Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1289 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 289789118912391279128712881289129012911299 ... LastLast
Results 19,321 to 19,335 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't support any anarchy, rioting, and storming inside buildings.

it's unfortunate that this happened when it should have just been peaceful protesting.
    You just happen to support the guy who invites it all. You’re part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't support any anarchy, rioting, and storming inside buildings.

it's unfortunate that this happened when it should have just been peaceful protesting.
    Two faced troll whose words mean nothing says what?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Your hardest #butwhatabout yet.
    so only delusions from the right are bad?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Will Ted Cruz and the rest of those dirtbags persist in their objections now?

They are not equal. Feel free to turn in the news today and find out why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally admitting that you're delusional?

Everyone who voted for Biden should feel pretty damn good today.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Delusions are delusions. Some are worse than others. For example: yours.

That help?

Literally nothing but a whatabout bot at this point. It's all that's left. The other silly tricks have dried up. This is it baby. Late Stage FNK.
    HELLO

No, but only Delusions that are currently storming our Capital building are relevant at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    What if I voted for neither

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    What if I voted for neither

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Then you should feel like s**t.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    His speech kinda lowkey stunk but yeah, I've kind of reached a tipping point with how I view my friends and family who have voted for Trump twice now. I wasn't running to tell anyone to vote for Joe, because I think he is a horrible candidate for President. But like...it's just becoming difficult for me to grasp with the people I know. Like, what are they doing?

I just wish Democrats looked like such a better alternative than they do and have looked for a long time. We should have to be fighting tooth and nail to beat these ghouls. It shouldn't be hard to just deliver popular policy that materially helps people out. I don't find much hope in what Joe has been saying, like his speech today. I just don't think he understands how and why we are where we are today. I truly don't think he does one bit. Hopefully those around him do.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It's what fools do
    The idea that you think you bring more truth to this forum than most is laughable. Beyond ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    His speech kinda lowkey stunk but yeah, I've kind of reached a tipping point with how I view my friends and family who have voted for Trump twice now. I wasn't running to tell anyone to vote for Joe, because I think he is a horrible candidate for President. But like...it's just becoming difficult for me to grasp with the people I know. Like, what are they doing?

I just wish Democrats looked like such a better alternative than they do and have looked for a long time. We should have to be fighting tooth and nail to beat these ghouls. It shouldn't be hard to just deliver popular policy that materially helps people out. I don't find much hope in what Joe has been saying, like his speech today. I just don't think he understands how and why we are where we are today. I truly don't think he does one bit. Hopefully those around him do.
    Nobody cares what Biden said today or how he said it, my point was everyone who voted for him should feel good because they voted to give this dictatorial thug the boot to save this country.

And yes, I think Biden's a clueless idiot.

-JFK

Man RAM shut up. You were openly pushing for people not to vote for Biden. You openly pushed Trump lead conspiracies regarding him having "dementia". You openly predicted and hoped for both senate seats to be lost. Just a month or 2 ago.

You are part of the problem to. You might be buddy buddy here with like minded soc dems. But I'm not gonna let the BS and false equivalencies you pushed for months slide either. You don't get to act like you are above FNK.

It's fine to want different representation, or to want your candidate to win. But you openly pushed for people to not vote for Biden. You put this entire country at risk out of spite. Because you didn't get your way. Hopefully next election you put your big boy pants on and make an adult decision.