Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 737 of 890 FirstFirst ... 237637687727735736737738739747787837 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 13340
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    There's a lot of things you could call it. Running around is but oe description.
    The one you chose to diminish the message and purpose of it. It changes the discussion from “people demanding social progress” to “those crazy kids vandalizing”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If Kamala Harris is the VP, I’m going to be happy. I don’t want Susan Rice because I don’t want Benghazi to be a campaign issue.
    You think Trump won’t make Benghazi an issue. Biden was VP. Even if not, he can spew whatever crap he wants and Fox News will run with it and all the red hatted sheep will regurgitate it.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    The one you chose to diminish the message and purpose of it. It changes the discussion from “people demanding social progress” to “those crazy kids vandalizing”.

What kind of TV do you have???

On my TV I saw a lot of crazy kids (and young adults) vandalizing. You know, fires, rocks, bottles, spray paint. Check with your cable company. maybe there is a reception problem.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You think Trump won’t make Benghazi an issue. Biden was VP. Even if not, he can spew whatever crap he wants and Fox News will run with it and all the red hatted sheep will regurgitate it.

You can’t stop Trump from doing whatever he’s going to do. But you can make people look at it with a Jon Swan style look on their face.

Biden is going to be tough on China

https://twitter.com/thefirstontv/sta...452703744?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

lol, wtf!

He sounds like Trump talking about Corona.

Trump got us missing Bush. Biden got us missing Hilary. This is all bad...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, wtf!

He sounds like Trump talking about Corona.

Trump got us missing Bush. Biden got us missing Hilary. This is all bad...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It’s ****ing terrible man.

Another "good one" from today.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-intervi...090013631.html

So depressing man...

Democrats are so unbelievably lucky that their hand-picked guy is running against probably the weakest incumbent any of us have ever seen. He brings nothing to the table. He's in clear cognitive decline. He's childishly defensive and often petulant. He's How can anyone be enthused by Joe Biden? I get why people love Trump -- I think it's crazy but I get it. Biden is nothing.

Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden!

What a farce we are The party insured the vapid husk of a once-articulate man with a history of conservative politics beat a once-in-a-lifetime progressive candidate that isn't beholden to all the forces in the world that oppose progress at every front. Luckily, the only thing more incompetent and less useful than most of the establishment is the guy the that vapid husk of a man is running against. Trump has set the bar is about 20 feet under the ground and Joe should be able to clear it! They should count their blessings it's lower now than it was 4 years ago. Really ****ing lucky. It's sad that such a catastrophic pandemic might very well be the thing that gets them over the finish line.

This is why I focus on the small electoral victories. Because the second you look big picture, unless you're a rube/don't care about 90% of the country, there's little to find hope in.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    What kind of TV do you have???

On my TV I saw a lot of crazy kids (and young adults) vandalizing. You know, fires, rocks, bottles, spray paint. Check with your cable company. maybe there is a reception problem.
    Again distracting from the issue. We all know media distorts these things. Do we need to run through the instances of showing protests in Ukraine but saying it’s Bidens America, showing stock footage of a burning car from MN while taking about Seattle protests...

And why are all these outbursts occurring? Because instead of addressing protests against police brutality with actionable solutions, they’re cleared off the street with more police brutality.

Beat your dog once a day and be surprised and outraged when they bite you back.

Not quite as good as bankrupting farmers with a half cooked tariff attack.

Dems do nothing about China and Republicans do the wrong thing. They both suck on this issue.

I was watching a youtube video and it started with an advertisement of Joe Biden stumbling over his words so assumed it was going to be for like CRTV or PragerU or something like that.

- Paid for by Joe Biden for President.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I was watching a youtube video and it started with an advertisement of Joe Biden stumbling over his words so assumed it was going to be for like CRTV or PragerU or something like that.

- Paid for by Joe Biden for President.
    Who do you think you’ll end up voting for? Libertarian? Maybe I’m off but you strike me as a libertarian.

The problem is libertarian party is always a joke which is probably the most libertarian thing ever.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Republican operatives trying hard to get Kayne on the ballot in Wisconsin and other battleground states to try and get the black vote to vote for Kayne and not Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Republican operatives trying hard to get Kayne on the ballot in Wisconsin and other battleground states to try and get the black vote to vote for Kayne and not Biden.
    Operatives. Lulz.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!