Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 733 of 950 FirstFirst ... 233633683723731732733734735743783833 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 14241
    Did other states have similar issues? I guess I can hit up the Google machine...

And I guess I was aware that some NY races had been called really late. I think there's one or two still up in the air?
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Sabotaging the USPS to win an election. Trump's a 5head.

I voted via mail for the first time in the primary. It was very easy. I was able to track my ballot. I was notified when it was counted. It was great. Honestly, I felt more certain my vote was cast than when I voted in person.

There's no logical reason to be against it. It's so transparent why Trump is. Like, for once. Show that you aren't as dumb as Trump relies on his base to be. This is such an easy opportunity to show that!

And these people pretend to love Democracy....
    Because mail in voting is wide open to voter fraud…and it is fraud that cannot be proven.

Point 1
    Say you have several voters in your household. You get the mail in ballots and have all the voters sign the envelope and then you fill in the ballot for them. This becomes a legitimate yet fraudulent vote and nothing can be proven...If you don't think this happens, you are delirious.

Point 2
    Once the election is over.…these types ballots will pop up out of nowhere (somehow they got lost, somehow they have been overlooked.) If you don't think this will happen, you are delirious.

Point 3
    Absentee ballots that were mailed in…Once the election is over, some of these will pop up out of nowhere with late postmarks, somehow they were missed etc. If you don't think this will happen, you are delirious.

Going to the poll, IDing yourself and voting privately…cannot be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Because mail in voting is wide open to voter fraud…and it is fraud that cannot be proven.

Point 1
    Say you have several voters in your household. You get the mail in ballots and have all the voters sign the envelope and then you fill in the ballot for them. This becomes a legitimate yet fraudulent vote and nothing can be proven...If you don't think this happens, you are delirious.

Point 2
    Once the election is over.…these types ballots will pop up out of nowhere (somehow they got lost, somehow they have been overlooked.) If you don't think this will happen, you are delirious.

Point 3
    Absentee ballots that were mailed in…Once the election is over, some of these will pop up out of nowhere with late postmarks, somehow they were missed etc. If you don't think this will happen, you are delirious.

1. Why would they sign the envelop?
    2. Not fraud
    3. This is the result of people mailing in their ballot too late and these votes aren't counted.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Point 1

Point 2

Point 3

I live in a state that does all mail in voting, as I've explained, literally none of that is a problem.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    IDK... seems like every time a rightist tries to vote twice to prove voter fraud is a thing, they get caught.
    Having someone sign the voter envelope and then you (or someone else) fill in the ballot is voter fraud that cannot be caught.

Do you think that this doesn't happen???
    ……………………

As it is now by going to the polls…how many husbands, wives, sons, daughters say they will vote one way just to shut up spouse or parent and then vote the way they want at the balloting point. Can't do this so easily with mail in voting.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I live in a state that does all mail in voting, as I've explained, literally none of that is a problem.
    You don't know if it is a problem. You don't know for sure who fills out the ballot.

Look, there will be mail in voting all over the place this election just to "save lives during the Corona virus." And JoeB will get elected. So you have won. Congratulations.

This will, of course, lead to mail in voting for the future since "we had no trouble in 2020." So congratulations again.

You should always be careful what you wish for. In this case it will be Obama 3 and the first woman president.

He’s polarized mail in ballots. It’s amazing. There’s nothing this orange moron cant say that his sheep won’t grab and run with.

Surely he can sell actual snake oil.

You don't know if it is a problem. You don't know for sure who fills out the ballot.

Look, there will be mail in voting all over the place this election just to "save lives during the Corona virus." And JoeB will get elected. So you have won. Congratulations.

This will, of course, lead to mail in voting for the future since "we had no trouble in 2020." So congratulations again.

You should always be careful what you wish for. In this case it will be Obama 3 and the first woman president.
    You making up problems isn't the same as there actually being problems

In Colorado they authenticate signatures. It's fully supported by the GOP. And its been that way for a decade, has nothing to do with covid
    Last edited by rhino17; 08-04-2020 at 12:29 PM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Having someone sign the voter envelope and then you (or someone else) fill in the ballot is voter fraud that cannot be caught.

……………………

As it is now by going to the polls…how many husbands, wives, sons, daughters say they will vote one way just to shut up spouse or parent and then vote the way they want at the balloting point. Can't do this so easily with mail in voting.
    You're really reaching, dude. It doesn't matter what method of voting we could possibly use, there is the potential for fraud. We have no choice but to accept that there will be some small likely totally irrelevant percentage in every election there has ever been and will ever be.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

lol, sluggo!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

……………………

And why would someone just sign a random envelop? Please, walk me through exactly how that would play out.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    And why would someone just sign a random envelop? Please, walk me through exactly how that would play out.
    "Hey mom…sign this envelope and I'll drop it off for ya?"

Or granny
    pops
    junior
    princess

Ypu reall can't see this happening

"Hey mom…sign this envelope and I'll drop it off for ya?"

Or granny
    pops
    junior
    princess

Ypu reall can't see this happening
    So people are just gonna sign random stuff without asking what it is? Okay.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You're really reaching, dude. It doesn't matter what method of voting we could possibly use, there is the potential for fraud. We have no choice but to accept that there will be some small likely totally irrelevant percentage in every election there has ever been and will ever be.
    Bold 1…I don't thinkl so

Bold 2…Show up at the polls (use early voting) ID yourself and vote. Tough for this to be fraudulent. Is this really asking so much every few years????

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    He’s polarized mail in ballots. It’s amazing. There’s nothing this orange moron cant say that his sheep won’t grab and run with.

Surely he can sell actual snake oil.
    We can only hope that his supporters believe that it 100% fraudulent and thus don't vote by mail or use the absentee ballot system.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!