Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1179 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 17967910791129116911771178117911801181118912291279 ... LastLast
Results 17,671 to 17,685 of 19644
    They got receipts!

"Podium Barbie" will be irrelevant in two months.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

So if Trump doesn't leave office on January 20th, should we just take him out?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    So if Trump doesn't leave office on January 20th, should we just take him out?
    Heíll create White House 2 in Florida and control the Republicans in Congress from there. Heís not going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    The thing your brain doesn't get because you are a hyper-partisan reactionary is that this is all illegitimate. And since it's illegitimate, it's all the more racist. You can pretend like the focus on Wayne County and only Wayne County is for logical reasons and not merely because it's the obvious place you go if you want to throw out a bunch of votes to change the result of the election. That is the goal. Again, the motives might not be "I hate black people' but the result...well...the result is "I don't think these peoples' votes should count". Suppressing the minority vote. The votes of people you don't care about. That's racist. Implicitly or not. I don't care if it hurts your feelings. This country has been doing it for a long time, it shouldn't even be shocking or controversial to say.

Give it up dude. You're still pretending like any of this is about the law and doing what's right When Trump comes out and just says what we all know -- that he's just doing this because he's bitter and wants payback -- will you then admit that that's all you really believed all along too?

Again, it's gotta be so hard not ever being able to just say what you truly believe. Coming up with all these excuses and arguments to pretend like it isn't as simple as it always is. You just want Trump to win by whatever means necessary, even the illegitimate ones. The only hard part is deciding how to react every morning to pretend like that isn't the case.

like I said, many just believe it no matter what.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/o...pposition.html
    I mention these inconvenient observations because the anti-Trump movement, of which Iím a proud member, seems to be getting dumber. It seems to be settling into a smug, fairy tale version of reality that filters out discordant information. More anti-Trumpers seem to be telling themselves a ďMadness of King GeorgeĒ narrative: Trump is a semiliterate madman surrounded by sycophants who are morally, intellectually and psychologically inferior to people like us.

some are convinced this can only be racist because they have been told to believe this and only this. they would rather completely ignorant anything that contradicts what they have been told. who is the cult.

how about some reality..

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ifying-results
    "The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation. I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately. Despite repeated requests I have not received the requisite information and believe an additional 10 days of canvas by the State Board of canvassers will help provide the information necessary," Palmer said in her affidavit.

In a statement to the Washington Examiner, Palmer said her vote was not meant as an attempt to disenfranchise a predominantly black community, an accusation she faced during the deadlock.

"My 'no' vote on the certification was not taking votes away from anybody," she said. "I was allowing the state to find the correct information and explanations which did not happen. We were not delaying the inevitable. We always knew that the margin of victory was not going to change. The purpose of the canvas is to obtain complete and accurate documentation and verify vote totals."

but "racist" because some said so.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Read

Between

The

Lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    how about reading what was said.

how about not interpreting, or believing people with bias and ignorance.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Why weren't you voicing your concern before is the better question.

apparently I should have voiced concern over something that I wasn't even aware of, because surely that would have had an actual impact on anyone in a position of power to do something about it for the people voting in America.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

If he keeps this up and threatens to not leave (doubtful) Iím sure the Joint Chiefs of Staff will have a nice talk with him about what happens when he keeps this up.

This is insane. I just wonder how his exit looks. Does he resign claiming the system is rigged and have Pence pardon him? Does he pardon himself?

Thereís no chance he takes part in transition meetings or attends the inauguration. Heís basically ruined the entire integrity of the office and will be an asterisk in the history books.

And from the few of us who said even a year ago that this man will never ever concede: told ya so

I predicted (wrongly) that Trump would not bother to run for re-election. I mean, any reasonably sane person ó even a narcissist ó would have the insight to see that heíd have already gamed the system to the hilt, conned the country, and done the improbable by winning in 2016.

Why not go out on top?

Why risk going down in history as even lower than Rudy Giuliani, Jeffrey Epstein, or Bill Barr?

Insanity has its own standards.

But I do thank him for this: revealing in raw figures the number of American voters who are (Iíll be kind) lacking both intelligence and integrity.

Trump has only a sense that enough people adore him to win the race. He also thought that the protections Republicans have taken to make voting harder would be enough. Iíve said it a bunch and Iíll say it again. Trump and Republicans lost because they got caught flat footed. Their voter suppression machine wasnít ready for COVID and the wide usage of mail in ballots. Easier access to the ballot wasnít something the GOP was ready for. Theyíre about as low ballot access as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    If he keeps this up and threatens to not leave (doubtful) Iím sure the Joint Chiefs of Staff will have a nice talk with him about what happens when he keeps this up.

This is insane. I just wonder how his exit looks. Does he resign claiming the system is rigged and have Pence pardon him? Does he pardon himself?

Thereís no chance he takes part in transition meetings or attends the inauguration. Heís basically ruined the entire integrity of the office and will be an asterisk in the history books.

And from the few of us who said even a year ago that this man will never ever concede: told ya so
    his exit will look something like this
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Sounds like Joe Biden hasnít won Georgia enough times. Sounds like Trump is ready to go again!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Trump has only a sense that enough people adore him to win the race. He also thought that the protections Republicans have taken to make voting harder would be enough. Iíve said it a bunch and Iíll say it again. Trump and Republicans lost because they got caught flat footed. Their voter suppression machine wasnít ready for COVID and the wide usage of mail in ballots. Easier access to the ballot wasnít something the GOP was ready for. Theyíre about as low ballot access as possible.
    They lost because of his Covid response, not because they were flat footed. Given how close the election ended up being DESPITE how these past months have gone tells us that even a semi-decent pandemic response would almost definitely resulted in re-election. You can talk about the rest all you want, but if people had felt he was really trying to kill the virus, he wins easily.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Trump lost, republicans won.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    They lost because of his Covid response, not because they were flat footed. Given how close the election ended up being DESPITE how these past months have gone tells us that even a semi-decent pandemic response would almost definitely resulted in re-election. You can talk about the rest all you want, but if people had felt he was really trying to kill the virus, he wins easily.
    His cluster **** response to COVID still netted him 70+M votes. I donít know how many votes it truly cost him. Itís far less than it should have been. Most people who blame him for COVID response would have found something else to blame him for such as myself. Or they think it was someone elseís fault such as Cuomo, Fauci, Clinton, Obama, Biden, or they think itís a hoax that the media cooked up to destroy Trump. I donít know how to validate specific numbers but I truly donít think that COVID cost him as many votes as common sense would dictate.