Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1301 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 30180112011251129112991300130113021303 ... LastLast
Results 19,501 to 19,515 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...for-defamation

Anybody think Donald will help Sidney out with that bill? Lmao
    Nope. I'm hoping that Dominion goes after Fox Opinion and makes them a subsidiary of their company and then shuts the whole place down.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Good **** her. They should sue Newsmax, OAN, Guiliani and Trump next.
    I hope that the case does go to court. All she has to do is to trot out one of those ill designed machines and the software that they used in the election stealing to show exactly how easy it was to effectively change the votes from Trump to Biden. Illustrate the back doors that they used to manipulate the data. You know that those machines are using technology that is very very primitive don't you. Hell, these things were created in freeking Venezuela for cripes sake to get their dictators elected. Powell and company will have a field day with this "Suit".

The other swell thing about this will be the PUBLICITY that this will give to the fact that Biden's ELECTION was RIGGED with the corruption of Dominion via its operation of these machines. She will likely be able to show that the Dems paid for Dominion to use its back doors to interfere with a lawful election. BY tracing the discussion between Dominion operations staff and Democrat officials, expect the fingers and lawsuits to be pointed at a lot of Dem. officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I hope that the case does go to court. All she has to do is to trot out one of those ill designed machines and the software that they used in the election stealing to show exactly how easy it was to effectively change the votes from Trump to Biden. Illustrate the back doors that they used to manipulate the data. You know that those machines are using technology that is very very primitive don't you. Hell, these things were created in freeking Venezuela for cripes sake to get their dictators elected. Powell and company will have a field day with this "Suit".

The other swell thing about this will be the PUBLICITY that this will give to the fact that Biden's ELECTION was RIGGED with the corruption of Dominion via its operation of these machines. She will likely be able to show that the Dems paid for Dominion to use its back doors to interfere with a lawful election. BY tracing the discussion between Dominion operations staff and Democrat officials, expect the fingers and lawsuits to be pointed at a lot of Dem. officials.
    Dominion was created in Canada. Stop getting your news from Sidney Powell and extremists right wing blog sites. I would tell you that you're going to eat a lot of crow when she loses that lawsuit but you'll just pivot to some other conspiracy related talking point like how Dominion has civil courts in their back pocket. Its always something the left is doing when your side comes out losing.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-09-2021 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Dominion was created in Canada. Stop getting your news from Sidney Powell and extremists right wing blog sites. I would tell you that you're going to eat a lot of crow when she loses that lawsuit but you'll just pivot to some other conspiracy related talking point like how Dominion has civil courts in their back pocket. Its always something the left is doing when your side comes out losing.
    You probably shouldn't tell him that. He probably thinks we're all a bunch of hosers in igloos making the machines out of maple syrup and poutine.

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    Trump: "I immediately deployed the national guard and federal law enforcement..."

More lies. The guy just can't help himself.
    I heard that, I was like wtf....?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    As a man, I do not like him. As an administration it has been extremely good for the nation.
    lol, what a stupid post!

Honestly, after seeing 70 million people vote for trump, I dont think every america should have the right to vote. I think you should have to pass some basic test showing you have a basic understanding of how an economy works.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

oops, wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You were the side that said his Presidency would crash markets and ruin America among other things that did not happen so...
    Trump will be the first President since WWII with less Americans employed as he leaves than when he entered.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Trump will be the first President since WWII with less Americans employed as he leaves than when he entered.
    That post is incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

While I believe that the correct word in the context you intend is “fewer”, the use of “less” has a certain underlying truth. In fact, it is profoundly insightful.

where is the context. there was that whole pandemic thing, with blame to many people in America.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where is the context. there was that whole pandemic thing, with blame to many people in America.
    Most Presidents faced a crisis event. Are you saying the Pandemic was worse than those other events?

Oh my goodness. Yeah, god forbid he forget to mention, because nobody knows it's going on.

Most Presidents faced a crisis event. Are you saying the Pandemic was worse than those other events?
    what is the comparable death toll?

when was the last time there was a virus/pandemic like covid19?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

what is the comparable death toll?

when was the last time there was a virus/pandemic like covid19?
    Spanish Flu. So you’re saying this was the worst thing to happen to the US since that?