Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1172 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 17267210721122116211701171117211731174118212221272 ... LastLast
Results 17,566 to 17,580 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Who the **** cares about what Twitter put and then changed? I think only you care.

And you've been arguing the fact that the election isn't officially decided long before this twitter thing came about. So no, that is not the entire issue at hand.
    obviously twitter cares or they wouldn't have changed it.

I brought up this official sources based on wording from twitter under Trump's tweet.

anything I said before that was based on whether there could be something wrong in voting and how anything should be investigated.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    They made the call because Biden won. The next step is for Trump to concede, just as Hillary did in a MUCH tighter race, so they can begin the transition process and the future president is up to speed. He’s not and he’s damaging our future.

You’re playing semantics with “official”. It’s just not how this works here. Never has.
    how was it tighter with Hillary? please explain. last I saw it was 306 electoral votes for Biden, same as Trump in 2016.

whatever use of the word official can be solved, what does twitter say under Trump's tweet now? looks like it was changed to multiple, not official.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Fifteen days and still this turd won’t flush.
    Trump was on to something about that water pressure in DC!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how was it tighter with Hillary? please explain. last I saw it was 306 electoral votes for Biden, same as Trump in 2016.

whatever use of the word official can be solved, what does twitter say under Trump's tweet now? looks like it was changed to multiple, not official.
    Vote margins. That’s what’s being contested, votes. Hillary lost a few rust belt states by only a few thousand votes.

Biden won most of these states by far greater margins which eliminates any chance that a recount or corrected votes would change, hence why it has been called. Hillarys was closer and they called it sooner.

Again, there is a process here and it seems you’re not familiar with it and that’s ok. But he’s damaging our stability with every hour he refuses to start the transition of power.

The 9/11 commission noted that the delay in 2000 created a delay in posting national security posts which could have impacted the investigation and sharing of information.

It’s just one example of why we need to start this process.

Once again, Trump puts himself ahead of the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm not the one that wrongly called it official sources. twitter was wrong, before making the correction.

it's nonsense to argue with me about this, when twitter made the correction. clearly it was not "official" sources.
    Official sources could be part of multiple sources actually. The only reason it's nonsense to argue with you is because you're a giant waste of time that doesn't understand how any of this ish works (and instead just parrots partisan clowns from a country you don't even live in as part of your never ending effort to own the libz).

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Fifteen days and still this turd won’t flush.
    More like 15 years....oh wait, you're talking about Trump.

Let it never be forgotten that the GOP is trying to invalidate Detroit.

PSD reactions to the 2016 presidential race from election day forward starts here (if you're bored and need a derisive laugh): https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...-Trump/page319

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    PSD reactions to the 2016 presidential race from election day forward starts here (if you're bored and need a derisive laugh): https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...-Trump/page319
    Lots of President Gary Johnson on the first page.

The Donald Trump thread is a classic thread with some great lols looking back.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...8-Donald-Trump

Tough first post for dbroncs lol

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Hahah oh man.

I got to the point where Jack the Ripper insisted to me that obama was a secret Muslim and stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hahah oh man.

I got to the point where Jack the Ripper insisted to me that obama was a secret Muslim and stopped.

Lofl haven't come across that one yet. Sounds about white though.

there is a difference between wide spread voter fraud that could have an impact on the election, and simply voter fraud. some media have pushed no evidence of voter fraud, and they are wrong.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...eople/2464168/

Pair Charged With Voter Fraud Allegedly Submitted Thousands of Fraudulent Applications on Behalf of Homeless People
    A man who tried to run for mayor in Hawthorne is among two people charged in a voter fraud case in which thousands of fraudulent voter registration applications were allegedly submitted on behalf of homeless people, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office announced Tuesday.

Carlos Antonio De Bourbon Montenegro -- also known as Mark Anthony Gonsalves -- was set to be arraigned Tuesday in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom on 18 felony counts of voter fraud, 11 felony counts of procuring a false or forged instrument, two felony counts of perjury and one felony count of conspiracy to commit voter fraud, along with nine misdemeanor counts of interference with a prompt transfer of a completed affidavit, according to the District Attorney's Office.

Montenegro, 53, allegedly submitted more than 8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications between July and October, as well as allegedly falsifying names, addresses and signatures on nomination papers under penalty of perjury to run for mayor in Hawthorne.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Republican mayor in Sterling Heights, Michigan:

“President Trump is deliberately lying to Americans and the world about the Michigan election results in order to create uncertainty, fear and distrust in our democracy. His temper tantrums on Twitter and baseless lies about the election should be universally condemned by all patriotic Americans, regardless of who you voted for," Taylor said in a Facebook post.

President Trump, for weeks, has falsely claimed that he won Michigan in the 2020 presidential election, and has continuously alleged voter fraud, specifically in Detroit, without any evidence of wrongdoing. Several lawsuits challenging results have already been dismissed.

“The President knows he lost and understands completely that on January 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm he will no longer be president; but his pride is more important to him than our nation and our democracy. This charade continues at a severe cost to our nation; we deserve better. It is time for all Americans to demand honor, integrity and the truth from our President - particularly elected Republicans in Michigan who should take great offense to the President’s assault on the integrity of our state’s election. It is also time for our President-Elect to receive the assistance he deserves from our federal government to begin the peaceful transition of power," Taylor said.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...bout-election/