Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 753 of 876 FirstFirst ... 253653703743751752753754755763803853 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 13138
    This was in February

Fauci doesn't want people to worry about coronavirus, the danger of which is "just minuscule." But he does want them to take precautions against the "influenza outbreak, which is having its second wave."

"We have more kids dying of flu this year at this time than in the last decade or more," he said. "At the same time people are worrying about going to a Chinese restaurant. The threat is (we have) a pretty bad influenza season, particularly dangerous for our children."

The person who was this big expert in this disease said that the virus isnít something to worry about. You donít need to wear masks etc

And now we are supposed to believe everything he says about masks, goggles etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    This was in February

Fauci doesn't want people to worry about coronavirus, the danger of which is "just minuscule." But he does want them to take precautions against the "influenza outbreak, which is having its second wave."

"We have more kids dying of flu this year at this time than in the last decade or more," he said. "At the same time people are worrying about going to a Chinese restaurant. The threat is (we have) a pretty bad influenza season, particularly dangerous for our children."

The person who was this big expert in this disease said that the virus isnít something to worry about. You donít need to wear masks etc

Look at how he talked and talks about the disease and compare it to how Trump talked and talks about it. If youíre using statements he made during a time where we thought we knew something that was wrong about the disease and ignoring what he and we have learned, youíre doing so for a partisan attack. And you know this. You know all youíre doing is defending Trump.

This was in February

Fauci is a ****ing idiot glorified by the left.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Look at how he talked and talks about the disease and compare it to how Trump talked and talks about it. If youíre using statements he made during a time where we thought we knew something that was wrong about the disease and ignoring what he and we have learned, youíre doing so for a partisan attack. And you know this. You know all youíre doing is defending Trump.
    He can talk about the disease all he wants but thatís not going to change the fact that heís been wrong about this numerous times. Yet the media and other people think we should listen to what he says.

Itís stupid

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lmao

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Winning by purposely shutting down the economy to hurt it because they canít run on actual policies.

Itís going to be hilarious when itís January and everything goes back to normal when Biden gets in. Maybe CNN and MSNBC can take down that stupid counter they have

What an incredibly asinine take.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Fauci even has come out and said that thereís no exact data on how much masks actually help prevent the spread. Why are we listening to someone who has been completely wrong on almost every turn about the virus?

....says the guy that takes Trump's word on anything as absolute gold. Fauci has consistently touted the effectiveness of wearing masks since mid-March.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    See heres you not giving a **** about details or facts again. Fauci hasnít trashed Trump.
    You'll have to forgive him, he's really only capable of repeating what he gets from his far right news sources.

Says the guy that will blindly follow Trump to the gates of hell and straight face claims that Trump doesn't lie about the coronavirus.

The lengths some people go to defend a self serving, reckless piece of **** like Trump are truly mind boggling. Idiocracy at its apex.

He can talk about the disease all he wants but thatís not going to change the fact that heís been wrong about this numerous times. Yet the media and other people think we should listen to what he says.

Itís stupid

Science develops over time dipshit. You go with the best scientific information you have at the time.

You're going to trust a guy that can barely read over the collective scientists of the world.....You should consider taking a cognitive test I've heard of...
    Last edited by rhino17; 08-11-2020 at 01:12 AM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Good for him

No. The dems politicized science. They always do

He did. And we all followed it. Then the states failed to do their part

He doesn't lie about the virus. Saying it will go away is not a lie
    Good? Whats good about promoting the spread of a deadly virus? on what planet is that good?

Facts don't care about your feelings, try harder

Tell me about this supposed plan

He said the virus doesn't affect kids, he said it would "disappear," he said thew US is the best in the world at preventing the virus, he's said we have the lowest mortality rate in the world

You have officially reached Special K level of stupid
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Good? Whats good about promoting the spread of a deadly virus? on what planet is that good?

Facts don't care about your feelings, try harder

Tell me about this supposed plan

He said the virus doesn't affect kids, he said it would "disappear," he said thew US is the best in the world at preventing the virus, he's said we have the lowest mortality rate in the world

You have officially reached Special K level of stupid
    He's not the only one. It is truly sad how low some of these proudly ignorant minions are willing to go to defend their sacred lil' Donnie boi.

Winning by purposely shutting down the economy to hurt it because they canít run on actual policies.

Itís going to be hilarious when itís January and everything goes back to normal when Biden gets in. Maybe CNN and MSNBC can take down that stupid counter they have

Heres the thing tho. No matter who wins the presidency, theres definitely a real chance that sometime within the next year the disease is going to be so widespread, meaning general immunity also widespread, that the growth curve no longer has a potential for exponential growth. At this point the economy can fully reopen.

Once I think 70 or 80% of the population has had the virus, theres no more room for exponential growth to take place, meaning there is no more chance of outbreak, meaning there is no more chance of overwhelming the health system, meaning if the goal was to flatten the curve, the curve has now been permanently flattened.

At this point the economy can be fully opened back up.

I say this cuz I'm hella busting up in my head cuz I can already see if a Democrat wins and if we reach this thresshold and fully open the economy by early next year, in all the republicans minds they wont know what happened, lmaoooo, they'll think the dems faked the virus during trump presidency and now opened the economy back up cuz a democrat won, lmaooooo!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 08-11-2020 at 06:04 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He's not the only one. It is truly sad how low some of these proudly ignorant minions are willing to go to defend their sacred lil' Donnie boi.
    that is what happens when you are in a cult. You are brainwashed to worship a false god. Trump in the view of many republicans was sent by god to save us. facts don't matter to them. Only the word of Trump matters.