Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 455 of 579 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465505555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 8675
    Warren knows this is her last stand. Probably too late but she is out throwing haymakers. I love it. Obviously I wish she'd punch right 100% of the time and leave Bernie alone but shes gotta cheap shot everyone. I've soured on her a lot but in many ways she's getting back to her roots and showing the passion and discontent with the conservatism in the party she once was known for. If only she didn't play it so safe up until now.

Great second quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I don’t think anything he says is backed up by facts or common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope. Usually he's spouting talking points that seem to be ripped directly from Breitbart.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Amy’s looking awful tonight

She's a terrible speaker. They all are less Bernie, Warren, and to a lesser degree, Pete

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Warren knows this is her last stand. Probably too late but she is out throwing haymakers. I love it. Obviously I wish she'd punch right 100% of the time and leave Bernie alone but shes gotta cheap shot everyone. I've soured on her a lot but in many ways she's getting back to her roots and showing the passion and discontent with the conservatism in the party she once was known for. If only she didn't play it so safe up until now.

Great second quarter.
    Definitely agree with this assessment. She’s poking everyone up in this knife fight and she doesn’t give two *****. She looks like she caught Amy off guard and Amy had a meltdown lol...Warren knew what she was doing.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This isn't backed up by any facts or common sense.
    The fact is Bernie wants everyone at the same pay level.... He said it tonight!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The fact is Bernie wants everyone at the same pay level.... He said it tonight!
    You are not doing much to dispel the rumors that people from Florida are a bit lacking in the common sense department.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Nope. Usually he's spouting talking points that seem to be ripped directly from Breitbart.
    No, I’m listening to what that clown is saying!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

You are not doing much to dispel the rumors that people from Florida are a bit lacking in the common sense department.
    Bernie is against capitalism!

Figure it out!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

So far they giving Warren more play. Warren and BIden are echoing Bernie last debate point about minorities suffering the climate change and environmental pollutions.

Warren is sounding like the Warren that got my attention back in 08, but I still don't trust her. She is made my second choice after Bernie.

Sanders is doing well against attacks from Warren and Butigieg, slaping down their idea he is respondible for internet Trolls. Pete try to place respondiblity on Bernie but looked very weak. Sanders attacks on Bloomberg were good but Warren deliver the telling blows. He pushed his Green New deal which was echo by Warren.

Amy sounded the most weakest on climate change with slow and steady approach and not completely dissing fracking.

Biden just echo want either Warren or Sanders had said before. As Flea posted, he try to sound like he would be the most toughest on the oil companies.

Bloomberg,,, eh

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    She's a terrible speaker. They all are less Bernie, Warren, and to a lesser degree, Pete
    Pete's good in the way that he's been programmed with every intricate Obama Speak algorithm known to man. To me there's no authenticity which is the big difference, but to many I'm sure he gets them plenty horned up speaking how he does.

Oh damn Joe is fired up! He's not trying to get his time over with. He's actually pointing out that he has more time. Someone put some spice in his Wheaties.
    _____

The Dreamers are our future?

Sure Elana!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

I like Biden but definitely not as a president. I wish him and Warren would drop out and drop their support behind Bernie. Like ManRam said, this looks like Warren’s last hurrah.

Pete hammering Amy hard lmfao.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The Dreamers are our future?

Sure Elana!
    Shut up, dick.

Pete, why is it wrong for English being the National
    language?

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels