Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 348 of 393 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 5884
    Low information Trump voters who might have thought he was crass but still voted for Trump because he wasn't Hillary, bought into the "Trump's a necessary outsider who will drain the swamp" gambit and who were still struggling after 8 years of Obama. People who see Tulsi as the one who's villainized by her own party and who's also tussled with Hillary. She's the one who criticized Obama a few times on Fox and got Tucker - the guy on the only new station that's real - to say a few nice things about her. Someone who has now realized that Trump isn't fighting for the low/middle class either, hasn't really lifted anyone up and is tired of Trump's behavior or the circus. People who doesn't actually care about policy.

I think those people probably exist. I disagree with dbroncs in speaking in absolutes about a large group. Trumpian and Gabbard's brand of mostly-progressive politics are incongruous but again, there are countless amounts of low information voters. And she has some weird appeal with some sect of the right.

I agree with dbroncs when he's talking about Brewers, however.

And that this hypothetical doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Low information Trump voters who might have thought he was crass but still voted for Trump because he wasn't Hillary, bought into the "Trump's a necessary outsider who will drain the swamp" gambit and who were still struggling after 8 years of Obama. People who see Tulsi as the one who's villainized by her own party and who's also tussled with Hillary. She's the one who criticized Obama a few times on Fox and got Tucker - the guy on the only new station that's real - to say a few nice things about her. Someone who has now realized that Trump isn't fighting for the low/middle class either, hasn't really lifted anyone up and is tired of Trump's behavior or the circus. People who doesn't actually care about policy.

I think those people probably exist. I disagree with dbroncs in speaking in absolutes about a large group. Trumpian and Gabbard's brand of mostly-progressive politics are incongruous but again, there are countless amounts of low information voters. And she has some weird appeal with some sect of the right.

I'm curious……

Do you think that "low information voters" are all republicans or do the democrats have "low information voters" too?

I agree on all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I'm curious……

Do you think that "low information voters" are all republicans or do the democrats have "low information voters" too?
    I'd say that's definitely "both sides".

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I’m voting Bernie. He has the best chance.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I'm curious……

Obviously both sides have 'low information voters'... But the problem is and what we see in the different news outlets is that information you know is really more about what you allow yourself to see. There are a lot of R voters that I would imagine would argue they vote based on high information, which is because they follow Trump on twitter and get information that way.

But in general terms, I think it's a safe assumption there are substantially more low information voters for Trumps Republican party than on the Dem side. You can base that on demographics alone

Low information Trump voters?

Free loaders is what carries the Dems.
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

5. 2009

Why should able body Americans be supported by the Gov?
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

5. 2009

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So you're not a fan of Trump's tax cut for the rich then I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Greet View Post
    Obviously both sides have 'low information voters'... But the problem is and what we see in the different news outlets is that information you know is really more about what you allow yourself to see. There are a lot of R voters that I would imagine would argue they vote based on high information, which is because they follow Trump on twitter and get information that way.

But in general terms, I think it's a safe assumption there are substantially more low information voters for Trumps Republican party than on the Dem side. You can base that on demographics alone
    I would love for you to prove the bottom claim. I bet you that you couldn’t do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I would love for you to prove the bottom claim. I bet you that you couldn’t do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...an-Abe-Lincoln

Low information Trump voters?

Free loaders is what carries the Dems.
    Most of the freeloaders live in red states, and that's a fact.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

You tell me.

https://itep.org/60-fortune-500-comp...r-new-tax-law/

Why should bloated corporations and billionaires get the most assistance?