Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 348 of 393 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 5884
  1. #5206
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    73,021
    Low information Trump voters who might have thought he was crass but still voted for Trump because he wasn't Hillary, bought into the "Trump's a necessary outsider who will drain the swamp" gambit and who were still struggling after 8 years of Obama. People who see Tulsi as the one who's villainized by her own party and who's also tussled with Hillary. She's the one who criticized Obama a few times on Fox and got Tucker - the guy on the only new station that's real - to say a few nice things about her. Someone who has now realized that Trump isn't fighting for the low/middle class either, hasn't really lifted anyone up and is tired of Trump's behavior or the circus. People who doesn't actually care about policy.

    I think those people probably exist. I disagree with dbroncs in speaking in absolutes about a large group. Trumpian and Gabbard's brand of mostly-progressive politics are incongruous but again, there are countless amounts of low information voters. And she has some weird appeal with some sect of the right.

    I agree with dbroncs when he's talking about Brewers, however.

    And that this hypothetical doesn't matter.

  2. #5207
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Low information Trump voters who might have thought he was crass but still voted for Trump because he wasn't Hillary, bought into the "Trump's a necessary outsider who will drain the swamp" gambit and who were still struggling after 8 years of Obama. People who see Tulsi as the one who's villainized by her own party and who's also tussled with Hillary. She's the one who criticized Obama a few times on Fox and got Tucker - the guy on the only new station that's real - to say a few nice things about her. Someone who has now realized that Trump isn't fighting for the low/middle class either, hasn't really lifted anyone up and is tired of Trump's behavior or the circus. People who doesn't actually care about policy.

    I think those people probably exist. I disagree with dbroncs in speaking in absolutes about a large group. Trumpian and Gabbard's brand of mostly-progressive politics are incongruous but again, there are countless amounts of low information voters. And she has some weird appeal with some sect of the right.

    I agree with dbroncs when he's talking about Brewers, however.

    And that this hypothetical doesn't matter.
    I'm curious……

    Do you think that "low information voters" are all republicans or do the democrats have "low information voters" too?

  3. #5208
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,069
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Low information Trump voters who might have thought he was crass but still voted for Trump because he wasn't Hillary, bought into the "Trump's a necessary outsider who will drain the swamp" gambit and who were still struggling after 8 years of Obama. People who see Tulsi as the one who's villainized by her own party and who's also tussled with Hillary. She's the one who criticized Obama a few times on Fox and got Tucker - the guy on the only new station that's real - to say a few nice things about her. Someone who has now realized that Trump isn't fighting for the low/middle class either, hasn't really lifted anyone up and is tired of Trump's behavior or the circus. People who doesn't actually care about policy.

    I think those people probably exist. I disagree with dbroncs in speaking in absolutes about a large group. Trumpian and Gabbard's brand of mostly-progressive politics are incongruous but again, there are countless amounts of low information voters. And she has some weird appeal with some sect of the right.

    I agree with dbroncs when he's talking about Brewers, however.

    And that this hypothetical doesn't matter.
    I agree on all of this.

  4. #5209
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I'm curious……

    Do you think that "low information voters" are all republicans or do the democrats have "low information voters" too?
    I'd say that's definitely "both sides".

  5. #5210
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I’m voting Bernie. He has the best chance.

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  6. #5211
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I'm curious……

    Do you think that "low information voters" are all republicans or do the democrats have "low information voters" too?
    Obviously both sides have 'low information voters'... But the problem is and what we see in the different news outlets is that information you know is really more about what you allow yourself to see. There are a lot of R voters that I would imagine would argue they vote based on high information, which is because they follow Trump on twitter and get information that way.

    But in general terms, I think it's a safe assumption there are substantially more low information voters for Trumps Republican party than on the Dem side. You can base that on demographics alone

  7. #5212
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,514
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Low information Trump voters who might have thought he was crass but still voted for Trump because he wasn't Hillary, bought into the "Trump's a necessary outsider who will drain the swamp" gambit and who were still struggling after 8 years of Obama. People who see Tulsi as the one who's villainized by her own party and who's also tussled with Hillary. She's the one who criticized Obama a few times on Fox and got Tucker - the guy on the only new station that's real - to say a few nice things about her. Someone who has now realized that Trump isn't fighting for the low/middle class either, hasn't really lifted anyone up and is tired of Trump's behavior or the circus. People who doesn't actually care about policy.

    I think those people probably exist. I disagree with dbroncs in speaking in absolutes about a large group. Trumpian and Gabbard's brand of mostly-progressive politics are incongruous but again, there are countless amounts of low information voters. And she has some weird appeal with some sect of the right.

    I agree with dbroncs when he's talking about Brewers, however.

    And that this hypothetical doesn't matter.

    Low information Trump voters?

    Free loaders is what carries the Dems.
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

    1.1978
    2.1996
    3.1998
    4.2001
    5. 2009

  8. #5213
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,514
    Why should able body Americans be supported by the Gov?
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

    1.1978
    2.1996
    3.1998
    4.2001
    5. 2009

  9. #5214
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,422
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why should able body Americans be supported by the Gov?
    So you're not a fan of Trump's tax cut for the rich then I take it?

  10. #5215
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Greet View Post
    Obviously both sides have 'low information voters'... But the problem is and what we see in the different news outlets is that information you know is really more about what you allow yourself to see. There are a lot of R voters that I would imagine would argue they vote based on high information, which is because they follow Trump on twitter and get information that way.

    But in general terms, I think it's a safe assumption there are substantially more low information voters for Trumps Republican party than on the Dem side. You can base that on demographics alone
    I would love for you to prove the bottom claim. I bet you that you couldn’t do it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #5216
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I would love for you to prove the bottom claim. I bet you that you couldn’t do it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...an-Abe-Lincoln

  12. #5217
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,070
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Low information Trump voters?

    Free loaders is what carries the Dems.
    Most of the freeloaders live in red states, and that's a fact.

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  13. #5218
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why should able body Americans be supported by the Gov?
    You tell me.

    https://itep.org/60-fortune-500-comp...r-new-tax-law/

  14. #5219
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,019
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why should able body Americans be supported by the Gov?
    Why should bloated corporations and billionaires get the most assistance?

  15. #5220
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,019

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •