Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 484 of 586 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494534584 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 8780
    I read it cost $3k for a ticket to DNC debate tonite. Wut the......

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    I read it cost $3k for a ticket to DNC debate tonite. Wut the......
    Thatís how you get a crowd that will boo Bernie and cheer Bloomberg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually kinda liked Bidenís ďIíve already done all this sh1t before!!Ē approach.

He can still creep his way back in for sure.

Bloomberg has the most moderate platform ever. Heís like a candidate from the West Wing tv show. Again Iím not a fan of his, but heís kinda the medicine we all (both sides) should wince and swallow now.

I guess half the population has died from gun violence over the years. Never knew that

Trump approval rating in Jan 2016 was 37%

Trumpís approval rating during primary season?

52%

His highest ever as President and the pundits said he would NEVER get to or pass 50%

Trump is not the perfect President but he is not as bad the pundits say he is.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Trump approval rating in Jan 2016 was 37%

Trumpís approval rating during primary season?

52%

His highest ever as President and the pundits said he would NEVER get to or pass 50%

Trump is not the perfect President but he is not as bad the pundits say he is.
    Itís not 52% unless youíre looking at a bogus Rasmussen poll.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Who does the DNC really want for their nomination?

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Deleted
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Bernie has no way to pay for his programs, ZERO!

Using Wall St as the way is ridiculous. He is telling us fake crap! He has great ideas but no real way to pay unless every worker in the US pays 50% of their salary.

Bernie needs to understand that there are more workers than bosses, CEOís of the workerís companyís.

He just throws stuff out and expects all of his people to vote for him and they will but not the other 65% of America.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

People in Canada wait for sometimes 21 weeks for healthcare, horror stories in the U.K. too as well.

Healthcare is a must but Congress needs to figure it out together.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Most canít stop Bernie in 2020. But the super delegates will really decide on who they want.

Sorry Bernie, you mean well but the super delegates know he wouldnít get to the finish line in Nov.

I still pick Biden or Bloomberg as their safe picks.

Mayor Pete is young and they want some sort of experience.

My final prediction is Biden unless he fails miserably in SC.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 02-26-2020 at 06:44 AM.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Bernie has no way to pay for his programs, ZERO!

Using Wall St as the way is ridiculous. He is telling us fake crap! He has great ideas but no real way to pay unless every worker in the US pays 50% of their salary.

Bernie needs to understand that there are more workers than bosses, CEOís of the workerís companyís.

He just throws stuff out and expects all of his people to vote for him and they will but not the other 65% of America.
    If we look at how the debt ballooned under trump, how could Bernie not paid while racking up debt like that? America would have and will be in better position if bernie is president, he would spend money on things that help across the board at a very fundamental level.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

People in Canada wait for sometimes 21 weeks for healthcare, horror stories in the U.K. too as well.

Healthcare is a must but Congress needs to figure it out together.
    In healthcare the pharma and insurance lobbies are very strong and have lots of pull.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If we look at how the debt ballooned under trump, how could Bernie not paid while racking up debt like that? America would have and will be in better position if bernie is president, he would spend money on things that help across the board at a very fundamental level.
    Obama didnít rack up debt? He more than tripled the debt during his 8 years.

The debt excuse will always be used and every President will always kick the can down the road.

I always said Bernie has great ideas but no really way to pay....and not even Bernie can stop the US Military so do t even go there as well.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I guess half the population has died from gun violence over the years. Never knew that

Yeah that was ridiculous. And no one said anything. Clearly he misspoke, or something, but still.

The insinuation that Sanders was somehow responsible for any of them is disgusting, though. Let alone the Charleston shooter.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER