Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 881 of 958 FirstFirst ... 381781831871879880881882883891931 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 14363
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Everytime I still see someone supporting Donald Trump, my brain bends.

That man could literally ***** slap a baby on national television and his supporters would just say he was defending himself because the baby was somehow out to get him and it would be justified.

I just don't get it....
    Because people are going to vote for policy, not the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Yeah policies like taking peopleís healthcare and social security and tax cuts for the rich.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

And here is why the NYT is trash
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Yeah policies like taking peopleís healthcare and social security and tax cuts for the rich.
    You just say things without any knowledge of what youíre actually saying, donít you?

Yup and itís sad.

Personally I canít stand it. Iím hard left liberal, but Iíve never had a ballot (in a general or midterm) without at least one conservative vote on it, because the reality is sometimes getting a respectable person matters more. Granted most of my votes are third party, but at least that has impact locally.

So to see all these people sacrifice integrity for Trump.....DONALD TRUMP....is just so incredibly sad. And one day the left will do it for....I dunno President Mariah Carey?

Weíre in such a ****** place and itís now a tinder box.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    And here is why the NYT is trash
    Sorry what does this prove? That there are more significant stories than the rambling of a toddler president who says whatever he can to troll and get attention?

NYT has some of the best investigative journalists on the planet. Most of the news outlets, right and left and center, source from them for their spin.

We can rant on some of their corporate backing, but this is BS.

Their site is like any other and influenced by hits and shares.

Pick up a paper and read it cover to cover. And if conservatives actually did that theyíd realize itís not just liberal media. They had Hillarys Benghazi story on the cover for half the year, they criticized Obama on immigration, drone strikes, etc, they broke Clintonís white water scandal and dug into the Lewinsky case incessantly.

NYT and WSJ are the last decent press left in the country for accountability (other than AP and Reuters of course), so yes your comment triggered me.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yup and itís sad.

Personally I canít stand it. Iím hard left liberal, but Iíve never had a ballot (in a general or midterm) without at least one conservative vote on it, because the reality is sometimes getting a respectable person matters more. Granted most of my votes are third party, but at least that has impact locally.

So to see all these people sacrifice integrity for Trump.....DONALD TRUMP....is just so incredibly sad. And one day the left will do it for....I dunno President Mariah Carey?

Oh Okay. We'll just go ahead and sacrifice integrity for Joe Biden. Jeebus!
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Exactly.

I've said this beforeÖÖif Trump lived on one side of me and BO (now Harris) lived on the other side of me: I would be friendlier with BO (now Harris) (invite him/her over, have a few beers, BBQ some burgers etc. ) but I would want Trump on the Homeowners Assn. Board.

Trump is an unlikeable schmuck that gets things gone for his side (that's us).

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Gaetz is going to lose. Here is the actual Florida law:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0104.061.html

(2) No person shall directly or indirectly give or promise anything of value to another intending thereby to buy that personís or anotherís vote or to corruptly influence that person or another in casting his or her vote. Any person who violates this subsection is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. However, this subsection shall not apply to the serving of food to be consumed at a political rally or meeting or to any item of nominal value which is used as a political advertisement, including a campaign message designed to be worn by a person.

So you cannot directly or indirectly give someone anything of value in exchange for them voting for you. Nowhere did Bloomberg's donations state anything about voting for Democrats. And in order for it to be illegal to get to influence a vote it must be corrupt, which the donations were not.

Gaetz has no legal leg to stand on.
    Bloomberg admitted his intention.

ďWe know to win Florida we will need to persuade, motivate and add new votes to the Biden column. This means we need to explore all avenues for finding the needed votes when so many votes are already determined.Ē
    I'm sure paying off their fines wouldn't persuade them to vote for Joe Biden at all.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So your boi says we will have to see what happens when asked if he was willing to commit to a peaceful transition of power. In other words if he loses ainít **** going to be peaceful.
    unlike 2016 were everyone supported the results.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Oh Okay. We'll just go ahead and sacrifice integrity for Joe Biden. Jeebus!
    Sacrifice integrity........lulz

Yup and itís sad.
    Wait, are you saying folks voting for policies over person is sad?

Yes, and there are those who would not vote for Trump because of his destructive policies.

Yup and itís sad.

As long as it isn't President Cardi B. God help us!
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Wait, are you saying folks voting for policies over person is sad?
    When you go to a doctor, is it more important to you that you like the person or whether they know what they're doing and treat you well?

Personally, I've had an *** of a doctor who knew his ****......and a very personable doctor who didn't.
    Guess who I stuck with.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment