Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1295 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 295795119512451285129312941295129612971305 ... LastLast
Results 19,411 to 19,425 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    The fact that a COMPANY can arbitrarily ban the president of the United States from using its platform is just another example of the fact that there are people that are in place above the government who control what get done in this country. BIG MONEY in the form of the owners of the media platforms, are a few of these people along with Bill Gates, George Soros, etc. Up until Trump, everyone in politics on both sides just followed these sort of "Godfathers" orders. Trump was different and got in their way and now the evidence of this powerful cartel is for all to see.
    Oh, so a private company should be under full control of the president? **** off, seriously, if he doesn't like the rules of a private company, he can go somewhere else, like we all do. This is the kind of autocratic bull**** that trumpians keep trying to push down everyone's throats. Well buddy, you can shove it as far as I'm concerned.

Trump lost. Fair and square. You don't like it? Nobody cares, suck it up!

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    Oh, so a private company should be under full control of the president? **** off, seriously, if he doesn't like the rules of a private company, he can go somewhere else, like we all do. This is the kind of autocratic bull**** that trumpians keep trying to push down everyone's throats. Well buddy, you can shove it as far as I'm concerned.

Trump lost. Fair and square. You don't like it? Nobody cares, suck it up!
    The fact that Parler is just for losers and incels is evidenced by the fact that Trump isn't there. It's hilarious how bad he knows that platform is that he never joined even when he was banned from Twitter. He is going to be so miserable once he gets banned for good after the 20th.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The fact that Parler is just for losers and incels is evidenced by the fact that Trump isn't there. It's hilarious how bad he knows that platform is that he never joined even when he was banned from Twitter. He is going to be so miserable once he gets banned for good after the 20th.
    Yeah, I'm sure he despises his cult followers. They are only useful idiots to him.
    Doesn't matter, he won't need social media in his cell in Rikers Island

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Fitting you chose a villain who wanted to destroy the planet...
    You were in need of a laugh
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I have you for that, you're the biggest joke of all.

I have you for that, you're the biggest joke of all.
    The low bar, how shocking that is what you look for.

The low bar, how shocking that is what you look for.
    No matter how low a bar I look for, you always seem to be below it.

No matter how low a bar I look for, you always seem to be below it.
    someone has to lift you up.

The fact that a COMPANY can arbitrarily ban the president of the United States from using its platform is just another example of the fact that there are people that are in place above the government who control what get done in this country. BIG MONEY in the form of the owners of the media platforms, are a few of these people along with Bill Gates, George Soros, etc. Up until Trump, everyone in politics on both sides just followed these sort of "Godfathers" orders. Trump was different and got in their way and now the evidence of this powerful cartel is for all to see.
    lmao, your just figuring this out now??

The evidence has been there for 30 years clear as day. You been sleepwalking the past 3 decades?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Brett and BOP in the same thread!!

You guys should have a conversation with each other.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yes, the law sucks doesn't it. COmpanies can't stop serving you because your gay or black like you'd love. But they can definitely stop serving you for just about any other reason.

Trump has violated the TOS 1000 times. He been treated like a special little snowflake because he's the POTUS. Not anymore.

Hey guys. I want to say. I don't stand with Valade on this. Thank you. You idiots have successful destroyed the GOP. You have insured Democratic leadership for decades. You'll party will likely collapse and have to start from the ground up.

Polling data is showing that Trump has split your party in half. People like you will never admit their faults or wrongdoing. But the real adults, that actually believe in self responsibility will take ownership. A generation of people will never vote for your party again. Texas will now go blue. Georgia will be blue for another few decades. Arizona will also be blue.

YOu have handed us the keys to the country. So thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Hey guys. I want to say. I don't stand with Valade on this. Thank you. You idiots have successful destroyed the GOP. You have insured Democratic leadership for decades. You'll party will likely collapse and have to start from the ground up.

Polling data is showing that Trump has split your party in half. People like you will never admit their faults or wrongdoing. But the real adults, that actually believe in self responsibility will take ownership. A generation of people will never vote for your party again. Texas will now go blue. Georgia will be blue for another few decades. Arizona will also be blue.

YOu have handed us the keys to the country. So thank you very much.
    If that is what you need to tell yourself, than by all means. It was still a Red Wave. The Republicans will be taking back the Senate and will gain the House in two years. The Presidency in four.

If that is what you need to tell yourself, than by all means. It was still a Red Wave. The Republicans will be taking back the Senate and will gain the House in two years. The Presidency in four.
    With 14 seats up for elections from Dems, and 20 from Republicans, and likely at least 2 more Dem seats from Puerto Rico or DC... Good luck :P.

Watching the reality wash over the next year is going to be beautiful.

I hope a true conservative party emerges out of this. There hasn't been one in probably 60+ years.

Again thank you. I really mean that.