Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1298 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 298798119812481288129612971298129913001308 ... LastLast
Results 19,456 to 19,470 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I totally get where you're coming form, but the GOP does not attract that conservatism ever. Look at the Mexican vote in the USA. I'm not naive and think that Mexicans = Puerto Ricans. But they also have deeply rooted conservative values. And they also massively vote Democrat.

This is Puerto Rico's time. The younger generation doesn't Republicans at all, and they feel like the GOP just pays them lip service. Time to prove them wrong. Give them statehood, and see who they vote for. This would dramatically change their lives for the better.
    Puerto Rican’s on the Island are not Puerto Rican’s in NYC, Chicago, or Boston, and Orlando. I have Puerto Rican family members and friends who think like Cubans in Miami. Puerto Rican’s from the Island who move to wherever may just identify with the new culture and become Republicans. Plus, Puerto Rican’s on the Island are prone to Nativist inclinations and be very anti immigrant and blame Dominicans, Haitians, Cubans, or who ever immigrated to PR for their problems. A Trump anti immigrant argument if made to make Puerto Rican’s feel that immigrants will be kept off the Island or deported may fuel Republican votes, if it should come to it. Never underestimate prejudice and fear. People just assume PR are liberal cause of Nuyoricans they know. Mainland Puerto Ricansand those on the Island are not the same.

Trump just conceded.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    He doesn’t want to be charged.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Members of a cult, like you, can’t see they are in one. I know it hurts you. Well swallow the truth and come back to sanity.
    If you were once a Republican, you've been washed by the leftist media. I'm sorry to have lost you.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    They are deflecting while there is footage of known republicans in the building. Sure a few are condemning, but many are shifting the blame elsewhere. Seems to be a constant thing with the right. Take credit for anything remotely good even if they had nothing to do with it, while taking little to no responsibility for all the negative.
    You misspelled left.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Same party that condemned yesterday's actions. Let me know when you party does likewise to it's own.
    Over half of the House caucus supported the mob.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Over half of the House caucus supported the mob.
    Show any Congressperson that supported the violence and insurrection.

If you were once a Republican, you've been washed by the leftist media. I'm sorry to have lost you.
    If your sorry to have lost me you would assert a reasoned position and not the mindless jargon that pushed me out like “ You have been washed by the leftist media “. I just have one question for you, why were you not at the rally in DC, was it you couldn’t afford the trip or you were too afraid ? Cause you think just like those idiots.

Trump: "I immediately deployed the national guard and federal law enforcement..."

More lies. The guy just can't help himself.

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    Trump: "I immediately deployed the national guard and federal law enforcement..."

More lies. The guy just can't help himself.
    Yep, just an outright lie

Show any Congressperson that supported the violence and insurrection.
    Everyone who voted for the objections.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Not surprisingly the big whiny baby won't attend Biden's inauguration.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    If your sorry to have lost me you would assert a reasoned position and not the mindless jargon that pushed me out like “ You have been washed by the leftist media “. I just have one question for you, why were you not at the rally in DC, was it you couldn’t afford the trip or you were too afraid ? Cause you think just like those idiots.
    Just because someone shares a thought does not mean we are the same. But you knew that. You'd prefer to throw fuel onto the fire.

I have not attended any President Trump rally. I have a family and the responsibilities that go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Everyone who voted for the objections.
    Clearly my words are not being comprehended by you at this time.