Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1299 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 299799119912491289129712981299130013011309 ... LastLast
Results 19,471 to 19,485 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Not surprisingly the big whiny baby won't attend Biden's inauguration.
    Said the whiny baby who blamed the President for this. Can't imagine either want to be in either presence.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Said the whiny baby who blamed the President for this. Can't imagine either want to be in either presence.
    I know you live in this world where the president holds no culpability in what happened 2 days ago but he clearly does. Biden wasn't wrong for condemning the president and I am sure if the roles were reversed and Biden was the outgoing president, he would be at Trump's inauguration.

This is who Trump is. He's a narcissistic whiner who has convinced himself that the only way he lost this election was through this idea that it was stolen from him.

I know you live in this world where the president holds no culpability in what happened 2 days ago but he clearly does.
    you convinced me

Not surprisingly the big whiny baby won't attend Biden's inauguration.
    On brand for the world's foremost narcissist, but honestly...who cares? Good! Be gone!
    HELLO

Just because someone shares a thought does not mean we are the same. But you knew that. You'd prefer to throw fuel onto the fire.

I have not attended any President Trump rally. I have a family and the responsibilities that go with that.
    Don’t like being lumped in a group ? Then you stop making comments about the general leftist this or that. Trump is a disgrace and has been for five years. Worst President in my life time. Terrible for our nation, disgusting for anyone to defend him. The Republican Party has gone off the rails being kind. I speak truthfully to you. With respect and candor I know you suspect I am right. Your fanaticism is simply doubt you cannot deal with.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 01-08-2021 at 01:19 PM.

you convinced me
    Sarcasm aside, your bootlicking skills are tremendous. Trump would be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Don’t like being lumped in a group ? Then you stop making comments about the general leftist this or that. Trump is a disgrace and has been for five years. Worst President in my life time. Terrible for our nation, disgusting for anyone to defend him. The Republican Party has gone off the rails being kind.
    As a man, I do not like him. As an administration it has been extremely good for the nation.

Sarcasm aside, your bootlicking skills are tremendous. Trump would be proud.
    right again

As an administration it has been extremely good for the nation.
    Speak on that.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Yep, just an outright lie
    It took him literally 12 seconds to start lying through his teeth.

As an administration it has been extremely good for the nation.
    You convinced me.

As a man, I do not like him. As an administration it has been extremely good for the nation.
    I know, so tired of winning, right ? Anyway, Brett not wasting my time on this anymore. Talking to you and people in the MAGA cult is like talking to Jehovahs Witnesses about blood transfusions and other beliefs they espouse. “ We just been a little wrong about the end of the world a few times, but believe us anyway “.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 01-08-2021 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I know, so tired of winning, right ? Anyway, Brett not wasting my time on this anymore. Talking to you and people in the MAGA cult is like talking to Jehovahs Witnesses about blood transfusions and other beliefs they espouse. “ We just been a little wrong about the end of the world a few times, but believe us anyway “.
    You were the side that said his Presidency would crash markets and ruin America among other things that did not happen so...

You were the side that said his Presidency would crash markets and ruin America among other things that did not happen so...
    Look, no one fear-mongers harder than right-wingers. Look at the campaigns Loeffler and Perdue ran. That was the entirety of their message. Some culture war ********. "Warnock is a communist hellbent on destroying America don't mind you that I'm a billionaire crook who's only in this for myself".

The right thinks Biden is some radical and not just a Republican-lite, like he's always been. You thought Obama was a Muslim terrorist who only wanted to be President to destroy the country. Dude hardly did anything radical. Shut up with this garbage.

Anyways...you are right. The stock market is doing great!

140,000 people lost their jobs and health insurance last month. 4,000 people died due to a pandemic he could not possibly pretend to care about any less. Inequality has skyrocketed. He piled onto the debt by cutting taxes for the people that need it the least. That are plundering the economy...gobbling up massive amounts of wealth while everyone else falls further behind.

Glad the stonk markets are doing well though! How's that working out for the rest of America? Aren't Trumpists the anti-elite guys? No one is doing any better off now than before other than the massively wealthy. This is a bipartisan problem. But if all you have is the stock market...something that barely effects the vast majority of this country in a meaningful way...try harder.

I'm all ears. Keep going.
    HELLO

I was, prove it. I posted on this topic, find what I wrote. Repost it here before you label what I said. Or you just being a Republican who feels they can make any comment they want.