Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 772 of 870 FirstFirst ... 272672722762770771772773774782822 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 13036
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Dude I don't think you'll crack your bedroom window until it's eradicated let alone go back to work.
    Woah! What a clever and original retort!

As I've said numerous times in response to idiotic posts like this: I go out every day, I'm just not a selfish dummy about it. I'll hang out with a friend or two outside, drive in to the hills and go for a solo hike, invite a friend or two over for a BBQ and watching baseball in the backyard, and whatever else that doesn't put me or the people I interact with at an unnecessary risk.

Brilliant effort though, fingerbang. Nothing less than what I'd expect from you.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Also, way to entirely avoid the arguments I made in the post you quoted and replied to. Insults instead of insights; classic tactic of someone that can't hold their own in an adult conversation.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I don’t think it’s a matter of democrats handling it better; I think it’s that virtually any leader of any party with experience in government and an experienced team could have been better prepared and handled this better. The simple act of deferring to the CDC is something any leader would have done that isn’t so think skinned and threatened by being upstaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    But the dems nominated JoeB.
    So?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Good post. Well written, good sentence construction and very lucid.

Unfortunately, after the first two paragraphs, your opinions are a complete crock of spit.

Here is the definition of "segregation." (But you know this already.)

noun
    the action or state of setting someone or something apart from other people or things or being set apart: the segregation of pupils with learning difficulties.

• the enforced separation of different racial groups in a country, community, or establishment: an official policy of racial segregation.

Segregation is forced.

People will live where they are most comfortable. This often comes down to what they can afford. The fact that many minorities are undereducated and underskilled limits them to inexpensive housing. That is no one's fault but their own. De facto,, de jure, whatever…it is on them. No one is forcing them to live anywhere. Prosperous or even moderately successful minorities move into better neighborhoods all the time. They're not about to live in some of these neighborhoods you feel are segregated. They can and do, do better for their families.

I live in a middle class neighborhood. I live there because it is safe and has good schools for my kids. It is also what I can afford. I would (and have) worked two jobs to keep my family in such a neighborhood. Many in the poorer neighborhoods can't even work one job for whatever reason they wish to give.

But here's the real problem with your post………you seem to have a very professorial way about you. Maybe you are an instructor of some kind. You sound very credible so when you spew these points of view, people tend to listen to you. You're giving people that have failed a reason for the failure other than themselves. "Yes, you are in substandard housing, but it's the way our government keeps you segregated." And they buy into this. JJ and Rev Al have made millions out of this and you're more well spoken than they are.

You're like the college professor that gets these kids and gives all the reasons for the woes of the world…stolen land from the Indians, abhorrent slave policies, need for reparations, aggressive police, white privilege, Microagression (I love that one), American imperialism yada, yada, yada. They (and maybe you) stand in the front of the room of high priced institutions so they must know more than the stupid ignorant parents that are busting their ***** to foot the bill. Dumb *** dad is a plumber. What could he know, he fixes toilets. Prof. Pony Tail knows the real ills of the world.

People like you do more harm to minorities than good. Problem is that they don't know it and neither do you.
    The definitions I used are in fact correct. In as much as part of your critique was based on a false premise that the the definition of de facto segregation was either incorrect or non existent, rather than get into your or my credibility, let me begin with two sources that define de facto segregation.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict...egalDictionary
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/de-facto-segregation

I have to laugh at Professor Pony Tail, for my dome is way to bare and shiny to even think of such a thing. Strangely enough, I live in a middle class neighborhood in a house that is all but paid for. No one gave it to my wife and I, we earned it.

As far as self segregation, you are correct for some, but not all. The best fallacies have some truth to justify the falsehood. I have seen (with my eyes) how de facto segregation has worked against some. Not me. I am a member of the dominant group. Never the less, I have seen it. Your denial of it does not change reality.

As far as the personal attacks, I just say this.

I feel bad for people who make accusations about people who they have no history with. Living off of assumptions without any more basis than a single writing and disagreement about it says far more about their approach to life than mine. For the few people who have known me from my past here know that you are wrong. I have neither the time nor the inclination to defend myself from baseless accusations. With that, I wish you well.
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

Just had a flashback of how mature the politics forum used to be and realizing how unfit I was for that original environment.

This is good this is good this is good!
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/tru...ction-chances/

Story on there from yesterday about sorting machines being removed from post offices in Iowa.....not suspicious at all.
    what a corrupt piece of ****.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

The 2020 Presidential Race

Good post. Well written, good sentence construction and very lucid.

Unfortunately, after the first two paragraphs, your opinions are a complete crock of spit.

Here is the definition of "segregation." (But you know this already.)

noun
    the action or state of setting someone or something apart from other people or things or being set apart: the segregation of pupils with learning difficulties.

• the enforced separation of different racial groups in a country, community, or establishment: an official policy of racial segregation.

Segregation is forced.

People will live where they are most comfortable. This often comes down to what they can afford. The fact that many minorities are undereducated and underskilled limits them to inexpensive housing. That is no one's fault but their own. De facto,, de jure, whatever…it is on them. No one is forcing them to live anywhere. Prosperous or even moderately successful minorities move into better neighborhoods all the time. They're not about to live in some of these neighborhoods you feel are segregated. They can and do, do better for their families.

I live in a middle class neighborhood. I live there because it is safe and has good schools for my kids. It is also what I can afford. I would (and have) worked two jobs to keep my family in such a neighborhood. Many in the poorer neighborhoods can't even work one job for whatever reason they wish to give.

But here's the real problem with your post………you seem to have a very professorial way about you. Maybe you are an instructor of some kind. You sound very credible so when you spew these points of view, people tend to listen to you. You're giving people that have failed a reason for the failure other than themselves. "Yes, you are in substandard housing, but it's the way our government keeps you segregated." And they buy into this. JJ and Rev Al have made millions out of this and you're more well spoken than they are.

You're like the college professor that gets these kids and gives all the reasons for the woes of the world…stolen land from the Indians, abhorrent slave policies, need for reparations, aggressive police, white privilege, Microagression (I love that one), American imperialism yada, yada, yada. They (and maybe you) stand in the front of the room of high priced institutions so they must know more than the stupid ignorant parents that are busting their ***** to foot the bill. Dumb *** dad is a plumber. What could he know, he fixes toilets. Prof. Pony Tail knows the real ills of the world.

People like you do more harm to minorities than good. Problem is that they don't know it and neither do you.
    Champion of the working class. no river long enough doesn’t contain a bend

Last edited by ewing; 08-13-2020 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    what a corrupt piece of ****.
    He’s very literally admitted to stalling relief and sabotaging a national service to try and subsequently sabotage the election.

Republicans don’t care. Corruption > country for their ghoulish cult of grotesques.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is Trump also responsible for other countries too?

This only makes it look even worse for the US lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Just had a flashback of how mature the politics forum used to be and realizing how unfit I was for that original environment.
    Same.

I’m legitimately excited to have some intellectual prowess here again. It’s going to force me to up my game rather than just stirring the pot.

Would help if there was any intellectual prowess on the right here...

I stoop all the time. How can I not?
    HELLO

Yeah, the level of discourse was often above my head. It did force me to communicate better, but still, I felt lacking. I will probably read more and post less.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.