Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1195 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 19569510951145118511931194119511961197120512451295 ... LastLast
Results 17,911 to 17,925 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Trump and his supporters want states to vote for Trump in the EC even though Biden won the states popular vote.

At what point do we all just acknowledge they don’t care about Democracy, they just want to win?
    Wait we haven’t already acknowledged it? I thought that was a root assumption of the whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Trump and his supporters want states to vote for Trump in the EC even though Biden won the states popular vote.

At what point do we all just acknowledge they don’t care about Democracy, they just want to win?
    I think it’s pretty clear Trump supporters who believe the election was stolen are representing a new party of autocracy. Democracy is only good when they win, but when they lose it’s rigged or stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    I think it’s pretty clear Trump supporters who believe the election was stolen are representing a new party of autocracy. Democracy is only good when they win, but when they lose it’s rigged or stolen.
    Which is the key thing that Trump has brought into elections.

Even since he ran it was a rigged system, he made that very clear that if he lost it’s because somebody cheated and not because he sucks ***.

His cult members are just spewing the same thing he has said for 5 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Well, that's just one of many reasons why so many people find the results questionable.
    Yeah. What about all those boat parades?!?

Are Black Lives Matter followers cult??? Seems like there is an overabundance of BS that comes out of that movement. Lots of looting and burning. Are they a cult???

AOC followers………A cult???

Defund the police movement………a cult???

Those wack jobs and abortion advocates at the Kavanaugh trial………a cult???

News media that was literally in tears* on TV when Hilly lost in 2016……a cult.

Point is (that most of you will never get) is that you are throwing the word "cilt" around pretty freely in one direction when mebbers of groups, movements etc. on your side are equally strong minded about movements you agree with.

……………

*no one has brought this up yet (that I have seen) but when Trump lost a few weeks ago, I didn't see any reporters or news personalities on FOX News (GASP!!!) crying. Interesting that that didn't happen as it did when Hilly lost and no one mentioned it. Makes you wonder which networks are really the most biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I don’t think the people who still support Trump are a cult.

I think they are for the most part quite typical of a large slice of America: selfish, gullible, hateful, and dumb as a bag of hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    If you don’t see the clear difference between Trumps hardcore followers versus traditional Dems and Republicans at this point...I don’t know that it’s worth discussing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Trump has a base of hardcore followers, but be honest there is a base on the other side of people that hate Trump rather than simply supporting traditional Democrats/Republicans.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Once again the question is posed………

Why are Trump supporters considered "the cultish bigoted boot lickers that follow him?"

But supporters of Biden, (who supposedly received more votes) not considered to be "cultish bigoted boot lickers that follow him?"

Is there a double standard here????

trolls on the left are incapable of comprehending this.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    True to form trumpian resorting to whataboutism that fails miserably. There's no comparison between those two.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lofl so lost
    how is it not the same thing, please explain.

did women on the left not have vulgar rants about Trump or not?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    What a historic *** kicking. Such a depantsing of Trump and the cultish bigoted boot lickers that follow him
    compared to the cultish bigots on the other side.

how many votes did Trump get in comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    No double standard my old racist friend.

In order to still follow Trump after his proven incompetence, criminality, racism, and general disgusting character you have to be a warped zealot. There is no other explanation. He’s literally so awful you have to be a cultist to still stand by him, which is why his following consists of people who rabidly deny truth and make a point to do it as loudly as possible.

You going out of your way to prove this with your “supposedly” comment, a remark rooted in the same blatant denial of truth, is like cultish poetry in motion. Congrats on once again wrapping yourself in warm lies to fight off the cold hard truth of the reality that hurts your feelings lol. “Supposedly”—****ing deal with it. Trump got his bigoted lying criminal *** kicked the **** out of the WH.

the delusion has to be hysterical. some have been told something and they believe it no matter what.

Trump simply must be XYZ because the media on the left said so, just ignore anything that would contradict it.

if these type of people are the future of America (on either side), America is in big trouble.

unbelievable that so many have become so gullible.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One of the many relevant differences is that trumpian cultist will believe every lie that comes out of Trump's filthy mouth, no questions asked, like the whole voter fraud crap. No evidence required, just blind faith in their dear leader.
    the other side with hate for Trump has done the same thing.

there were numerous examples throughout Trump's presidency that were either straight up lies or misleading from the media, and millions on the left bought it because media said so.

it appears people are getting dumber and more gullible.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know, I know. But hey, there was no collusion with the Russians. Right? right?

right.

like I said, some will believe literally anything against Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/polit...iew/index.html

James Clapper under oath..

I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election

Senate bipartisan investigation..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    trolls on the left are incapable of comprehending this.

d e r p

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    d e r p
    as expected you can not explain or answer the question on topic.

what is it that you do here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Judd is obviously a well educated, articulate speaker that uses some vulgarity to drive the point home, as a stylistic device (most of her speech is not vulgar), while that Karen is a ******** moron. These things are so frigging obvious that I can't believe I need to explain this to you.

BTW, like most trumpians, you're a one trick pony. Enough of that stupid whataboutism, seriously. It gets old pretty fast.
    Last edited by dazz; 11-26-2020 at 06:58 PM.