Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1290 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 290790119012401280128812891290129112921300 ... LastLast
Results 19,336 to 19,350 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Man RAM shut up. You were openly pushing for people not to vote for Biden. You openly pushed Trump lead conspiracies regarding him having "dementia". You openly predicted and hoped for both senate seats to be lost. Just a month or 2 ago.

You are part of the problem to. You might be buddy buddy here with like minded soc dems. But I'm not gonna let the BS and false equivalencies you pushed for months slide either. You don't get to act like you are above FNK.

It's fine to want different representation, or to want your candidate to win. But you openly pushed for people to not vote for Biden. You put this entire country at risk out of spite. Because you didn't get your way. Hopefully next election you put your big boy pants on and make an adult decision.
    I don't remember ManRam doing any of that.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I take it nothing came of that?
    Thankfully nope. Got a lot of death threats and racist comments thrown my way on Twitter and **** but no legal ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Man RAM shut up. You were openly pushing for people not to vote for Biden. You openly pushed Trump lead conspiracies regarding him having "dementia". You openly predicted and hoped for both senate seats to be lost. Just a month or 2 ago.

You are part of the problem to. You might be buddy buddy here with like minded soc dems. But I'm not gonna let the BS and false equivalencies you pushed for months slide either. You don't get to act like you are above FNK.

It's fine to want different representation, or to want your candidate to win. But you openly pushed for people to not vote for Biden. You put this entire country at risk out of spite. Because you didn't get your way. Hopefully next election you put your big boy pants on and make an adult decision.
    Good post Spock. Maybe not ManRam, but some high horse Dems still didn't learn from 2016 from protest voting 3rd party or sitting at home because they didn't get Sanders.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    zmaster52: "think like me or else"

bye bye zmaster52
    don’t let the door hit you on the way out

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    No, you just enable it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Boom

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Thankfully nope. Got a lot of death threats and racist comments thrown my way on Twitter and **** but no legal ****.

Nice. You post the footage on your own Twitter page or just came across peeps talking **** on someone else's tweet that had footage and/or the story?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nice. You post the footage on your own Twitter page or just came across peeps talking **** on someone else's tweet that had footage and/or the story?
    I posted it on my own Twitter then I check my phone 15 minutes later and it had 5k views and the damage was done even after I deleted it lmfao

International news outlets are calling it an attempted coup.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I don't remember ManRam doing any of that.
    Oh ManRam and I have had some really interesting conversations. ManRam has definitely been part of the "Dems are just as bad as GOP" crowd.

He is obviously popular on this board, and that has merited him leeway with people that like him. But he knows this to be true. Just a month ago he was begging for the Dems to get an egg on their face in this Senate runoff. Now today he's patting the DemSocs on the back as if they were the ones that pulled through.

How crazy Trumpers are have made these people fly under the radar. But people like ManRam do the same ****. More subtle. But they push conspiracy when it fits their narrative. They push false equivalencies. And they constantly attack, and play the victim whenever someone dares attack back.

He's just as bad as FNK. In fact TBH I think he's worse. FNK is an idiot. ManRam knows better. He's not dumb. He's just spiteful, and childish.

Trumps little go home speech today was disgusting. No wonder it got taken down from Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    International news outlets are calling it an attempted coup.
    Because that’s exactly what it is.

Oh ManRam and I have had some really interesting conversations. ManRam has definitely been part of the "Dems are just as bad as GOP" crowd.

He is obviously popular on this board, and that has merited him leeway with people that like him. But he knows this to be true. Just a month ago he was begging for the Dems to get an egg on their face in this Senate runoff. Now today he's patting the DemSocs on the back as if they were the ones that pulled through.

How crazy Trumpers are have made these people fly under the radar. But people like ManRam do the same ****. More subtle. But they push conspiracy when it fits their narrative. They push false equivalencies. And they constantly attack, and play the victim whenever someone dares attack back.

He's just as bad as FNK. In fact TBH I think he's worse. FNK is an idiot. ManRam knows better. He's not dumb. He's just spiteful, and childish.

here I thought that personal name calling was not allowed, benny01? am I allow to start calling people names too?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Because that’s exactly what it is.

Oh I agree. But I haven’t seen that word used in the American media today. But I haven’t looked at every outlet.

I mean I'm definitely not that I'd think some people will back me up. Ask some of the other Dems here. 4+ years ago I was arguing pretty strongly about how important it is to vote for Hillary.

I **** on right-wingers a million times harder than centrists. Come on. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you're the only Dem who has a real problem with me. I guarantee to you that all the Trump supporters do not enjoy me!

I am very critical towards the Democrats. That is true. It's entirely different and comes from an entirely different place. I want them to better. It's like the Liberal argument about patriotism. I think it's better to be critical and expect better than to be blindly supportive. But whatever. If you don't see how different I view the two parties, I'm not so certain the problem is me.

And I don't know better. This is also true. Because I'm rock solid with my beliefs these days.

And who am I spiteful against?
    HELLO