Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1194 of 1309 FirstFirst ... 19469410941144118411921193119411951196120412441294 ... LastLast
Results 17,896 to 17,910 of 19632
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Poppa Joe might not know he won the election.
    lol imagine losing to someone who doesn't even know what planet he's living on
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Also if you go to section 204 of the Michigan filing, they just lost the ability to use their space bar for some ****ing reason...

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...-Complaint.pdf
    are you suggesting WayneCounty’sandSecretaryBenson’sdenialofRepublica nchallengers’righttoparticipateandobservetheproces singofballotsviolatesMichigan’sElectionCodeand isn't a word?!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    lol imagine losing to someone who doesn't even know what planet he's living on
    Well, that's just one of many reasons why so many people find the results questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    One of the many relevant differences is that trumpian cultist will believe every lie that comes out of Trump's filthy mouth, no questions asked, like the whole voter fraud crap. No evidence required, just blind faith in their dear leader.
    Are Black Lives Matter followers cult??? Seems like there is an overabundance of BS that comes out of that movement. Lots of looting and burning. Are they a cult???

AOC followers………A cult???

Defund the police movement………a cult???

Those wack jobs and abortion advocates at the Kavanaugh trial………a cult???

News media that was literally in tears* on TV when Hilly lost in 2016……a cult.

Point is (that most of you will never get) is that you are throwing the word "cilt" around pretty freely in one direction when mebbers of groups, movements etc. on your side are equally strong minded about movements you agree with.

……………

*no one has brought this up yet (that I have seen) but when Trump lost a few weeks ago, I didn't see any reporters or news personalities on FOX News (GASP!!!) crying. Interesting that that didn't happen as it did when Hilly lost and no one mentioned it. Makes you wonder which networks are really the most biased.

Are Black Lives Matter followers cult??? Seems like there is an overabundance of BS that comes out of that movement. Lots of looting and burning. Are they a cult???

Point is (that most of you will never get) is that you are throwing the word "cilt" around pretty freely in one direction when mebbers of groups, movements etc. on your side are equally strong minded about movements you agree with.

……………

*no one has brought this up yet (that I have seen) but when Trump lost a few weeks ago, I didn't see any reporters or news personalities on FOX News (GASP!!!) crying. Interesting that that didn't happen as it did when Hilly lost and no one mentioned it. Makes you wonder which networks are really the most biased.
    No, yes, no, no, yes in that order.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

……………

You’re a cult member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You’re a cult member

Then I guess you are too. The Anti Trumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    No, yes, no, no, yes in that order.
    You don't think the BLM movement is a cult but the Trump supporters are????

Credibility……… gone.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Then I guess you are too. The Anti Trumpers.
    I don’t like Trump. I think that’s a reasonable opinion. If you think that makes me part of a group so be it. There are things I don’t do though

I don’t ritualisticly repeat the same points over and over again

I don’t dismiss any fact that counters my ritualized pray statements as not from “the real world”.

I don’t see the whole world as us verses them.

Do you do these things? Do you think it sounds cultish?

I don’t think the people who still support Trump are a cult.

I think they are for the most part quite typical of a large slice of America: selfish, gullible, hateful, and dumb as a bag of hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I don’t think the people who still support Trump are a cult.

I think they are for the most part quite typical of a large slice of America: selfish, gullible, hateful, and dumb as a bag of hammers.
    I’m talking about Sluggo

You don't think the BLM movement is a cult but the Trump supporters are????

Credibility……… gone.
    Yea I don't think the people who want black people to stop being hunted by the police are a cult.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

When you need to ask what qualifies as a cult, you're probably in one.

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    When you need to ask what qualifies as a cult, you're probably in one.
    I don’t think he understands what a cult is and why everything that is popular doesn’t magically qualify as a cult.

Trump and his supporters want states to vote for Trump in the EC even though Biden won the states popular vote.

At what point do we all just acknowledge they don’t care about Democracy, they just want to win?