Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 879 of 958 FirstFirst ... 379779829869877878879880881889929 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 14363
    So the trump team and republicans want set in place loyal electorals in case they lose in gop controlled battleground states. Essentially saying that they donít believe that it was a fair election so the state has the power to put forth said electorals and they will then give the state to trump.

So **** democracy now, thatís the way the gop wants to play this?

Thatís why they want to stack the SC even more because they will be backed by them.

And their is nothing in the constitution that says they canít do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Sorry.

To come down to your level I guess I should have said "effin supper" maybe "mothereffin supper."

It is always best to speak tpo the level of your audience.
    Actually, all you'd have needed to say was dinner. It was a question of your vernacular's age, not it's sophistication.

If I wanted to speak to the level of my audience: I would have phrased it like this:

Supper (You mean dinner?)? God you are are ancient (ancient meaning old). As ancient as when workers didn't steal from their bosses because bosses are the good guys and workers should be happy bosses give them any money at all, much like how inner city black kids should be happy with what they have because they've been given everything and they just don't take advantage of these opportunities since we made everything equal in the 60's, back before the abortion ruling ruined everything because I'm fine with it being legal it's just the worst thing of all-time and anyone who supports abortion is the worst human on earth because it's the easiest medical condition to avoid, just don't have sex, much like how it's easy to avoid racism: don't be racist, which is why racism died out 60 years ago and now everyone complains about everything being racist because all they do is complain and there's no merit to it.

That would be more your level.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Actually, all you'd have needed to say was dinner. It was a question of your vernacular's age, not it's sophistication.

If I wanted to speak to the level of my audience: I would have phrased it like this:

Supper (You mean dinner?)? God you are are ancient (ancient meaning old). As ancient as when workers didn't steal from their bosses because bosses are the good guys and workers should be happy bosses give them any money at all, much like how inner city black kids should be happy with what they have because they've been given everything and they just don't take advantage of these opportunities since we made everything equal in the 60's, back before the abortion ruling ruined everything because I'm fine with it being legal it's just the worst thing of all-time and anyone who supports abortion is the worst human on earth because it's the easiest medical condition to avoid, just don't have sex, much like how it's easy to avoid racism: don't be racist, which is why racism died out 60 years ago and now everyone complains about everything being racist because all they do is complain and there's no merit to it.

You have one of those hoverboards, don't you????

To worry about, and cast aspersions towards someone over the use of "supper" vs "dinner" is absolutely idiotic.

And they want to lower the voting age. Go fugure.

lol, sluggos hella funny when someone gets under his skin.

Supper, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So the trump team and republicans want set in place loyal electorals in case they lose in gop controlled battleground states. Essentially saying that they donít believe that it was a fair election so the state has the power to put forth said electorals and they will then give the state to trump.

So **** democracy now, thatís the way the gop wants to play this?

Thatís why they want to stack the SC even more because they will be backed by them.

And their is nothing in the constitution that says they canít do that.
    Actually talking to my buddy about this via text. A recent SC case Washington v. Chiafalo ruled that electors designated by the state must vote in compliance with the state law regarding who wins the electoral votes. For instance, if a state says that all votes go to the popular vote winner (as most do), then an elector must cast their vote in accordance with that law.

So this plan from a legal standpoint won't work currently.

Actually talking to my buddy about this via text. A recent SC case Washington v. Chiafalo ruled that electors designated by the state must vote in compliance with the state law regarding who wins the electoral votes. For instance, if a state says that all votes go to the popular vote winner (as most do), then an elector must cast their vote in accordance with that law.

So this plan from a legal standpoint won't work currently.
    But do all these states specially battleground states have that law?

How many states have that law also.

You have one of those hoverboards, don't you????

To worry about, and cast aspersions towards someone over the use of "supper" vs "dinner" is absolutely idiotic.

And they want to lower the voting age. Go fugure.
    You're so old I bet you mean a skateboard

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    But do all these states specially battleground states have that law?

How many states have that law also.
    That I am unsure of.

You're so old I bet you mean a skateboard
    Never had a skate board. One of the benefits on not having a skateboard is that it exempts me from ever having to use the work "dude." Ever.

Had 4 wheel steel wheels skates. Had to put them on with a skate key (you may have to look up skate key).

Never had a skate board. One of the benefits on not having a skateboard is that it exempts me from ever having to use the work "dude." Ever.

Had 4 wheel steel wheels skates. Had to put them on with a skate key (you may have to look up skate key).
    I never rode skateboards either. Definitely not my crowd.

Sorry.

To come down to your level I guess I should have said "effin supper" maybe "mothereffin supper."

It is always best to speak tpo the level of your audience.
    Your humor is almost as bad as your outlook on current events.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Not enough "GASP!" or groupings of question marks and exclamation points.

C+

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Trump just has to sue to stop counting mail in votes that don't arrive by election day and he will steal the election. Trump is telling his supporters to go out and vote in person and mail in voting is fraudulent. Dems telling them to send in their ballots by mail because of covid or vote in person if it's safe. Trump will sue to block states like Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Nevada stopping them from counting mail in votes that arrive after election day. Majority of those votes will be for Biden. SC will step in and basically gift Trump the election. Florida 2.0. Biden is to nice and wouldn't want the country torn apart by refusing to consent the election if Trump tries to steal it. Florida 2.0 again for Dems. Only way Trump will leave is if he gets destroyed on election day. Losing by 5+ million in the popular vote and losing states like Ohio, Iowa, NC, Florida on election day not days after because of mail in votes.

Hannity and crew are gonna be at a loss with this one:

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/u...s-johnson.html

And the gop has asked the Florida AG to investigate Bloomberg for paying ex felons dues so they can vote.

Gop always looking to **** peopleís right to vote up.