Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 751 of 872 FirstFirst ... 251651701741749750751752753761801851 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 13071
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Making up excuses already?

Coronavirus should have been a godsend for Trump. All he had to do was shown an ounce of competence and empathy. Look at how COVID impacted the approval ratings of governors. Their approvals all went sky high... Trump's could have too. Or at least he could have pulled even, which would have been enough to win with the EC still giving him a life preserver. Instead it nosedived because he treated it as a joke.
    Lol. There isn't a single person that would have done things differently. I know in your head Hillary would've fought the virus off with a golden staff, but I'd prefer to keep things in the realm of reality.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    This web site (Breitbart) contains excerpts from a book called……

50 Things They Don’t Want You to Know About Trump and written by a black guy.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ns-book-cover/

Some may fond it interesting. Probably not.
    Breitbart dude.... thats some alex jones level stuff

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. There isn't a single person that would have done things differently. I know in your head Hillary would've fought the virus off with a golden staff, but I'd prefer to keep things in the realm of reality.
    Get the f outta here... Literally every governor except some of the stupider Republican ones in FL, TX, and GA handled it differently.

Nobody else would have called it a Democrat hoax or shamed mask-wearing, or demonized people like Fauci. You're a joke.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Good for him

No. The dems politicized science. They always do

He did. And we all followed it. Then the states failed to do their part

He doesn't lie about the virus. Saying it will go away is not a lie
    Good for him? Are you ****ing serious? Talk about completely brainwashed. Sounds like you're glad that this country is in the ******* since your morally and mentally corrupt hero was instrumental in getting us there.

So intellectually dishonest. Try taking those Trump blinders off at some point.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Get the f outta here... Nobody else would have called it a Democrat hoax or shamed mask-wearing, or demonized people like Fauci. You're a joke.
    There you go again man. Telling me i'm a joke right after you say that Trump called the virus a democratic hoax.

Get the f outta here... Literally every governor except some of the stupider Republican ones in FL, TX, and GA handled it differently.

Nobody else would have called it a Democrat hoax or shamed mask-wearing, or demonized people like Fauci. You're a joke.
    my gawd, it wasn't just 'the stupider Republican' governors who could have handled things better.......who has handled it well?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

7. 08-10-2020, 06:02 PM
    Reason
    Insults/Response to a deleted post

Yeah, I could totally see any president in recent memory politicizing something as trivial as wearing a mask during a pandemic
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 08-10-2020 at 06:08 PM.

Wow....so delusional and clueless. Any leader with half a brain would not politicize a public health crisis.

The reality is that Trump has trivialized the simple act of wearing face masks and encouraged people to protest against shelter in place restrictions for months, leading to this country being in the mess it is.

Why am I attempting to talk sense in to you though? You'd give this clown a rousing applause if he was calling for you and your immediate family's public execution.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Breitbart dude.... thats some alex jones level stuff

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Explains where his head is at.

11. 08-10-2020, 06:08 PM
    Reason
    Insults/Response to a deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    my gawd, it wasn't just 'the stupider Republican' governors who could have handled things better.......who has handled it well?
    Whitmer and Hogan have actually done a good job, off the top of my head. My governor, Northam, has been so-so. Trump on the other hand, politicized the virus which was the worst thing he could have done.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You’re a selfish prick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bet the volume of donations that I make every year parallels your annual salary.

Way to further prove his point.

-JFK

not THAT Spanich flu pandemic, the other one

lmao @ "I called it a pandemic before it was called a pandemic" from the dude who had a hard time calling it a pandemic a month ago

I swear the guy has been trying to throw the election....problem is, I was saying that about this time 4 years ago and the sucka won
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Honestly you just being selfish is a much more believable then you really thinking this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.