Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 752 of 867 FirstFirst ... 252652702742750751752753754762802852 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 12997
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. There isn't a single person that would have done things differently. I know in your head Hillary would've fought the virus off with a golden staff, but I'd prefer to keep things in the realm of reality.
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-timeline.html

I know this is from the blasted liberal media but take a look. Fact is he has done a horrible job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

[QUOTE=Sluggo1;33549913]
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    And this epitomizes your cNo. The guy is right.

Trump's miserable personality has zero to little consequences on our lives. It is his policies that have consequences and those policies have put the US first and done a pretty good job overall.

I think we can all admit that he is not a nice guy. But he is effective.
    A miserable personality has no impact on his leadership and consequences to our lives huh. Yeah ok.

I answered the question. Again, Trumps policies and actions have not hurt me or anyone I know. Actually, the last 3.5 years have been very prosperous for the VAST majority of people I know, including me.

Call me a selfish prick...I really don't care, but my profile has been greatly enhanced over the last 3.5 year period. That is why I will vote for Trump.

So again, I was asked why I'd vote for Trump. I've now answered that question twice and it's not my fault if you don't like the answer.

And in terms of Biden, sure, he traditionally has been a moderate. However, I think the influence of progressives will lead him to make policy decisions that I do not align with. At all.
    All fair points. Itís just a standard difference of perspective from conservative (me) to liberal (we).

This virus was a political gift for the left. November would've been a slam dunk for Trump if this nasty thing didn't show up.
    Maybe but he was polling negatively before the virus.

Honestly Iím still finding it hard to see how this doesnít break exactly as it did in 2016. Biden gets 3 mil more votes but loses some key swing states.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Maybe but he was polling negatively before the virus.

Honestly Iím still finding it hard to see how this doesnít break exactly as it did in 2016. Biden gets 3 mil more votes but loses some key swing states.

Biden is no Hillary. The American people now know that Trump is a joke. Biden is going to win Pennsylvania and Michigan. The african american community, suburban women have had enough. Trump hasn't expanded his base. That is why republicans are trying to get Kanye on the ballot to take away votes from Biden. Trump won last time by pulling off a straight flush. This time he will need to pull a royal flush to win. 1 card/1 state will be his undoing this time around.

Good for him

No. The dems politicized science. They always do

He did. And we all followed it. Then the states failed to do their part

He doesn't lie about the virus. Saying it will go away is not a lie
    Yeah, Trump totally never lies about the coronavirus (or anything else for that matter). Donnie's a good boi!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, Trump totally never lies about the coronavirus (or anything else for that matter). Donnie's a good boi!

trumpist live in an alternative universe. Never give them facts. Their heads will explode.

I think the better question is: Why wouldn't I vote for Trump?
    Have you not been paying attention to his corona response?!

lol, unqualified.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-timeline.html

I know this is from the blasted liberal media but take a look. Fact is he has done a horrible job.

Excellent article. Thanks for the share.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Just a matter of perspective. At this point I prefer the struggling Biden backer by experienced leadership to create stability through the next 4 years over Trump who does nothing but divide us further and thrives on it.

And you may have that backwards. Dems back down every time. They easily could have fought back in 2000 but gave up. All those states decided by a few thousand votes in 2016, they could have reviewed but didnít. There are a dozen offenses they could continue to impeach Trump for but donít. They simply donít fight as tough as republicans do. So if Trump is ahead youíll hear plenty of complaining, but very little mean go full fight.

However Trump is already setting the stage for contesting an outcome he doesnít like. Thatís going to be the real issue. Election gets called for Biden and Trump sicks Barr on a review of mail in votes or whatever drama Trump can create.

I canít imagine a situation where the election gets called for Biden and Trump concedes. Can you? The man who claims ANY negative thing about him is fake. The man who claims victory when heís failing. The man who is already saying the election is rigged (just like he did before the 2016 election). Thereís no bottom to Trump and no way in hell he has a humble moment to concede.

Funny. Hillary and the Dems still think the 2016 election was stolen from them. Hillary is still going around claiming it was rigged but you donít say **** about it because itís your party

Or a slam dunk win for trump if he had any semblance of competency. If he had handled it well, I would have expected him to win

The left simply is agreeing with Science and they are winning, pretty easy stuff
    Winning by purposely shutting down the economy to hurt it because they canít run on actual policies.

Itís going to be hilarious when itís January and everything goes back to normal when Biden gets in. Maybe CNN and MSNBC can take down that stupid counter they have

I see you don't understand science, maybe that's your issue?

Trump politicized wearing masks

Trump politicized science

Trump promoted large gatherings

Trump never created a national plan

Trump lies about the virus

ALL of that is on Trump, the virus didn't make trump do any of that. Democrats didn't make trump do any of that.
    Fauci even has come out and said that thereís no exact data on how much masks actually help prevent the spread. Why are we listening to someone who has been completely wrong on almost every turn about the virus?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Fauci even has come out and said that thereís no exact data on how much masks actually help prevent the spread. Why are we listening to someone who has been completely wrong on almost every turn about the virus?

I would start by pointing out the obvious: Fauci hasnít been wrong ďon almost every turnĒ. Thatís what we call in the business ďbull****Ē.

I also know for a fact you donít care if someone is wrong at every turn. Because Trump has been saying for 4 months that COVID will just go away, that children are essentially immune, and that it was a Democrat hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would start by pointing out the obvious: Fauci hasnít been wrong ďon almost every turnĒ. Thatís what we call in the business ďbull****Ē.
    He said that this wasnít a big deal. He said that people shouldnít wear masks. Heís taking a 180 on almost everything. The guy has been clueless about the virus and liberals love him because he trashes on Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    He said that this wasnít a big deal. He said that people shouldnít wear masks. Heís taking a 180 on almost everything. The guy has been clueless about the virus and liberals love him because he trashes on Trump

See heres you not giving a **** about details or facts again. Fauci hasnít trashed Trump.