Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 449 of 579 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459499549 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 8678
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Can I call you dad from now on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gross....but at least you didn't say "daddy".

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    LMAO.

I don’t agree with that position in the least bit - one could easily argue that while liberals are elitists, Republicans are uneducated/willfully ignorant. There’s no concrete answer.

That being said, if I’m hearing the ‘liberal elitists’ position fairly often, I can’t exactly ignore it and say y’all are wrong...even if I think y’all are wrong.
    I think there are good reasons for voters to balk at supporting Mrs. Clinton (and her ilk) because they do very much come off as “liberals elitists” (by that I mean politicians and supporters who talk one kind of Main Street and walk Wall Street).

However, I do not see how that translates into a vote for Trump (who talks a different kind of Main Street and walks Wall Street).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Gross....but at least you didn't say "daddy".
    That’s saved for you, baby. [emoji85][emoji849][emoji533][emoji102][emoji2940][emoji23][emoji3064][emoji102][emoji4][emoji105]

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I think there are good reasons for voters to balk at supporting Mrs. Clinton (and her ilk) because they do very much come off as “liberals elitists” (by that I mean politicians and supporters who talk one kind of Main Street and walk Wall Street).

However, I do not see how that translates into a vote for Trump (who talks a different kind of Main Street and walks Wall Street).
    I didn’t say I understood, just that I was trying to. I’m like half way there.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If that's the case, do you think the Democrats will line up behind Bernie when he wins.
    Most will yes. A lot of moderates will.

However I’m not sure the big donors will or the Goldman Dems. I think they’d rather ride out another Term of trumps economy than support a man who undermines everything they stand for (greed, corporate interests, reducing workers rights).

Last thing about the Bernie Bros and then I'm moving on.

Democrats opposed to Sanders have long used the notion that he isn't electable to argue against supporting him. The evidence playing out in real-time continues to fly in the face of that desperate argument but man, if beating Trump is really all that ultimately matters to the "unity" folks and these differences in policy are trivial, i totally agree that the candidate with the most organized, passionate and energized group of supporters is the last thing we want wen running against Trump. Yep. Definitely.

It appears the MSNBC (Joy, etc.) and Conservatives-who-think-they-have-any-right-to-tell-Democrats-how-to-vote (Jennifer Rubin, etc.) crowds have moved onto "Bernie will die of a heart attack if he's elected" and spreading a new fun lie about how he almost ran against Obama in 2012.

Brilliant! All of these ploys have worked so well so please keep it up!!

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

Democrats opposed to Sanders have long used the notion that he isn't electable to argue against supporting him. The evidence playing out in real-time continues to fly in the face of that desperate argument but man, if beating Trump is really all that ultimately matters to the "unity" folks and these differences in policy are trivial, i totally agree that the candidate with the most organized, passionate and energized group of supporters is the last thing we want wen running against Trump. Yep. Definitely.
    They’re typically called swing voters and the person is electable if they bring in people that would vote for another candidate or not at all. But with Bernie they’re just self righteous *** holes. [emoji2371]

Yankees Farm System

But they're bigots. Bigot bad, teevee man say so.

Pete is having a good night splitting his focus on Bernie and Bloomberg.

Amy has had a couple of nice moments.

Bloomberg did a good job of fending off the barrage.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I can't listen to Pete and Amy talk. Pete is truly a rat and Amy just said that electing her will end sexism. I guess like electing Obama ended racism.

It's insane how bad those two are.

Even Trump hater Chris Mathews said if Bolshevik Bernie won the Nomination then Trump would win 49 States to 1 for Bernie.

The DNC will derail him yet again!

Mayor Pete will be Trump’s opponent IMO.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Joe Biden is having one of his best performances...by not saying a damn thing.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Honestly stunned at how little charisma Bloomberg has. Holyyyyyyy. Resting villain face too. Glad he finally has to show up and speak. Make a Tom Steyer look like Mr. Rogers.

Edit: how does he not even have good answer to Stop & Frisk? Any Democrat supporting this man is absolutely out of their damn mind and doesn't care about 1/10th they pretend to when talking about Trump.
    Last edited by ManRam; 02-19-2020 at 10:31 PM.

Are we at a high school debate?

Raising their hands like kids begging?

And poor Bernie continues to raise his tired arm and they keep ignoring him. Hilarious!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels