Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 967 of 1232 FirstFirst ... 46786791795796596696796896997710171067 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 18474
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm sure dbroncmo got $15k on it somewhere...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I'd bet on it.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Trump's behavior is the left's fault. Imagine my shock that this is your opinion on the matter.
    Once again you take something I didn't say and attribute it to me. Imagine my shock.

Trump IS divisive, but that message has been pushed HARD by the left.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Confronting China should be universally praised. They've been bending over everyone, not just the US, for decades. It's just too bad he didn't gather the rest of the world to **** on China at the same time. It would have had more of a chance of having an impact. Instead it'll just embolden China to not cowtail to the US.
    India, Germany, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, the UK are on board. It's not just the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Once again you take something I didn't say and attribute it to me. Imagine my shock.

Trump IS divisive, but that message has been pushed HARD by the left.
    Know, we all know what you meant

"Sure Trump is divisive, but the REAL divisive entity is the left"

I think we are told that they are uncle toms selling out their people. The guy against Maxine seems like a really reasonable guy, and with people like her you have to run as Republican to have a chance to win since there is never going to be support from the party against one of the insiders.

We REALLY need term limits to get rid of so many congress members regardless of party.
    Bolded…you are preaching to the choir.

I get that black people want a black rep. I see it, crystal clear. But, geezus, try someone else. Wacky Maxine is a flat out screwball and ElijahCummings in Balto did nothing for that city. Try something else. If the repub replacements do nothing in 4-6 years, kick them out and try someone else. One look and listen to Wacky Maxine and it is just difficult to comprehend how she has stayed around so long. It's stunning really.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Confronting China should be universally praised. They've been bending over everyone, not just the US, for decades. It's just too bad he didn't gather the rest of the world to **** on China at the same time. It would have had more of a chance of having an impact. Instead it'll just embolden China to not cowtail to the US.
    Harris' second term…China takes back Taiwan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

I get that black people want a black rep. I see it, crystal clear. But, geezus, try someone else. Wacky Maxine is a flat out screwball and ElijahCummings in Balto did nothing for that city. Try something else. If the repub replacements do nothing in 4-6 years, kick them out and try someone else. One look and listen to Wacky Maxine and it is just difficult to comprehend how she has stayed around so long. It's stunning really.
    You sound like a dollar store Donnie boi.

Know, we all know what you meant

"Sure Trump is divisive, but the REAL divisive entity is the left"
    Right. I didn't mean what I said I meant what you wanted me to say. What perfect logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

The guy running against Maxine is black.

The guy running against Maxine is black.
    I know that. I aw well aware of that fact.

That is the entire thrust of the last few comments. If you are a black and feel more comfortable electing a black…then here is one other than Wacky Maxine.

The point is……why would her constituents NOT vote for him. What do they have to lose???

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    That would only radicalize the left and empower the extreme right even more. You don't want someone like Corona Don running things during the worst health and economic period in most people's lives. Even our foreign affairs will suffer. Trump is the most empathy lacking president in my lifetime, a trait that is needed even more in our troubling times. If he has another term, even more people will realize that the government doesn't give a crap about them. More social unrest by the so-called left will occur which will increase the cultural war, the far-right activity.

There is no good reason, that I can think of, to allow inept leadership to continue. Yes, Biden is a piece of crap for the issues that concern me, but he has more checks and balances to his thinking than Trump, who is like a bull in a China shop when it comes to the constitution.
    government is more than Trump and even the Trump administration. Nancy Pelosi doesn't act like she is trying to help America. even Democrat Andrew Yang said she should accept the relief offer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Trump's behavior is the left's fault. Imagine my shock that this is your opinion on the matter.
    Trump's divisiveness is often reaction to the other side, including media that routinely attacks him. his comments have been more often in retaliation to something said about him.

it's like that saying, it takes two to tango.

Trump surely deserves blame, but so does the other side too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Or...dont vote for the racists.

I guess either way works...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    so don't vote for Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Right. I didn't mean what I said I meant what you wanted me to say. What perfect logic.
    No, the problem is you said it and are now trying to claim you didn't. Here is what you said:

Trump's divisiveness is largely fueled by the left focusing and promoting it as long and as hard as is possible. Had his stupid and insensitive comments been noted and left behind he'd have been far less divisive.

You quite literally said the divisiveness was fueled by the left and that if not for the less, he'd be less divisive.

Perhaps you didn't mean that? But you said it (and to be honest, we all know you meant it as well).

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump's divisiveness is often reaction to the other side, including media that routinely attacks him. his comments have been more often in retaliation to something said about him.

it's like that saying, it takes two to tango.

Trump surely deserves blame, but so does the other side too.
    Sort of like what he said in Charlottesville.