Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 292 of 332 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 4976
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She did a great job of ensuring that Tulsi doesn’t becoming 2020’s Jill Stein. All by never even mentioning Tulsi’s name.
    Jill Stein is not a member of the Democratic Party lmao. I actually hope tulsi runs third party now. Run tulsi run.
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    Jill Stein is not a member of the Democratic Party lmao. I actually hope tulsi runs third party now. Run tulsi run.
    His point was that Jill Stein, who ran as a Green Party candidate in 2016, was ostensibly a puppet of Putin, and whose participation kept Hillary Clinton from winning (rather then Mrs. Clinton being the reason herself why she did not win).
    Last edited by Crovash; 10-20-2019 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    AOC supporting Bernie will cost hjim as many votes as it gets him. Maybe more.

Bad move on his part.
    You didn’t watch election night 2018 huh

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    His point was that Jill Stein, who ran as a Green Party candidate in 2016, was ostensibly a puppet of Putin, and whose participation kept Hillary Clinton from winning (rather then Mrs. Clinton herself).
    Was she a puppet in 2012 too? Oh right, Obama won so no.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Was she a puppet in 2012 too? Oh right, Obama won so no.
    Right. Winners make adjustments. Losers make excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    His point was that Jill Stein, who ran as a Green Party candidate in 2016, was ostensibly a puppet of Putin, and whose participation kept Hillary Clinton from winning (rather then Mrs. Clinton being the reason herself why she did not win).
    So Jill Stein is a russian asset and she is the reason HRC lost? Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    We'll see.

Why am I jealous of this woman?

It irritates me that someone this stupid has some sort of influence, or even any sort of influence, over our country. She won a primary where only 20% turned out to vote and she won (Yes, she did win) by about 4,000 votes in a district that "a glass of water would have won if it was democrat" (Pelosi's words, mot mine). And she gets constant publicity yet has done more harm than good during her term. Ask Amazon.

So jealous…no.

Irritated…absolutely.
    Sucks her success hurts you so much. Anyway your jealousy is making you irrational. No one is not rooting for the Raptors bc Drakes a tool. It only helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

That is, in fact the neoliberal narrative. Same as the mainstream Democratic hatred for Ralph Nader in 2000. These assclumps can’t figure out that their message sucks (and their candidates suck even more).

There is never a singular reason why someone won or lost. However, yes Jill Stein plays an outsized role. She has confirmed and clear ties to Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There is never a singular reason why someone won or lost. However, yes Jill Stein plays an outsized role. She has confirmed and clear ties to Putin.
    You're correct in that first sentence. Hilary is on reason #30.

And, you really need to get over your extremely weird fixation with Russia.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-20-2019 at 09:43 PM.

DNC wildly under-rated the dislike people had for Hillary. She was a MAJOR reason she lost. Her campaign being badly mis-managed down the stretch is another. Comey is another. Bernie being too interesting and splitting the party is another. Mass media spening too much time looking at Trump is another. Campaigns changed in money and in the "rules" and the DNC was behind the times is another. It's REALLY hard to win after a 2 time president form your party is another. Fake News is another. "Deplorables" quote is another. Hollywood arrogance is another.

And despite ALL of that she still almost won. THAT'S how terrible Trump is.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    DNC wildly under-rated the dislike people had for Hillary. She was a MAJOR reason she lost. Her campaign being badly mis-managed down the stretch is another. Comey is another. Bernie being too interesting and splitting the party is another. Mass media spening too much time looking at Trump is another. Campaigns changed in money and in the "rules" and the DNC was behind the times is another. It's REALLY hard to win after a 2 time president form your party is another. Fake News is another. "Deplorables" quote is another. Hollywood arrogance is another.

And what will be your contrived excuse if Trump wins in 2020?
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-20-2019 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And what will you contrive as the excuse if Trump wins in 2020?
    Not excuses, reasons.

Trump won because he was different, charismatic, campaigned better in battleground states, and he wasn't running as a Democrat.

In 2020 45% of the eligible voters will be millenials or post millenials who supposedly WILDLY dislike Trump overall, so if they show up in reasonable numbers to vote Trump should have no chance. But he may win anyhow, then I'll look at see why. I suspect he'll get a bump just because the Dems, the "left" and the "media" are "so mean to him" and "won't leave him alone". He's not getting blamed for things he's done by his base because the news media is so untrustworthy.

Hillary lost women from Obama as the first female nominee ever which is astounding. She lost WAY more college educated people than the DNC thought because she was arrogant and came off as dishonest enough that Trump's blatant *******ry was preferable.

That said, Trump could walk to a win if Biden or Harris wins the nomination. I don't have much faith in Warren either. I hope someone else from the Dems steps up and becomes a real candidate soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

She won the primary though. So obviously she wasn't that unpopular with portions of the country. Comey was probably the biggest reason that she lost.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Plenty of R’s voted for McMuffin (or whatever his name was) and Gary Johnson. Are they also Russian assets?