Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 456 of 583 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466506556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 8741
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Pete's good in the way that he's been programmed with every intricate Obama Speak algorithm known to man. To me there's no authenticity which is the big difference, but to many I'm sure he gets them plenty horned up speaking how he does.
    He’s a fantastic speaker. That’s the scary part. Even I catch myself being captivated by manner of speak, to a degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Shut up, dick.

Nice language!

You are a Typical Lefty hater of the opposition.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Pete, why is it wrong for English being the National
    language?
    Well it is a violation of the First Amendment. That's the Constitutional issue with making English the national language.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Pete's good in the way that he's been programmed with every intricate Obama Speak algorithm known to man. To me there's no authenticity which is the big difference, but to many I'm sure he gets them plenty horned up speaking how he does.
    Definitely, he sounds like a sound byte machine all the while looking like a little chipmunk

“You have memorized a bunch of talking points and answers”

LMFAO AMY PULLING OUT THE AK

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well it is a violation of the First Amendment. That's the Constitutional issue with making English the national language.
    Geez!

Pathetic!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Oh damn Joe is fired up! He's not trying to get his time over with. He's actually pointing out that he has more time. Someone put some spice in his Wheaties.
    In almost all of the earlier debates I feel like he had good energy for the first like 20 minutes and then completely pooped out. He's sustaining whatever he's got in the tank longer today.

I'm a broken record but I love this. I think some on the right can mock it but who cares: Trump's the messiest ***** of them all. But these candidates disagree about a lot of very important things and have a lot of things they need to explain. We're finally getting a lot of that. And not trivial **** (I mean, sometimes it is) but a lot of meaningful stuff. This is what a debate should be like. It shouldn't be hand holding and Kumbayah. It should hashing out these differences. We can't let people hide from potentially damning things.

Like, this Pete/Amy thing almost feels personal but these things matter. Let em duke it out.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Nice language!

Nice comparison!

You are a Typical Righty bot

So now we know where we all stand on the brokered convention. Sorry Bernie!

Geez!

Pathetic!
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitu...irst_amendment

People who don't speak English would lose their ability to engage with and even against their government. Sorry but that's not acceptable to me. Then there is the aspect where this indirectly means you are telling people what language they have to speak.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Nice language!

I thought you were voting for Pete?

I love how people’s opinions irritates people!

Not everybody agrees but everybody should have their own opinions without being called a dick.

Dude, you are pathetic!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

In almost all of the earlier debates I feel like he had good energy for the first like 20 minutes and then completely pooped out. He's sustaining whatever he's got in the tank longer today.

I'm a broken record but I love this. I think some on the right can mock it but who cares: Trump's the messiest ***** of them all. But these candidates disagree about a lot of very important things and have a lot of things they need to explain. We're finally getting a lot of that. And not trivial **** (I mean, sometimes it is) but a lot of meaningful stuff. This is what a debate should be like. It shouldn't be hand holding and Kumbayah. It should hashing out these differences. We can't let people hide from potentially damning things.

Like, this Pete/Amy thing almost feels personal but these things matter. Let em duke it out.
    Literally anything is better than the Bush/Clinton/Obama dynasty. They are all equally responsible, more than any other individuals, for this mess. The system must be broken because they weren't getting the picture that the people revile these creatures, all while they act like royalty.

Hearing Biden count to 3 eight times tonight sealed his deal

So they all agreed, except Bernie, to hand the nomination to Bloomberg. Anti establishment! Bernie's poll numbers are going to go up up up