Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 759 of 867 FirstFirst ... 259659709749757758759760761769809859 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 12997
    Lulz

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    How many at risk group people catch it from kids?

We donít know.

So we minimize the risk.

This isnít hard to grasp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. We minimize the risk. And we absolutely can do that with kids going to school.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Lol at democrats excited over Harris

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Klobuchar is a moderate COP. She failed to prosecute George Floyd's murderer. Gabbard is a TRUMP LOVING DINO with some suspicious Russian relationships. Harris will get the black vote out. That alone would give Michigan to Biden if all stays the same and more black voters turn out.
    You are dreaming if you think this will happen. She and Biden won't get the black vote out.

Donald Trump realized how great a candidate Kamala Harris back in 2011 and 2013 and Ivanka gave money in 2014.

I am ok with th pick, would of preferred Warren, but knew a woman of color was the more likable pick.

Klobuchar is a moderate COP. She failed to prosecute George Floyd's murderer. Gabbard is a TRUMP LOVING DINO with some suspicious Russian relationships. Harris will get the black vote out. That alone would give Michigan to Biden if all stays the same and more black voters turn out.
    I'm no Klobuchar fan but I'd love to know how a Senator is supposed to prosecute anyone.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yep. We minimize the risk. And we absolutely can do that with kids going to school.
    How? Think kids are going to wear masks all day? Good luck with that. You reduce the risk by keeping them home. Really don't get what the big deal is. You're just saying to send the kids back to school because Trump said it.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Average age of death from covid-19: 71 to 78 depending on the source

Let that sink in.
    So?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You're such a pansy. The age of death absolutely matters. We are discussing children going back to school and the average age of death from covid absolutely ****ing matters in that discussion. If the average age of death from covid is 78 years old, you have absolutely no argument against sending kids back to school. None. Zilch.

Add in the fact that the average flu kills way more kids than covid and none of you are telling us our kids can't go back to school during flu season....geesh....hypocrisy much?
    The argument is that the kids are going to spread it. The argument is that our county still hasnít set up the infrastructure to detect and trace infection so this thing doesnít spread like wild fire. You know the arguments well you just donít care for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So?

what ever happen to being pro life? Guess conservatives gave that up too to worship and save Trump's sorry ***.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

death rate cannot be the only measure
    some people who survived it have taken months to recover, some have permanent negative results

but sending kids back to school isn't just about the kids and the percentage that may die....sending kids back to school means teachers, staff, lunch room cooks, bus drivers, etc etc go back...and they're NOT kids with a low death rate............plus, those kids go home...to parents, grandparents, etc

I'm not saying kids should or shouldn't go back. I'm just saying the decision has nothing to do with their mortality rate.
    Well said. Thanks

what ever happen to being pro life? Guess conservatives gave that up too to worship and save Trump's sorry ***.
    Itís never been pro life, but pro controlling women.

Yea...that was a bit harsh and inaccurate. He's not an idiot and I know his background. However, the guy is very wish washy and inconsistent in his message, but he is absolutely being propped up by the left as a God. And he loves it.
    Yeah thatís fair. The left is politicizing him for gain with memes and only knowing his name because he contradicts Trump.

But as far as infectious disease heís brilliant and has served past presidents well. Heís not a figurehead, he still gets in the lab and treatment facilities and gets dirty.

The inconsistency is not entirely on him. This disease across the board has been challenging to keep up with and keeps creating variants so weíre constantly learning new things about it.

I mean we just recently discovered that contracting it may only give you a few weeks of immunity. That drastically changes the measures we take and what kind of vaccine is realistic.

I do wonder what a solution looks like at this point. Itís gotten so crazy. Asymptomatic carries and people carrying for a week or two without symptoms really creates some challenging thoughts on tactics compared to a flu or other disease.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Hey look at that. Someone actually can read what I say and not twist it. Right, wrong or indifferent that is pretty much my thoughts on this with one massive difference: Measures should and can be implemented to greatly lessen the "collateral damage".
    I wasnít wasnít sure if you were the selfish prick you asked us to call you. Thank you for clarifying

Last edited by ewing; 08-11-2020 at 07:09 PM.