Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 873 of 987 FirstFirst ... 373773823863871872873874875883923973 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 14799
  1. #13081
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    14,166
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    whatever Joe Biden is doing on any given day should become public knowledge this close to an election.
    I doubt I'm alone when I say.....I don't think so
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  2. #13082
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You think he actually cares? He cares about one thing, owning the libs

    Oh and golf, chew, telling people how cool he is and getting his brother to spit down his throat so he can get a global pandemic that has no vaccine. That's what makes dbroncsinmo tick

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  3. #13083
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,607
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it should be common sense, but maybe you don't care.

    oh **** I said should again, people are going to be triggered.

    this is only the highest position in America, but who cares what one candidate is doing.
    Well it's obvious you don't care when Trump spends the day golfing (not saying I do, just countering the empty point you're trying to make).

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  4. #13084
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You're whining about people whining.
    You’re whining about people whining about people whining. No backsies infinity!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #13085
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    Here’s what the Dem party should be concerned about:




    Rallying the base matters more than trying to win moderates. Trump, Obama and W all proved that. You need a message and a strength of messaging that gets people excited. Biden has never had that. Bernie did, Warren did a little, even Beto had it before he got drowned out. Biden inspires nothing.

    There’s a chance the map looks the same as 2016 but right now I’m thinking we’ll see an electoral map that matches 2004. Seems like the same thing. Divisive climate, GOP president rallying the base for reelection and an old career moderate Dem trying to win as the antiGOP candidate.

  6. #13086
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,473
    stop with the Bernie had the energy behind him. If he had the ****ing energy, movement behind him he would be the nominee. Simply put majority of democrats are liberal/moderate voters not far left like Bernie. Blacks would not come in numbers for Bernie like they will for Biden. I trust african americans turning out to vote more than young people. But keep sitting out or voting 3rd party cause your favorite candidate wasn't the nominee. Then when the SC is 7-2 for the next 40 years and they start criminalizing marijuana in states like California, Colorado and they start allowing car companies to give you 10 mpg don't come and ***** that if only Dems had nominated a far left candidate we would have won. Republicans would vote for the devil if it gave them all the power. Dems want a purist or burn everything down.

  7. #13087
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,496
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    . No backsies infinity!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Got eem!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #13088
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,181
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    stop with the Bernie had the energy behind him. If he had the ****ing energy, movement behind him he would be the nominee. Simply put majority of democrats are liberal/moderate voters not far left like Bernie. Blacks would not come in numbers for Bernie like they will for Biden. I trust african americans turning out to vote more than young people. But keep sitting out or voting 3rd party cause your favorite candidate wasn't the nominee. Then when the SC is 7-2 for the next 40 years and they start criminalizing marijuana in states like California, Colorado and they start allowing car companies to give you 10 mpg don't come and ***** that if only Dems had nominated a far left candidate we would have won. Republicans would vote for the devil if it gave them all the power. Dems want a purist or burn everything down.
    Yep. Bernie has a powerful following but they don't do anything other than post online. They have proven twice that they won't show up to vote. Bernie and his campaign are miserable at GOTV and have no intention of changing their ways. 2016 told Bernie that he didn't excite the real base of the Democratic party: black and brown voters. He had four years to repair that and work with them. He cozied up to Killer Mike and didn't push any policies that changed black and brown voters' minds. Any basic analysis of the exit polls will tell you that.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  9. #13089
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,124
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    it is, however, true....Biden got questions he had scripted answers for......Trump did not and says whatever pops into his head, usually BS
    Shouldn't these folks have scripted answers for most anything? They are running for president. Do you think trump has the patience to consider scripted answers? The questions to these clowns are not a surprise. Was any question for Trump unexpected? Seriously. The reason why it looks like the questions are softballs to biden is because his handlers are preparing him. The reason why they look hard when trump is there, is because... well he's not down with reading and preparing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  10. #13090
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,813
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Shouldn't these folks have scripted answers for most anything? They are running for president. Do you think trump has the patience to consider scripted answers? The questions to these clowns are not a surprise. Was any question for Trump unexpected? Seriously. The reason why it looks like the questions are softballs to biden is because his handlers are preparing him. The reason why they look hard when trump is there, is because... well he's not down with reading and preparing.
    Exactly. Trump's handlers have scripted answers they want him to say, he just won't say them.

    Heck, Trump has been lobbed plenty of softballs, he just doesn't know how to knock them out of the park. Remember when Hannity basically gave him the verbal equivalent of a hug and Trump's answer was so stupefying they had to have him come back on Fox News and answer it again?

  11. #13091
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bklyn/Denver/LA/Denver/LA/Tucson
    Posts
    26,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Rasmussen?
    What facts do you present upholding your argument of the opposite?

    Can't wait to read it. Show me!

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  12. #13092
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    What facts do you present upholding your argument of the opposite?

    Can't wait to read it. Show me!
    They are a right leaning poll. So when the right does better, it's going to look like they were more right. It's essentially like saying that someone predicting tails when someone else picks heads and then acting like you were a psychic for picking tails.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  13. #13093
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,115
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They are a right leaning poll. So when the right does better, it's going to look like they were more right. It's essentially like saying that someone predicting tails when someone else picks heads and then acting like you were a psychic for picking tails.
    So, it's a poll?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  14. #13094
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You think he actually cares? He cares about one thing, owning the libs

    Oh and golf, chew, telling people how cool he is and getting his brother to spit down his throat so he can get a global pandemic that has no vaccine. That's what makes dbroncsinmo tick
    I have enough living space. I honestly don't need to live in your head. But thanks for the invite.

  15. #13095
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,274
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I have enough living space. I honestly don't need to live in your head. But thanks for the invite.

    Ahh, that's cute but I have a lot more things to worry about then some dude on an internet forum. Just pointing out how ****ed up it is that you are legit trying to get a pandemic that, as of now, has no vaccine.

    As for living in your head, even if I was you would never be around. From what I've seen you have the penthouse in the other dbroncs head rented out long term

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •