Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1174 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 17467410741124116411721173117411751176118412241274 ... LastLast
Results 17,596 to 17,610 of 19644

literal **** head you're sayin'
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Meanwhile Trump calling people all over the country to rescind their vote to verify election results, I am sure he has called a lot of people to get them to not certify any results.
    evidence where?

the only situation I've seen is in Wayne County after people were bullied.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...s-bullied-them

Wayne County GOP members rescind votes to certify election, claim Dems 'bullied' them

'The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and members of my family'
    The two Republicans on Michiganís Wayne County Board of Canvassers claimed in signed affidavits Wednesday that they were bullied into siding with Democrats and have now rescinded their votes to certify.
    Both Republicans say they were called racists and subjected to threats for raising concerns about ballots that Democrats said were from predominately Black communities, Jenna Ellis, a lawyer for the Trump 2020 Campaign, told Fox News on Tuesday.

Hartmann said in the affidavit that he observed about 71% of Detroit's 134 Absent Voter Counting Boards "were left unbalanced and many unexplained."

He said he voiced his concerns and said if the votes did not match, there should have been some kind of explanation. Powell said she spotted the same discrepancy.
    if there is a reason for concern that should be investigated, and it's ignorant to make accusations of racism.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    evidence where?

the only situation I've seen is in Wayne County after people were bullied.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...s-bullied-them

if there is a reason for concern that should be investigated, and it's ignorant to make accusations of racism.
    There isn't a reason for concern. Its been fabricated.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

If you still have doubts about the coup look again to see whatís happening in Michigan.

Trump has invited the Michigan gop to find a way for them to select new electors or void the results so he can win there or have a chance to win by the 12th amendment.

Is the slowest moving coup but he has the backing of the gop and over 70 million cult members.

If you donít count all the people in majority black areas, Trump won BIGLY!

Iím old enough to remember when the GOP argument against impeachment was that it ignored the will of the people. That was so long ago...now we know they meant it ignored the will of the white people.

Another judicial defeat for the GOP. Once again letís remember just how bad their case has been given that Trump has appointed so many judges.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    If you still have doubts about the coup look again to see whatís happening in Michigan.

Trump has invited the Michigan gop to find a way for them to select new electors or void the results so he can win there or have a chance to win by the 12th amendment.

Is the slowest moving coup but he has the backing of the gop and over 70 million cult members.
    Itís a conspiracy theory playing out in real life.
    The dots connect on the internet message boards and YouTube... but not in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    It's more ignorant to ignore racism.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The hand recount in Georgia did not change the outcome. Another loss for Trump.

Let this **** end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Let this **** end

Itís slowest moving coup, it wonít end till democracy has been flushed in the toiled and Trump gets his second term.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Let this **** end

It has been ended already. Trump is just throwing spaghetti at the wall and hoping some of it sticks. So far absolutely nothing has done so.