Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 990 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 490890940980988989990991992100010401090 ... LastLast
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 18417
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    1) You had no idea how immigration/tax laws worked and said, 'White people got in here earlier without the same hurdles.' You then claimed you knew the changes in the laws but was asking a general statement but when I pushed further about who claimed they were criminals, you said you misspoke.

2) You inferred that the numbers of COVID patients could possibly be inflated and that your friend told you 'last night' about what's going on. I told you that they are inflated and that what your friend told you was from a story months ago. You then got upset by claiming you knew of the story but if you did know about the story, why would you bring up your friend recently telling you it? And you're upset that I claimed it was inflated when it was you who also hinted at it also being inflated?

You've pushed numerous false statements. Another one here is you claiming I said you are a Democrat when that was clearly not what I wrote.

You're not dumb but you aren't the brightest. The fact you're an accountant worries me because I always thought accountants do their research before making a comment. At least, that's what my CPA does. Nonetheless, keep pushing false statements and then get upset at me for correcting ya.
    Is he the only person that gets upset with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is he the only person that gets upset with you?

How many people get upset with you for your anti-LeBron narratives? I already knew politics forums in the interweb are dominated by leftists. I come here knowing people will be upset. At the end of the day, it is what it is. If they are upset and it gets out of hand, I just put them on ignore. It doesn't change the content being written.

this one was of a 109 people yet claims to represent 2 million votes so this one doesn’t count.

Muslim, leaders.

61.48% of the 109 Muslim leaders who “represent two million voters” plan to vote for Trump.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Hey, it’s something we agree on. I think Biden’s gonna win and Trump’s gonna do whatever he can to challenge the outcome.

I think think Trump will get maybe 35-45 million votes while Biden is around 70-80 million...just my guess.

0 chance there’s a peaceful transition of power unless Trump gets blown out of the water.

what would be a peaceful transition?

if Trump loses and once all legal avenues are done and Joe Biden would be President to take over in January 2021, would Trump still refuse to leave? I don't think he is going to refuse to leave, and he did say he would agree to a peaceful transition.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I shouldn't bother, but one last time
    It's only your claim I don't know how immigration (not sure where you're getting tax) laws work. Yes, I said prior generations had fewer hurdles. I did NOT however say current immigrants have the same few. I said the poster didn't use the actual word criminal, but I used it because (here's a new word for you) it was inferred in what he posted (they're here illegally so must be dealt with according to the law).

You're stating that Covid numbers ARE inflated, yet there's no actual proof of that. I in no way stated I was unaware of people making that claim, I stated that my local friend validated it when I hadn't previously believed it. Since it's been claimed, there has ALWAYS been the question if it's true.

re Democrat, your post gave me the impression you thought I was a Democrat...if you weren't, it wasn't a false statement, it was misinterpreting what you said.

Listen, I have an above average IQ and two degrees, neither of which matters because your claim that I am not the brightest only flies if you continue to misread all we've discussed these past 24 hours. I also work for a living, so when I jump in here, it's usually just for a few minutes for a mental break from what I'm working on. I'm not wasting my time researching things that I don't need to be researching because I'm primarily stating my own opinion from my own knowledge and experience.

And I've laughed every time you claim I'm upset.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

How many people get upset with you for your anti-LeBron narratives? I already knew politics forums in the interweb are dominated by leftists. I come here knowing people will be upset. At the end of the day, it is what it is. If they are upset and it gets out of hand, I just put them on ignore. It doesn't change the content being written.
    I get along with most poster in the NBA forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Muslim, leaders.
    So?????

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I’m treating this as an admission that KellyAnne Conway was Anonymous until we hear otherwise.

this "anonymous" person..

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...-nyt-anonymous

Critics blast 'two-faced liar' Miles Taylor after revelation as NYT 'anonymous' author

Former Department of Homeland Security chief of staff Miles Taylor revealed that he was the anonymous author of a viral 2018 New York Times op-ed highly critical of President Trump, sparking outrage and mockery on social media.

Taylor, who publicly endorsed Joe Biden in August, called Trump “impetuous, adversarial, petty and ineffective."

He was recently hired by CNN in September as a contributor. In an Aug. 21 interview with anchor Anderson Cooper, Taylor was asked if he was the article of the anonymous article.

"No I'm not ... I've got my own thoughts on who that might be," Taylor responded." I wear a mask for two things, Anderson: Halloween and pandemics. So, no."

anonymous..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I get along with most poster in the NBA forum.

Because they treat you like the little troll you are over there. Politics generates a more emotional response from people. People are used to your anti-LeBron stances. Why they continue entertaining you in hopes that one day you will change your mind is still a surprise to me.

Don't ignore us, we know not what we do. Liberate us from the leftist nonsense that pollutes our minds. HAHA. This is just a couple step below Brewer's "I hate democrat" rant. Leftists are such a small portion of the forum, take it from one that actually is one. So at least be accurate in your rant.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Because they treat you like the little troll you are over there. Politics generates a more emotional response from people. People are used to your anti-LeBron stances. Why they continue entertaining you in hopes that one day you will change your mind is still a surprise to me.
    I think there is a cause you aren’t considering

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Don't ignore us, we know not what we do. Liberate us from the leftist nonsense that pollutes our minds. HAHA. This is just a couple step below Brewer's "I hate democrat" rant. Leftists are such a small portion of the forum, take it from one that actually is one. So at least be accurate in your rant.
    I don't think you know what the word "small" means unless you misspelled "majority"

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, speaking of someone who should be on the ignored list...

Is there a reason Laura Ingraham isn’t telling Jack Nicholson and Jay Cutler to their sport’s equivalent of shut up and dribble? Is it something that differentiates them from Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Is there a reason Laura Ingraham isn’t telling Jack Nicholson and Jay Cutler to their sport’s equivalent of shut up and dribble? Is it something that differentiates them from Lebron?
    You're talking about Jack Nicklaus, not Nicholson haha. As for the statements, they're just saying they support Trump. Nothing more, nothing less. What LeBron did was call Trump a racist, clown, etc., Leaves more room for interpretation when he's got that much to say but won't speak out against China or Nike hiring people to work in horrible conditions to fund LeBron's $30 million Nike salary and sell NBA jerseys.. LeBron seems awfully quiet when it comes to that.