Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1289 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 289789118912391279128712881289129012911299 ... LastLast
Results 19,321 to 19,335 of 19644
  1. #19321
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,874
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't support any anarchy, rioting, and storming inside buildings.

    it's unfortunate that this happened when it should have just been peaceful protesting.
    You just happen to support the guy who invites it all. You’re part of the problem.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #19322
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,930
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't support any anarchy, rioting, and storming inside buildings.

    it's unfortunate that this happened when it should have just been peaceful protesting.
    Two faced troll whose words mean nothing says what?

  3. #19323
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,414
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Your hardest #butwhatabout yet.
    so only delusions from the right are bad?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #19324
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    991
    Will Ted Cruz and the rest of those dirtbags persist in their objections now?

  5. #19325
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,874
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so only delusions from the right are bad?
    They are not equal. Feel free to turn in the news today and find out why.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #19326
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,930
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so only delusions from the right are bad?
    Finally admitting that you're delusional?

  7. #19327
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,094
    Everyone who voted for Biden should feel pretty damn good today.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  8. #19328
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,599
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so only delusions from the right are bad?
    Delusions are delusions. Some are worse than others. For example: yours.

    That help?

    Literally nothing but a whatabout bot at this point. It's all that's left. The other silly tricks have dried up. This is it baby. Late Stage FNK.
    HELLO

  9. #19329
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so only delusions from the right are bad?
    No, but only Delusions that are currently storming our Capital building are relevant at the moment.

  10. #19330
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    5,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Everyone who voted for Biden should feel pretty damn good today.
    What if I voted for neither

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  11. #19331
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    What if I voted for neither

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Then you should feel like s**t.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  12. #19332
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Everyone who voted for Biden should feel pretty damn good today.
    His speech kinda lowkey stunk but yeah, I've kind of reached a tipping point with how I view my friends and family who have voted for Trump twice now. I wasn't running to tell anyone to vote for Joe, because I think he is a horrible candidate for President. But like...it's just becoming difficult for me to grasp with the people I know. Like, what are they doing?

    I just wish Democrats looked like such a better alternative than they do and have looked for a long time. We should have to be fighting tooth and nail to beat these ghouls. It shouldn't be hard to just deliver popular policy that materially helps people out. I don't find much hope in what Joe has been saying, like his speech today. I just don't think he understands how and why we are where we are today. I truly don't think he does one bit. Hopefully those around him do.
    HELLO

  13. #19333
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,230
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It's what fools do
    The idea that you think you bring more truth to this forum than most is laughable. Beyond ludicrous.

  14. #19334
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,094
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    His speech kinda lowkey stunk but yeah, I've kind of reached a tipping point with how I view my friends and family who have voted for Trump twice now. I wasn't running to tell anyone to vote for Joe, because I think he is a horrible candidate for President. But like...it's just becoming difficult for me to grasp with the people I know. Like, what are they doing?

    I just wish Democrats looked like such a better alternative than they do and have looked for a long time. We should have to be fighting tooth and nail to beat these ghouls. It shouldn't be hard to just deliver popular policy that materially helps people out. I don't find much hope in what Joe has been saying, like his speech today. I just don't think he understands how and why we are where we are today. I truly don't think he does one bit. Hopefully those around him do.
    Nobody cares what Biden said today or how he said it, my point was everyone who voted for him should feel good because they voted to give this dictatorial thug the boot to save this country.

    And yes, I think Biden's a clueless idiot.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  15. #19335
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,497
    Man RAM shut up. You were openly pushing for people not to vote for Biden. You openly pushed Trump lead conspiracies regarding him having "dementia". You openly predicted and hoped for both senate seats to be lost. Just a month or 2 ago.

    You are part of the problem to. You might be buddy buddy here with like minded soc dems. But I'm not gonna let the BS and false equivalencies you pushed for months slide either. You don't get to act like you are above FNK.

    It's fine to want different representation, or to want your candidate to win. But you openly pushed for people to not vote for Biden. You put this entire country at risk out of spite. Because you didn't get your way. Hopefully next election you put your big boy pants on and make an adult decision.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •