Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 754 of 867 FirstFirst ... 254654704744752753754755756764804854 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 12995
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I say this cuz I'm hella busting up in my head cuz I can already see if a Democrat wins and if we reach this thresshold and fully open the economy by early next year, in all the republicans minds they wont know what happened, lmaoooo, they'll think the dems faked the virus during trump presidency and now opened the economy back up cuz a democrat won, lmaooooo!!
    Pretty sure we got at least a few people on this site that are already saying basically this exact same thing. It's one of the battle cries for clueless Trumpsters. They'll use a variation of that excuse whether Trump wins or loses too (assuming the country actually does get to a much better place with this virus come late 2020/early 2021).

"It was all just a Democrat hoax to tilt public opinion on our poor little Donnie boy! Now that the election has come and gone, the charade is over."

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Funny. Hillary and the Dems still think the 2016 election was stolen from them. Hillary is still going around claiming it was rigged but you donít say **** about it because itís your party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you have any evidence of her recently saying it was rigged?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Fauci is a ****ing idiot glorified by the left.

You're definitely in brewersfan and special territory.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Says the guy that will blindly follow Trump to the gates of hell and straight face claims that Trump doesn't lie about the coronavirus.
    When you support an idiot who says a 1917 pandemic ended WWII, science, medicine, facts and numbers are very intellectually intimidating.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    When you support an idiot who says a 1917 pandemic ended WWII, science, medicine, facts and numbers are very intellectually intimidating.
    Don't worry. Person/woman/man/camera/TV. He's cognitively there. I'm sure he was just exaggerating
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 08-11-2020 at 04:34 AM.

He doesn't lie about the virus. Saying it will go away is not a lie
    "Anybody who needs a test, gets a test."

-Donald J. Trump, 3/6/20

This was said at a time when if one hadn't recently traveled to China, hadn't been in contact with anyone who recently visited China, or wasn't having difficulty breathing then they were not allowed to get a test for the most part.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

"Anybody who needs a test, gets a test."

-Donald J. Trump, 3/6/20

This was said at a time when if one hadn't recently traveled to China, hadn't been in contact with anyone who recently visited China, or wasn't having difficulty breathing then they were not allowed to get a test for the most part.
    This is, of course, not even touching on his made up numbers and BS about how it doesnít impact children. He doesnít just constantly lie about the virus, he makes up BS that everyone qualified to speak on the matter has to clean up afterwards. Thatís probably why Dbroncs is so offended by Fauci lol

Keep in mind Trump does all this lying and fabricating in between being totally apathetic and cruel to the those who died or lost a loved one due to the pandemic he actively sabotaged the response to. Heís a busy man.

....but my portfolio looked pretty darn good 7 months ago!

Thatís probably why Dbroncs is so offended by Fauci lol
    lol, that makes sense!

I seen dbronc going at him unnecessarily hard the other day, I wondering what's going on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Winning by purposely shutting down the economy to hurt it because they canít run on actual policies.

Itís going to be hilarious when itís January and everything goes back to normal when Biden gets in. Maybe CNN and MSNBC can take down that stupid counter they have

Are all the countries that wonít let us visit in on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

....but my portfolio looked pretty darn good 7 months ago!
    Bro, thatís not BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Bro, thatís not BBQ

"They're not gonna have a problem. You're not gonna see peopleó You know could there be? Could it happen? But I doubt it. You're not gonna see people dying. Many people get it and they have like, kids they get it, they have the sniffles.ď

This was in February

Fauci doesn't want people to worry about coronavirus, the danger of which is "just minuscule." But he does want them to take precautions against the "influenza outbreak, which is having its second wave."

"We have more kids dying of flu this year at this time than in the last decade or more," he said. "At the same time people are worrying about going to a Chinese restaurant. The threat is (we have) a pretty bad influenza season, particularly dangerous for our children."

The person who was this big expert in this disease said that the virus isnít something to worry about. You donít need to wear masks etc

And now we are supposed to believe everything he says about masks, goggles etc?

I guess Fauci underestimated just how inept Trump was.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

"They're not gonna have a problem. You're not gonna see peopleó You know could there be? Could it happen? But I doubt it. You're not gonna see people dying. Many people get it and they have like, kids they get it, they have the sniffles.ď
    Average age of death from covid-19: 71 to 78 depending on the source

Let that sink in.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Average age of death from covid-19: 71 to 78 depending on the source

Let that sink in.
    The only thing that needs to sink in is you apparently not caring about those hundreds of thousands of deaths because...what? Does the average age matter? Itís ok because theyíre old? You understand that they still die, right? Older people getting it from younger people is...just something you ignore? Man, youíre inhuman. There is no way youíre this dense.

Depending on the source, of course.

You might be second place in the self-own championship after Shapiro lol
    Last edited by browski234; 08-11-2020 at 10:37 AM.