Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 388 of 460 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 6886
  1. #5806
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,286
    I am sure they were brainwashed by the left leaning news media and liberals to believe this

  2. #5807
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,205
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Damn apparently 2% of voters things that Trump is making things better for black people. What are the odds that they would poll both Diamond AND Silk in the same poll?
    this is hilarious if you look at who was polled.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/17/polit...oll/index.html

    More than eight in 10 African Americans believe President Donald Trump is racist and that he has contributed to making racism a bigger problem in the United States, according to a new Washington Post-Ipsos poll.
    This Washington Post-Ipsos poll was conducted online January 2-8, 2020 among a random national sample of 1,088 non-Hispanic black adults age 18 and over.
    Results for the full sample have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. For results among the subset of the 769 Democratic-leaning registered voters, the error margin is plus or minus four percentage points.
    769 of the 1,088 black adults were leaning Democrat. not surprising when black adults leaning Democrats are against Republican President Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  3. #5808
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    4,863
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post




    769 of the 1,088 black adults were leaning Democrat. not surprising when black adults leaning Democrats are against Republican President Trump.
    I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. I hate to break it to you but if you poll any random 1,088 black adults atleast 70% are going to be leaning democrat because most black adults vote democrat. 70% actually isn't bad. in comparision 90% of black adults voted democrat in 2016. If you somehow managed to find a random 1000 where it was 50/50 it would be less representative of the voting block.
    Last edited by Sofnr; 01-17-2020 at 06:02 PM.

  4. #5809
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Clue…they are wrong.


    Minorities have more opportunities now than they ever have had before. They need to make the most of them.

    There are more doors open now than there ever have been before. They need to walk thru.

    God knows (can you say God here) there are more laws for minorities than ever before.

    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him think.

  5. #5810
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. I hate to break it to you but if you poll any random 1,088 black adults atleast 70% are going to be leaning democrat because most black adults vote democrat. 70% actually isn't bad. in comparision 90% of black adults voted democrat in 2016. If you somehow managed to find a random 1000 where it was 50/50 it would be less representative of the voting block.
    that is why this poll is meaningless.

    here is some more information..

    https://www.newsday.com/opinion/comm...ort-1.39184208
    Updated December 3, 2019 4:30 PM
    The new Emerson poll puts Trump at 35 percent with black voters and 38 percent with Hispanics. “If you add in Asian voters at 28 percent approval,” notes Emerson’s director of polling Spencer Kimball, “our number is very close to the new Marist poll,” which finds Trump’s approval at 33 percent among non-white voters. A recent RasmussenReports poll has Trump support among black voters at 34 percent, and even the new CNN poll has Trump’s approval among non-white voters at 26 percent.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  6. #5811
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    4,863
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    that is why this poll is meaningless.

    here is some more information..

    https://www.newsday.com/opinion/comm...ort-1.39184208
    I don't think you understand what you are talking about at all. There was a random poll of black adults. Yes 70% of them ended up being democrat. That is a perfectly fine representation of the electorate. Just think about it. You'll get it.

  7. #5812
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You should be a sports agent…one of those guys that statisticalizes a .220 hitter into an important player.

    You're saying that 80% of the worst run cities are run by democrats because 80% of cities are run by dems? Is that really your point????

    Even if every city was "well run" there would still be 50 at the bottom of the "well run." So there would always be a bottom 50.

    Maybe if so many were not run by dems, even those on the lower rungs would not be so bad, just bot as good as the ones above them. But that is a theory, not a study.
    I’m saying it’s unsurprising the majority of poorly run (and well run) cities are run by Democrats because the majority of all cities are run by Democrats.

    You are saying Democrats run cities to crap, but not really, but they do? I don’t know, your theory seems to be more “Democrats are evil” drivel to be honest.

  8. #5813
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    I don't think you understand what you are talking about at all. There was a random poll of black adults. Yes 70% of them ended up being democrat. That is a perfectly fine representation of the electorate. Just think about it. You'll get it.
    the problem is that media covering this don't make it important to notify people that most of these people are leaning Democrat. that fact gets buried. the story comes off as just any random African Americans, which is flawed and not accurate.

    as I posted black approval for President Trump in multiple different polls has been on the rise, up to around 34%. that contradicts this Washington Post piece that 8 in 10 black Americans think Trump is racist or causing racist problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  9. #5814
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,626

  10. #5815
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Oh good. A link without a comment again. So I suppose we have to guess what you mean.

    Well here goes…

    It looks like you are pointing out that Trump apparently jas little chance in these states. Is that pretty much it.

    Now, I guess, someone on the other side (me at the present) needs tp point pout all the polls that picked Hilly. Even FOX News (GASP!!!) predicted Hilly. Pretty much all the polls did. The only one I can remember who predicted Trump wold win was Ann Coulter (OMG!!!)and dapper Michael Moore (now there's a pair).

    So the point is…what's the point at bringing this up at this time as if it is significant some ten months away from the real poll.

    Keep in mind that during those 10 months the dems will continue to slug each other voluntarily exposing each other's weakness. Then BO and Michelle have to make a heaven sent looking entrance in Milwaukee to a standing ovation. Hilly will be there too. A minority VP candidate will be chosen. Women's right to choose will be screamed at. Fun photos of the squad.

    Then they have to debate Trump. (after networks snipe at each other). Reminders about being impeached, coverups, fixes etc. Trump will pull something out of his *** (removing the Iranian Navy, or a complete pull put from Afghanistan would be my guess. Then comes the game changing October surprise (stripper rape allegations, Trump causes Pelosi to have a stroke, proof that RBG is already dead, Clinton tie in to Epstein's Fantasy Island, Hunter Biden smoking crack photos…something like that.)

    All that will happen meaning that polls showing a victor 10 months ahead is pretty much useless.

    Just ask Hilly.

  11. #5816
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Oh good. A link without a comment again. So I suppose we have to guess what you mean.

    Well here goes…

    It looks like you are pointing out that Trump apparently jas little chance in these states. Is that pretty much it.

    Now, I guess, someone on the other side (me at the present) needs tp point pout all the polls that picked Hilly. Even FOX News (GASP!!!) predicted Hilly. Pretty much all the polls did. The only one I can remember who predicted Trump wold win was Ann Coulter (OMG!!!)and dapper Michael Moore (now there's a pair).

    So the point is…what's the point at bringing this up at this time as if it is significant some ten months away from the real poll.

    Keep in mind that during those 10 months the dems will continue to slug each other voluntarily exposing each other's weakness. Then BO and Michelle have to make a heaven sent looking entrance in Milwaukee to a standing ovation. Hilly will be there too. A minority VP candidate will be chosen. Women's right to choose will be screamed at. Fun photos of the squad.

    Then they have to debate Trump. (after networks snipe at each other). Reminders about being impeached, coverups, fixes etc. Trump will pull something out of his *** (removing the Iranian Navy, or a complete pull put from Afghanistan would be my guess. Then comes the game changing October surprise (stripper rape allegations, Trump causes Pelosi to have a stroke, proof that RBG is already dead, Clinton tie in to Epstein's Fantasy Island, Hunter Biden smoking crack photos…something like that.)

    All that will happen meaning that polls showing a victor 10 months ahead is pretty much useless.

    Just ask Hilly.
    Click the link, read and expand your mind, slugster. There's a whole world waiting for you out there.

  12. #5817
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Click the link, read and expand your mind, slugster. There's a whole world waiting for you out there.
    I did. It is a useless poll ten months out.

  13. #5818
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    43,746
    I don’t like Trump but anyone that doesn’t support everything he does is totally bias against Trump


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #5819
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,076
    Bernie and Warren on the hot mic was amazing. Warren claims that Bernie told her in 2018 that a woman couldn't win the presidency in an effort to paint him as a sexist, he denies it, and she flips a **** pulling the "you callin me a liar" stunt. Honestly, is there anyone that doesn't see right through that? Of all people, Bernie ****ing Sanders is the sexist?

    Warren might be the sleaziest piece of **** of the bunch and she does so hiding behind the fun grandma persona.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  15. #5820
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    43,746
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Bernie and Warren on the hot mic was amazing. Warren claims that Bernie told her in 2018 that a woman couldn't win the presidency in an effort to paint him as a sexist, he denies it, and she flips a **** pulling the "you callin me a liar" stunt. Honestly, is there anyone that doesn't see right through that? Of all people, Bernie ****ing Sanders is the sexist?

    Warren might be the sleaziest piece of **** of the bunch and she does so hiding behind the fun grandma persona.
    It is silly but all headlines are good headlines now so even though it’s BS it’s a win for Warren


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •