Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 745 of 885 FirstFirst ... 245645695735743744745746747755795845 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 13263
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What exactly do you think this proves? I genuinely don’t know.
    The election of 2016 "proves" that people are tired of the same old politicians. Lots of people are tired of the Pelosis Schumers, Schiffs, McConnells, Wacky Maxines, Scotts et al. It's how vulgar and unqualified people like "the Squad" got elevted. And you're gping to see more of it.

Trump was one of the first candidates to come along that was "different." To that add the fact that (becuse of some backroom deal) Hillary was nominated and many people despise her.

The Trump election was some sort of perfect storm. He could not have beaten Obama or B Clinton or (if he had to run against them) either Bush. He could not have beaten Bernie or Biden if they were nominated. But you had to have Hillary.

Thanks.

I agree to a point. A socalist, in Bernie, and the sqaud would never been elected if the Clinton, Obama, Bush, Mitch, Pelosi,Thume, Blunt, Liz Cheney did right by the american public. We aren't even including all the people who don't vote because they don't believe in the political process. Now we have Qa non candidates winning primaries and I am sure more far extermist groups will be throwing their hat into the political arena as time goes on.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-10-2020 at 10:29 AM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Those are some interesting numbers...

I’ve seen this one before. The orange guy wins in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Ton of time left. Just wait until the debates and people see how awful Biden is

Debates sway no one. Most people who watch are there for their preferred side. And they’re done so late in the process.

I will throw Trump in that list of people who wouldn't be elected if the our political system worked for all americans.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Is speaking Trump's strong suit?
    It is. Because he says whatever he wants regardless of truth and people eat it up. When they call him on being wrong, that’s just the fake liberal media.

It’s impossible to stop stupidity and deception at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Between you and gmen, I give up. You guys need to accept the fact that neither of you are changing the vote of anyone. If someone isn't voting for trump as of today, nothing you can say will change that. If someone is voting for trump as of today, nothing you can say will change that.
    That’s true on here and in most cases.

What surprises me every general election is the number of undecideds, people in the Midwest who don’t know yet and people who voted for Trump and Obama. That’s some old school politics there.

You really don’t think there’s people on the fence right now whose mind could be changed by Nov? I definitely think there’s independents who are torn and hate both candidates. I’m not saying it’s a lot of people but I think there’s at least 2-3% of voters who are truly undecided right now

Yup. I don’t think there are any on here though which may be his point.

Ton of time left. Just wait until the debates and people see how awful Biden is

All a debate will do is show the world either how stupid we are in choosing presidential candidates or how corrupted our political system is. Either way the ball bounce we will have a person unqualified for the highest position we have.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Debates sway no one. Most people who watch are there for their preferred side. And they’re done so late in the process.

Not true.

People want to see competent and acceptable leaders who know (or seem to know) what they are doing.

Biden will look like a fool if he is made to speak off the cuff for two hours. He just won't be able to do it. "C'mon man" only goes just so far.

At least one of the debates will have tp be on FOX News (GASP!!!) so he'll =have to answer some real questions. The other two (if they get that far) will be Lemoned and Maddowed so there will be softball balloons lobbed at him (with possibly the questions given in advance) and even with that he will have trouble.

The debates could also be used as an excuse to replace Biden. He stumbles, leans over, has difficulty catcihng his breath, the wife runs out etc. Perfect theater for a replacement for health reasons.

But, relax, he should still win.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I agree with him. I knew Trump was a clown. I did not know he would have no respect for our laws and be this crooked

Exactly!

He had zero experience in politics. All you knew was his clown remarks in debates and so on. He spoke about the rule of law and we have seen now that he don’t give a damn about it when it comes to him and his followers.

But here in NY we all knew too well who he was, a shady salesman that screws people anywhere he goes.

Those are some interesting numbers...

All Trump has to do is come out with some major event that "the people" eat up and these numbers will swing.

Corona vaccine that works.

Refuse to pay off any debt to China because they caused the virus.

Not saying Trump will win, just saying that something major will happen to affect the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Exactly!

He had zero experience in politics. All you knew was his clown remarks in debates and so on. He spoke about the rule of law and we have seen now that he don’t give a damn about it when it comes to him and his followers.

But here in NY we all knew too well who he was, a shady salesman that screws people anywhere he goes.
    It shows you just how tired of politicians that people are.

As far as the rule of law………

……look at how the lib dems are trying to tear apart the 2nd amendment. Constantly.

……not much attention is paid to the rule of law on the streets in Chicago, Portland, Seattle, StL, NYC,, DC and many other cities. How many arrerts have been where people actually go to jail??? How much property damage has been lost??? Not a peep from all the Dem mayors and govs about this rule of law.

But keeping jumping on Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Not true.

People want to see competent and acceptable leaders who know (or seem to know) what they are doing.

Biden will look like a fool if he is made to speak off the cuff for two hours. He just won't be able to do it. "C'mon man" only goes just so far.

At least one of the debates will have tp be on FOX News (GASP!!!) so he'll =have to answer some real questions. The other two (if they get that far) will be Lemoned and Maddowed so there will be softball balloons lobbed at him (with possibly the questions given in advance) and even with that he will have trouble.

The debates could also be used as an excuse to replace Biden. He stumbles, leans over, has difficulty catcihng his breath, the wife runs out etc. Perfect theater for a replacement for health reasons.

But, relax, he should still win.
    You know that the 2016 election resulted in Trump not Clinton winning. Right? If the people wanted competent leaders, I assure you the result would not have gone the way that it did.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

What happens if both Trump and Biden are formally nominated and both drop dead before the election? Do the appointed VP candidates become the presidential candidates?