Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 183 of 223 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3341
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Trump lost the popular vote by 2.8 milliion in 2016. He will lose by at least that amount in 2020.

Honestly, I can see Arizona flipping blue.
    Trump is not losing the popular vote to those candidates...

That has to be the worst collection of junk the Dems have ever put out vs the GOP in a National Election.

Trump will rip them apart just by being Trump....

The Race Card crap the Dems try to use is not going to work..

Save It Dems!

Economy is too hot......That is all they use is the race card...

Old and tired...

I find it hilarious that Omar’s comments gets ignored by the media...Pelosi can’t control her party...They are all over the place and the voters see that. There is no consistency with the candidates and Nancy knows this...

The old white man Joe Biden is all they have and he is a mess as well with all of his flubs..

I vote for the best candidate and if the Dems put someone out worth while I’d probably vote for them...But with the crap the Dems put out it forces me to vote for that nutjob Trump....
    My Top20 Beatles Songs
    [B] 1. A Day in The Life 2. I am the Walrus 3. Eleanor Rigby 4. Something 5. You Never Give Me Your Money 6. She’s So Heavy 7. If I Fell 8. We can Work It Out 9. Golden Slumbers 10. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds 11. My Guitar Gently Weeps 12.Strawberry Fields Forever. 13 Hey Jude 14. Get Back 15 Yesterday 16. Let It Be 17. Hello, Goodbye 18. Magical Mystery Tour 19. Revolution 20. The Long and Windong Road ][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

That has to be the worst collection of junk the Dems have ever put out vs the GOP in a National Election.

Save It Dems!

Old and tired...

I find it hilarious that Omar’s comments gets ignored by the media...Pelosi can’t control her party...They are all over the place and the voters see that. There is no consistency with the candidates and Nancy knows this...

The old white man Joe Biden is all they have and he is a mess as well with all of his flubs..

I vote for the best candidate and if the Dems put someone out worth while I’d probably vote for them...But with the crap the Dems put out it forces me to vote for that nutjob Trump....
    Cut the ****. No, you wouldn’t.

Save It Dems!

Old and tired...

Trump has alienated a number of swing voters who voted for him in 2016 that won't vote for him in 2020. I also don't see many 2016 Hillary voters changing their vote to Trump in 2020.

The economy is hot for the billion corporations, but not for the average Joe.

Enough with the Omar crap. What the president of the United States says is far more important than what a member of Congress says.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 07-19-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

All this time, effort, and money being spent on the Democratic nomination.

The Obamas haven't chimed in.

I would not count out Michelle.

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see her pop up at the last minute or even a VP run.

She just "won't be able to sit on the sidelines and watch what is happening to our country."

Many of you forget how Hillary was handed her nomination. Deals wee made and it may happen again. All those state primaries for nothing…it was all Hillary, always was. Michelle may be another one.

Michelle would easily win.Even on the VP ticket, she would win. Then you'll see a partners desk in the Oval Office.

The Dems don't care who wins as long as they win.

Like I said, the Obamas haven't chimed in yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    All this time, effort, and money being spent on the Democratic nomination.

The Obamas haven't chimed in.

I would not count out Michelle.

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see her pop up at the last minute or even a VP run.

She just "won't be able to sit on the sidelines and watch what is happening to our country."

Many of you forget how Hillary was handed her nomination. Deals wee made and it may happen again. All those state primaries for nothing…it was all Hillary, always was. Michelle may be another one.

Michelle would easily win.Even on the VP ticket, she would win. Then you'll see a partners desk in the Oval Office.

The Dems don't care who wins as long as they win.

Like I said, the Obamas haven't chimed in yet.
    Barack hasn't chimed in because he is remaining neutral during the primary, as he should. Michelle hasn't chined in because she's not a politician. She could become one if she wanted to do so, but hasn't.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Save It Dems!

Old and tired...

As a reminder, other than Trump, Hillary was the most unlikable candidate of all time.

He already lost the popular vote by over 2m to the worst candidate the Dems could have put up. Bernie is the most likable candidate, and Biden and Warren are polling strong in the Midwest, as is Buttigieg.

There’s no way Trump wins the popular vote in 2020. Though he’ll probably win the electoral college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Barack hasn't chimed in because he is remaining neutral during the primary, as he should. Michelle hasn't chined in because she's not a politician. She could become one if she wanted to do so, but hasn't.
    Sluggo keeps saying this about MIchelle but I’m not seeing it. I don’t see her ever being able to win the presidency or help as a VP. Certainly not without first holding public office herself.

I think she prefers the inspirational grassroots role right now and doesn’t seem interested in serving office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The beauty of it is that before he became a serious contender everyone made fun of him and called him names. He gives it right back and that's why he's so well liked. You can dish it but you can't take it.
    Well liked?

Sure, by methheads and racists, but not to the majority of Americans.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Trump labeled those who chanted “Send her back” at his NC rally “incredible patriots.”

Gott Bless Amerika...

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Trump labeled those who chanted “Send her back” at his NC rally “incredible patriots.”

Gott Bless Amerika...
    Who wants people here that have nothing but complaints.

Offer remains…free rides to the airport.

Gott Bless Amerika...

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Who wants people here that have nothing but complaints.

Offer remains…free rides to the airport.
    Are the armbands also free for the asking?

Are the armbands also free for the asking?
    I don't know anyone who wears one, so I wouldn't know.

Flags are free though. Need one?

Gott Bless Amerika...
    Fun fact: NC is the only state that doesn’t have a full compliment of Representatives in Congress because of the corruption rampant within the GOP.