Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 464 of 579 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474514564 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 8677
  1. #6946
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    17,240
    Hilarious!

    Dems are setting up their failure yet again. Blame the Russians.

    Schiff and Pelosi are already blaming Trump for not doing enough to protect 2020.

    Where was Schiff and Pelosi blaming Obama for not protecting the 2016 election?
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  2. #6947
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,911
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Hilarious!

    Dems are setting up their failure yet again. Blame the Russians.

    Schiff and Pelosi are already blaming Trump for not doing enough to protect 2020.

    Where was Schiff and Pelosi blaming Obama for not protecting the 2016 election?
    Trump's own Acting DNI said that. It's amazing how you ignore when his own people warn of these things. The sycophants will ignore whatever information they deem harmful to the narrative that the orange one is god.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  3. #6948
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    17,240
    Would love to see Bernie win the nomination.

    Trump wipes him clean in the General Election. All polls show 60 of American citizens are not ready for Socialistic type governing.

    I also find it ironic the Dems and Bernie lovers hate the Russian interference yet 50% of Dems support Russian ideology.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  4. #6949
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I have now been hit with the Bloomberg ad rush. This morning I've seen 5 "Mike" ads. What a tool.
    Yeah. I noticed that too. All of a sudden he is "Mike" and no longer Michael. He's just a regular guy.

  5. #6950
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yeah. I noticed that too. All of a sudden he is "Mike" and no longer Michael. He's just a regular guy.
    I am waiting for the ad of regular guy Mike drinking a beer at a working man bar.

  6. #6951
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    17,240
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Trump's own Acting DNI said that. It's amazing how you ignore when his own people warn of these things. The sycophants will ignore whatever information they deem harmful to the narrative that the orange one is god.

    Found it even more funny that this came out right after the Debacle in Nevada, the next day.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  7. #6952
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,599
    Biden, Warren and Buttigeig are running dangerous low of funs. Have anybody seen adds for any of them? Amy Klobuchar? The only one I have seen on the internet (I don't watch much TV) are Bernie and starting to see Bloomberg.

    Talking about ads, I have seem so many ads with either Bloomberg surrounded by Blacks or a lot of pictures with him and Obama. When did Obama and him become best buds?

  8. #6953
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    45,578
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Trump's own Acting DNI said that. It's amazing how you ignore when his own people warn of these things. The sycophants will ignore whatever information they deem harmful to the narrative that the orange one is god.
    Almost as amazing as how you constantly preach at people to ignore posters like this and then interact with them yourself.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  9. #6954
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,519
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Biden, Warren and Buttigeig are running dangerous low of funs. Have anybody seen adds for any of them? Amy Klobuchar? The only one I have seen on the internet (I don't watch much TV) are Bernie and starting to see Bloomberg.

    Talking about ads, I have seem so many ads with either Bloomberg surrounded by Blacks or a lot of pictures with him and Obama. When did Obama and him become best buds?
    Bolded…

    I think these maybe BO endorsement ads from when Bloomie was mayor of NYC. Maybe he has the right to use those ads anyway he sees fit. I dunno.

    It would be tough for BO to come out right now and say that those ads hd nothing to do with the current candidacy…if those were old ads.

  10. #6955
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,519
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I am waiting for the ad of regular guy Mike drinking a beer at a working man bar.
    Or when he talks in the black or southern dialect.

    I'm really waiting to see him talk to a group of "dumb old farmers."

  11. #6956
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,628
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I am waiting for the ad of regular guy Mike drinking a beer at a working man bar.
    Pizaa. They always show these ****s eating pizza.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #6957
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded…

    I think these maybe BO endorsement ads from when Bloomie was mayor of NYC. Maybe he has the right to use those ads anyway he sees fit. I dunno.

    It would be tough for BO to come out right now and say that those ads hd nothing to do with the current candidacy…if those were old ads.
    These are old pictures from various political events or meetings he is now using to imply he has Obama's support, which he doesn't. You would think that if Obama was to come out and endorse someone, it would be Biden. Look how black Obama 's hair is in those pictures. He has quit dying his hair and letting the natural gray to show now.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-21-2020 at 02:37 PM.

  13. #6958
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,599
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Pizaa. They always show these ****s eating pizza.
    Wonder if he eat pizza with a fork like Trump does.

  14. #6959
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,519
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    These are old pictures from various political events or meetings he is now using to imply he has Obama's support, which he doesn't. You would think that if Obama was to come out and endorse someone, it would be Biden. Look how black Obama 's hair is in those pictures. He has quit dying his hair and letting the natural gray to show now.
    That's what I was getting at in my post.

    I'm sure BO made these ads voluntarily when Bloomie was mayor of NYC. I wonder if there is some contractual relationship that allows Bloomie to use them whenever he wants. If so, BO is between a rock and a hard place if he wants to endorse someone else. He may not support Bloomie but is being manioulated without his consent to make it appear that he does. Coming out now and saying something would do the party harm so he may say nothing.

    it is an interesting situation.

  15. #6960
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,519
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Wonder if he eat pizza with a fork like Trump does.
    Eight of us are having pizza for lunch as we speak…no forks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •