Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1191 of 1309 FirstFirst ... 19169110911141118111891190119111921193120112411291 ... LastLast
Results 17,851 to 17,865 of 19632
    Biden just surpassed 80 million votes.

New York is still counting their ballots at a snail's pace. They have just now counted 80% of their ballots. Slowly but surely.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Biden just surpassed 80 million votes.

New York is still counting their ballots at a snail's pace. They have just now counted 80% of their ballots. Slowly but surely.
    What a historic *** kicking. Such a depantsing of Trump and the cultish bigoted boot lickers that follow him

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    What a historic *** kicking. Such a depantsing of Trump and the cultish bigoted boot lickers that follow him
    It was rigged man.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Once again the question is posedÖÖÖ

Why are Trump supporters considered "the cultish bigoted boot lickers that follow him?"

But supporters of Biden, (who supposedly received more votes) not considered to be "cultish bigoted boot lickers that follow him?"

Is there a double standard here????

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

Why are Trump supporters considered "the cultish bigoted boot lickers that follow him?"

But supporters of Biden, (who supposedly received more votes) not considered to be "cultish bigoted boot lickers that follow him?"

If you donít see the clear difference between Trumps hardcore followers versus traditional Dems and Republicans at this point...I donít know that itís worth discussing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today is being dubbed as Kraken Day by the presidentís supporters. It is apparently the day the Kraken has officially been released. These people are hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Today is being dubbed as Kraken Day by the presidentís supporters. It is apparently the day the Kraken has officially been released. These people are hilarious.
    IF and that is a big IF there was a Kraken, waiting this long to show the massive fraud is a MAJOR failure on the administration
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    IF and that is a big IF there was a Kraken, waiting this long to show the massive fraud is a MAJOR failure on the administration
    I know the answer to this, but I'm curious what your thoughts on this are. Do you believe that a Kraken is coming?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I don't think you'll ever understand....and "supposedly"? Lol that question right there proves the point that you seem incapable of grasping.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    If you donít see the clear difference between Trumps hardcore followers versus traditional Dems and Republicans at this point...I donít know that itís worth discussing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You keep throwing out terms like "cult" and "hard core followers" and making it into a negatoive connotation.

90% of blacks vote dem (more than that for BO). Does that make them a "cult" or "hard core followers"?

Where is the difference????

If you donít see the clear similarity..I donít know that itís worth discussing.

You keep throwing out terms like "cult" and "hard core followers" and making it into a negatoive connotation.

90% of blacks vote dem (more than that for BO). Does that make them a "cult" or "hard core followers"?

The inability to call someone out when they do or say something stupid is what makes it a cult. Black voters will call out Democrats when they do something that in their eyes is wrong or unacceptable. However, Trump is not wrong. That isn't something that is said by his ardent supporters. He used the wrong tone or he should have said something differently but the point was right or some other way of avoiding angering Jim Jones.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

No there's not, if Biden lost and dems had the same ridiculous response that Trumpers did, they would get bashed just as hard.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

One of the many relevant differences is that trumpian cultist will believe every lie that comes out of Trump's filthy mouth, no questions asked, like the whole voter fraud crap. No evidence required, just blind faith in their dear leader.

_____

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    One of the many relevant differences is that trumpian cultist will believe every lie that comes out of Trump's filthy mouth, no questions asked, like the whole voter fraud crap. No evidence required, just blind faith in their dear leader.
    Obama's gonna make me rich *****.

Your costs won't go up and you can keep your doctor.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!