Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 768 of 890 FirstFirst ... 268668718758766767768769770778818868 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 13340
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    My joke was definitely better than yours.
    You told a joke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Where has Trump discussed his acceptance of legal segregation????

Can you show us anywhere in the US that is segregated???

Can you show us anywhere in the US where a qualified buyer (key word "qualified") cannot buy a home????
    They have segregated proms in Georgia still.

What were the democrats doing back then with regards to covid besides fighting Trump's China travel ban citing racism?

They want their cake and they want to eat it, too.
    Speaking of deflection...

The answer is nothing, lol. They weren't by any means ahead of the curve on this. Now they want to act like they would have stopped it completely by now. It's such a crock of **** and the virus has been proven to be uncontrollable in large populations. I'm pretty sure even Fauci and the CDC said you couldn't stop it.
    Couldn't have stopped it but def could have done a way better job of controlling it. I'm sure you'd be able to admit as much if you weren't so mentally invested in Trump and the Republican party.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Funny how Birthirism took one day for it to show its ugly head because you know she black so she was not born here.

Back then people on PSD were posting memes and joking around about it. It's nice and easy in hindsight.
    It's almost like government officials and health experts should have a better grasp on these type of things than random posters on an out of date sports forum.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

The 2020 Presidential Race

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Funny how Birthirism took one day for it to show its ugly head because you know she black so she was not born here.
    Interesting. Never heard republicans calling for proof of Hillary or Kaines citizenship but Kamala and Obama? Yep...I wonder what the common denominator is?

Last edited by KobeOwnSU; 08-12-2020 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Couldn't have stopped it but def could have done a way better job of controlling it. I'm sure you'd be able to admit as much if you weren't so mentally invested in Trump and the Republican party.
    I live right outside of NYC. The thing spread throughout the region before we were even advised to wear masks. Talk about wishful thinking.

Fun fact: Our lockdowns began about a day before Germany's and they're considered to have handled it the best.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

It's almost like government officials and health experts should have a better grasp on these type of things than random posters on an out of date sports forum.
    Well, they really don't. That's the ****** thing about government.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Speaking of deflection...

Nah. That's really what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It was actually nice and easy in January. Chinas numbers were available for us to see in late January. We knew that two months was how long it took for them to reach exponential growth.

In January we knew we would have outbreaks in late march if we did nothing. We proceeded to do nothing. We had outbreaks in late March.

Nice and easy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yet Fauci and many experts agreed that the virus isnít anything to worry about etc

THESE PEOPLE BACK IN MARCH SAID EVERYTHING WAS FINE.

Cuomo said that kids should still go to school. Mayor of NYC said that people should still go to restaurants and bars etc. Fauci wasnít worried

But you know Trump was the only one who wasnít aware of how bad it could be!

I live right outside of NYC. The thing spread throughout the region before we were even advised to wear masks. Talk about wishful thinking.

Fun fact: Our lockdowns began about a day before Germany's and they're considered to have handled it the best.
    Last I checked, New York isn't the only state in this country. Quite telling that you live right near NYC yet are still spreading the kind of stupid **** you are.

Well, they really don't. That's the ****** thing about government.
    Sure they don't....

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    THESE PEOPLE BACK IN MARCH SAID EVERYTHING WAS FINE.

Cuomo said that kids should still go to school. Mayor of NYC said that people should still go to restaurants and bars etc. Fauci wasnít worried

But you know Trump was the only one who wasnít aware of how bad it could be!

Keep deflecting, Brewersfan. Donnie boi would be very proud of you. A lot has happened since March. Both sides have ****ed up throughout this but Trump is the leader of this country and completely butchered our approach to this virus.

I know though, I know. You'll take a bullet for this incompetent buffoon before you'd ever admit that he is at all responsible for the failures of this country.