?

Folks, thst is the Dems best option?

Hilarious!

The Iowa voter asked a simple question.

Why was his son giving THAT job even though he wasn’t qualified?
    What exactly do you know about his CV? I'm not saying he is or isn't qualified but for you to claim he's not seems to imply a level of knowledge about Hunter Biden that we all know you don't have.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I love this man.

Whether you consider Tulsi a progressive or not, she has been their best attack dog during these debates. She knee-capped Kamala and started her on a downward spiral. When Pete interrupted her debate time with a snarky retort, she looked like she was going to pimp slap him. Her best move is to waylay the rest of the moderate candidates, prove now that she can be a good running mate for Bernie.

Progressives are getting the most pop so far in the polls. Where are the moderates candidates? Harris, Booker, Castro, or Berto? Tell me again why Amy is still around? I guess they couldn't put pull any support from Biden's base. They got more love from the media's coverage than the progressive Yang, Tulsi and even Bernie. I whether listen to Williamson then Pete or Amy. Sorry guys, she reminds me of a hippie girl I dated who loved camping and sports.

Pete is going out of his way to attack progressives of late and I think that is going to backfire on him. He, like Kamala, has a bad track record with Blacks over police misconduct and questionable past political moves. He still isn't picking up any support from the blue-collar crowd who would benefit the most from these policies. His attacks could prove to be a hard sell for those folks. But he will get support attacking progressive policies from Hillary, who has attack Tulsi and is now questioning Bernie and progressives as well as OBAMA, himself, is questioning going too far left with young progressive democrat policies.

The lines are being drawn for this upcoming democrat convention fight. Progressives or Moderates and how bitter will the fight get. Watch where the donors' money goes
    Last edited by WES445; 12-06-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Tulsi is probably the least progressive Dem running.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Tulsi is probably the least progressive Dem running.
    It's debatable. Her biggest draw is her anti-industrial-military stance, anti-constant warfare and stood up against the DNC when they screwed Bernie.