Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1292 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 292792119212421282129012911292129312941302 ... LastLast
Results 19,366 to 19,380 of 19644
  1. #19366
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Also it wasn't my God awful party that let him win in the first place........

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    We get it. You're willing to throw away democracy and set us down the path to North Korea because you have a few policy beefs with Biden. Just admit it.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  2. #19367
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,571
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You could me more annoying.
    Is this a challenge?
    HELLO

  3. #19368
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,663
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Is this a challenge?
    Thats what the Internet forums is for


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #19369
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    5,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    We get it. You're willing to throw away democracy and set us down the path to North Korea because you have a few policy beefs with Biden. Just admit it.
    And we get it. You love the D and only the D. No other forms of the D just D. You want us all to go down on the D because you have a few beefs with the other forms. Just admit it you want us all to bow down to the wall street D cronies and throw away a chance to have something actually for the people

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  5. #19370
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    And we get it. You love the D and only the D. No other forms of the D just D. You want us all to go down on the D because you have a few beefs with the other forms. Just admit it you want us all to bow down to the wall street D cronies and throw away a chance to have something actually for the people

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Actually, no. I hate Biden. Keep the fails coming.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  6. #19371
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    991
    So objections are being dropped. Cool, but what a bunch of cynics these scumbags are.

  7. #19372
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,685
    Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    So objections are being dropped. Cool, but what a bunch of cynics these scumbags are.
    Al of them? Cruz and Harley?

  8. #19373
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Al of them? Cruz and Harley?
    They objected to Arizona, right? Not sure about that one since the debate was underway when the lockdown happened.
    Not sure how it works.

    FWIW, even Loeffler dropped her objections
    Last edited by dazz; 01-06-2021 at 10:11 PM.

  9. #19374
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Al of them? Cruz and Harley?
    Edit: I might be confused. nvm
    HELLO

  10. #19375
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    They objected to Arizona, right? Not sure about that one since the debate was underway.
    Not sure how it works.

    FWIW, even Loeffler dropped her objections
    A few others that I have seen, dont remember exactly who. Also agreed that this will be the only state that will be objected.

  11. #19376
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,571
    Josh Hawley is dumber than I thought. Honestly kinda fear him. Maybe one of the "Trump but competent" people. Dude's just dumb. Run of the mill.

    As a Pennsylvanian, I'm thrilled some dipshit from Missouri is trying to disenfranchise me. A "states rights" dude.
    HELLO

  12. #19377
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    991
    So yeah, it's going to be Arizona and Pennsylvania by the looks of it. Cruz and Hawley.

  13. #19378
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,571
    Hey Lindsey Graham nice speech. Where was this like the last 2 months? Or the last 4 years. Spineless bozo. This is theater. Acting like the past 4 years didn't happen in one last ditch effort. A façade.
    HELLO

  14. #19379
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,312
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Hey Lindsey Graham nice speech. Where was this like the last 2 months? Or the last 4 years. Spineless bozo. This is theater. Acting like the past 4 years didn't happen in one last ditch effort. A façade.
    He knows daddy is in Twitter jail for another 8 hours or so. He’s safe for the moment.

  15. #19380
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,685
    Their holding the vote on the objection and so far I hear just Hawley and Cruz say yes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •