Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 469 of 590 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 8850
  1. #7021
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,604
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    I take it you haven't reads the transcripts or watched either speech in its entirety?
    many here don't care about what really happened, they would rather believe what they have been told by the left.

    I've been over both of what you mentioned, including it's own thread for Charlottesville.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...sville-2017-II
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  2. #7022
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,600
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    I take it you haven't reads the transcripts or watched either speech in its entirety?
    Who cares? Most people whether see him on "The Apprentice" then in The West Wing next year. And yes, they will vote Bernie Sanders in. The republicans called Obama a socialist and you see where that got them.

  3. #7023
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,900
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Sanders getting the nomination all but secures a Trump re-election. Moderates are not voting for a socialist...

    The Democrat party reminds me of the Republican party in 2012... fractured. Everyone is so extreme...Bernie is too far left so the mods won't vote for him, Joe is too moderate so the left won't vote for him. An everyone in between isn't genuine or is a straight up liar (I'm looking at you Warren).

    There is no way that Trump loses this year.
    This is why everyone underestimates Bernie. He is actually polling the best among Independents of all the Democratic nominees.

  4. #7024
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is why everyone underestimates Bernie. He is actually polling the best among Independents of all the Democratic nominees.
    Bernie won't even get all the democrat votes... nvm the independent votes. There is a big difference between your political rivals calling you a socialist and you admitting that you're a socialist.

    As bad as some feel Trump is... at the very least, he's not a Socialist. Not that it matters, there isn't a single candidate on the democrat side who could beat DT. And that's not cause DT is well loved... rather its the sad state of affairs for the Democratic Party. They need to come together and figure out who they are... or create another party all together. The Republicans went through this same thing 8 years ago... can the democrats do it too? Or will the Socialist cause an even bigger divide?

  5. #7025
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,989
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Sanders getting the nomination all but secures a Trump re-election. Moderates are not voting for a socialist...

    The Democrat party reminds me of the Republican party in 2012... fractured. Everyone is so extreme...Bernie is too far left so the mods won't vote for him, Joe is too moderate so the left won't vote for him. An everyone in between isn't genuine or is a straight up liar (I'm looking at you Warren).

    There is no way that Trump loses this year.
    Nobody ever really answers this. But how is Bernie a socialist? What policy does he push that’s actually socialist? Hint: no part of M4A is actually socialist. Look up what socialism really is and you will see it’s true. What Bernie has done is not cower behind that moniker. Republicans have tried to bash Democrats as socialists and tried to make them a bad word. He’s telling them that he doesn’t care what you call him by accepting the term.

    I’m not planning to vote for him in the primary. But I’ve got no qualm about doing so in the general.

  6. #7026
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,600
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Bernie won't even get all the democrat votes... nvm the independent votes. There is a big difference between your political rivals calling you a socialist and you admitting that you're a socialist.

    As bad as some feel Trump is... at the very least, he's not a Socialist. Not that it matters, there isn't a single candidate on the democrat side who could beat DT. And that's not cause DT is well loved... rather its the sad state of affairs for the Democratic Party. They need to come together and figure out who they are... or create another party all together. The Republicans went through this same thing 8 years ago... can the democrats do it too? Or will the Socialist cause an even bigger divide?

    Everyone is betting on a broker convention because the news media is pushing that narrative. How many narratives have they pushed since 2016 has pass mustard? Trump isn't to be taken seriously, then Hillary will slaughter Trump, so on and so on. Before the voting begun, they had us believing at various times, that Biden, Buttigieg and Warren was the front runners. They had charts, polls and highly respected political pundits to tell us this.

    Just follow James Clavell, Chris Matthews, Joy Reid, Nicolle Wallace, Chuck Todd.

    So, yeah keep believing what they are telling you.

  7. #7027
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,102
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Bernie won't even get all the democrat votes... nvm the independent votes. There is a big difference between your political rivals calling you a socialist and you admitting that you're a socialist.

    As bad as some feel Trump is... at the very least, he's not a Socialist. Not that it matters, there isn't a single candidate on the democrat side who could beat DT. And that's not cause DT is well loved... rather its the sad state of affairs for the Democratic Party. They need to come together and figure out who they are... or create another party all together. The Republicans went through this same thing 8 years ago... can the democrats do it too? Or will the Socialist cause an even bigger divide?
    Whether he wins or loses in the general election, a Sanders nomination would be a good thing for this country. Being true to form, Sanders would bring to the forefront substantive issues facing us, issues that none of the other candidates — Democrat or Republican — would have the guts to confront (one of them being the meaning of “democratic socialist”).

  8. #7028
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,344
    It's looking inevitable
    Last edited by ManRam; 02-23-2020 at 12:55 PM.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

  9. #7029
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,780
    Republicans thinking a Bernie nomination means an automatic Trump win should reconsider. The same was thought about a Trump nomination against Hillary. I personally think Bernie has a better chance than any of the other contenders.

  10. #7030
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,344
    People have always spoke about "electability" in such silly ways as a means to slight Sanders. He continues to build an incredibly diverse contingency; strengthening his minority support as the days go by. He has as high of a favorability within the Party as any other candidate. The assumption that beating Trump comes down to winning moderates over is silly. There's so much more than that. He better than most anyone else has the ability to tap into the disenchanted non-voter population. And after all, 100,000,000 people didn't vote in 2016. That's a much larger demographic to try and tap into than these all important swing voters.

    Everything Pete criticized Bernie for not having last night, Bernie actually has. He has the coalition. He has the ground game. He has the passionate supporters. He has the fundraising ability. He has it all. Pete can take his 2% black vote and **** off. Drop out!

    Bernie always polled better against Trump than Hillary did. "Bernie would've won" might seem like wishful thinking to some, but it probably was the reality of the matter.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

  11. #7031
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,600
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    People have always spoke about "electability" in such silly ways as a means to slight Sanders. He continues to build an incredibly diverse contingency; strengthening his minority support as the days go by. He has as high of a favorability within the Party as any other candidate. The assumption that beating Trump comes down to winning moderates over is silly. There's so much more than that. He better than most anyone else has the ability to tap into the disenchanted non-voter population. And after all, 100,000,000 people didn't vote in 2016. That's a much larger demographic to try and tap into than these all important swing voters.

    Everything Pete criticized Bernie for not having last night, Bernie actually has. He has the coalition. He has the ground game. He has the passionate supporters. He has the fundraising ability. He has it all. Pete can take his 2% black vote and **** off. Drop out!

    Bernie always polled better against Trump than Hillary did. "Bernie would've won" might seem like wishful thinking to some, but it probably was the reality of the matter.
    The Anti-Bernie people (political pundits and candidates) are trying to control the public perception of Bernie then reporting a reality that the people who write their checks or finance their campaign don't want. If Biden, Buttigieg, Klobuchar or Bloomberg had the support that Bernie have, they wouldn't be talking about a broker convention, unelectiblity but coronating them the next president and focusing on how lacking Trump is.

  12. #7032
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,197
    Lol the delusions around here... get out of your social groups guys.. it has skewed your vision.

  13. #7033
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,600
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    It's looking inevitable
    After supertuesday, I join in on the dancing. But it looks good in all demographics, all system go, engage.

  14. #7034
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,600
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Lol the delusions around here... get out of your social groups guys.. it has skewed your vision.
    Just be here, Nov 3.

  15. #7035
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yeah. I noticed that too. All of a sudden he is "Mike" and no longer Michael. He's just a regular guy.
    lmao, regular 60 billion dollar mike!

    I think Z said it earlier and hit the bail on the head, bloomberg is basically a competent version of Donald Trump
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •