Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 883 of 949 FirstFirst ... 383783833873881882883884885893933 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 14225
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Gee you mean you actually expect service? Huh. Not true for the left.
    Yea right, says the guy supporting an all time historic failure of epidemic response by donald trump.

Not one single trump supporter in here can claim service. You the one servicing, that's it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    i KnOw YoU aRe BuT wHaT aM i?
    He’s quoting Peewee Herman now. That’s just too perfect! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Funny. I used to work for a law firm that repped Trump (real estate dev, taxes (yes they have his taxes) and some other boring work). I’ve got stories good and bad about him, but your HOA comment reminded me of a time the firm was trying to settle a dispute on his developing on a piece of beachfront property and there was a nearby HOA who was challenging it. According to one of our partners “Trump said “I’ll make a call.” 2 hours later the HOA dropped their complaint.....I don’t want to know what was said.” That was also back when he was funding the DNC and candidates....whatever the game is, he plays it to his best interest.
    The reason I like Trump is that because of him, the entire Grand Central Terminal area in midtown Manhattan staged a great comeback. He turned what used to be a grand hotel that became a hot sheet hotel back into a great hotel. The rest of the area followed suit after him. It was amazing.

The old Post Office in DC is another example. Old unused building converted to a beautiful upscale modern hotel.

He gets the job done. One way or another he does.

Would I work for him, probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    The reason I like Trump is that because of him, the entire Grand Central Terminal area in midtown Manhattan staged a great comeback. He turned what used to be a grand hotel that became a hot sheet hotel back into a great hotel. The rest of the area followed suit after him. It was amazing.

The old Post Office in DC is another example. Old unused building converted to a beautiful upscale modern hotel.

Yea, hes really getting this china trade war and coronavirus done.

Awesome.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

Shoot, I would! The guy is hilarious and knows exactly how to push his opposition’s buttons. It would be non-stop entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Shoot, I would! The guy is hilarious and knows exactly how to push his opposition’s buttons. It would be non-stop entertainment.
    Anything to OwN tHe LiBz, amirite? You're totally not at all influenced by the guy though. I 100% believe that.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Nowhere in that quote did Bloomberg proffer a Quid Pro Quo. You should be familiar with that phrase, you spent a year arguing Trump didn’t engage in one despite similar circumstances. Funny that now that the shoe is on the other foot your position changed. What a hack.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/polit...ote/index.html

Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his political operation have raised more than $16 million from supporters and foundations over the last week to pay the court fines and fees for over 30,000 Black and Latino voters in Florida with felonies, allowing them to vote in the upcoming election.
    black and latino voters, that are more likely to vote for Democrats, and you don't think this is buying their votes. come on, this is a little much even for you.

do you really think Bloomberg would be doing this for a lot of white voters that were likely to vote for Trump? of course not.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

black and latino voters, that are more likely to vote for Democrats, and you don't think this is buying their votes. come on, this is a little much even for you.

do you really think Bloomberg would be doing this for a lot of white voters that were likely to vote for Trump? of course not.
    I think it's buying their right to vote. I don't think it's buying their vote.

As for whether Bloomberg would be doing this if they were white voters likely to vote for Trump, it's a moot point because if they were white voters likely to vote for Trump the Governor never would have made it so they couldn't vote without paying these fines.

He did that because he could. And now Democrats are fighting back by doing what they can. Republicans opened this can of worms, and now Democrats are going to take play the game as Republicans have been (underhandedly).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(tone) View Post
    anything to own the libz, amirite? You're totally not at all influenced by the guy though. I 100% believe that.
    There's that JTRDS again.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

So?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

lol imagine thinking Trump is a good businessman
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Not that I'm voting but when exactly is my trusty ballot supposed to get here. I'm in cali btw

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Not that I'm voting but when exactly is my trusty ballot supposed to get here. I'm in cali btw
    It looks like they will be going out in a couple of weeks (October 5th is the date they refer to in the article).

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...245927385.html
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Absentee ballots in Wisconsin were just found in a ditch. Anyone know which way they lean?

It really pisses me off how Biden's lead has shrunk in Florida. He was up +7.6 in the polls on July 26th. The lead is now just +1.6.

Source: 538

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward