Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 771 of 885 FirstFirst ... 271671721761769770771772773781821871 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 13263
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Joe Biden lying to America, and no doubt this will not be fact checked by the media.

Oh great. Another reason for you to mention this quote an additional 1,500 times.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Agree. Reports of China interference, like I mentioned, are also strong.

I’ve not seen US intelligence say that they concealed COVID though. Not surprising given the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They certainly concealed it within their own country. Not too tough to make the leap from there that they concealed it from the rest of the world. Just like America, they put their ego above the lives of their citizens.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Guys, everyone didn't think the virus was that big a deal in the beginning of March and that should excuse Trump not thinking the virus is a big deal all the way through August!
    Ftfy

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Seems like anyone contemplating running for prez should get hold of their birth certificate before they announce their candidacy. They must fill out and submit some forms. Make the birth cert. one of them.
    You mean any minority?

Buzzfeed.

Dont buy it, G men

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Buzzfeed.

Dont buy it, G men

....Bloomberg

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    How did he “downplay it” if he took action In January like he said?

For the reasons I just mentioned. Aside from cutting off travel from China, he did next to nothing. He's consistently downplayed the virus publicly and was reluctant to take action in regards to testing, funding for hospitals, etc until it was already a significant problem here.

Not to mention, he consistently undercuts the people who are advising him, he makes "jokes" about injecting lysol, he talks about liberating states that have significant numbers of cases, among other things.

....Bloomberg

lol!

Tomatoe, tomato...

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/tru...ction-chances/

Story on there from yesterday about sorting machines being removed from post offices in Iowa.....not suspicious at all.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Buzzfeed.

Dont buy it, G men

Are you really going to sit here and claim that the Chinese government didn't order doctors to silence themselves about the coronavirus in the early goings of this thing? If so, CGTN has really worked wonders on that mind of yours.

Thanks! Hadn’t seen it officially laid out from intelligence. China is so damn gross on almost every level.
    I read the Bloomberg article, and check me if I’m wrong, but as reported it seems that the intelligence is pretty sketchy.

Not that China didn’t conceal the full numerical extent of the epidemic at the time (I’m pretty sure they did), but neither did they conceal that there was an epidemic occurring.

Sad to have to say, but I’d want more facts than reported in that article to believe the Trump Administration’s claim (which, like the boy who cried wolf, brought this distrust upon themselves).

And after all, if you followed the White House reports back in February and March, you might level a similar claim about the US.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Are you really going to sit here and claim that the Chinese government didn't order doctors to silence themselves about the coronavirus in the early goings of this thing? If so, CGTN has really worked wonders on that mind of yours.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the doctor who originally brought it to the attention of the Chinese gov't was basically told to stand down and be quiet...then later died of COVID and was 'recognized' posthumously.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the doctor who originally brought it to the attention of the Chinese gov't was basically told to stand down and be quiet...then later died of COVID and was 'recognized' posthumously.
    You are not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Keep making up bogus arguments. [B]I know I sure haven't said that the democrats would have eradicated the coronavirus.[/B All I've said is that they would have handled it much better than the clueless buffoon you can't help yourself from defending.
    Dude I don't think you'll crack your bedroom window until it's eradicated let alone go back to work.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    And after all, if you followed the White House reports back in February and March, you might level a similar claim about the US.
    Yup. Maybe now even.

It's easy to pick out inconsistencies in the numbers during a pandemic. Its expected.