Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 765 of 872 FirstFirst ... 265665715755763764765766767775815865 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 13071
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    no point to argue with you. Trump could come out today and say I hate black people but you would still come here and defend him. You would say how can Trump hate black people when he has done more for the black community than anyone in the history of the USA blah blah blah. Then you would say show me proof where Trump has hurt the black community.

Trump and his dad got sued by the DOJ for housing discrimination against black people. Enough said!
    what has Trump done for or against black people within say the last 5 to 10 years?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I can't speak for other people and certainly not the campaign. But given how Biden performed with those groups, I don't believe it was the reason she was chosen. Joe Biden got 61% of the black vote in South Carolina. He got 72% of the black vote in Alabama. I could go through every single state after that, but I think you get the picture.
    then why has it just been a foregone conclusion that he'd pick a female running mate and, once the protests started, that he'd 'painted himself into a corner' that she would also be black?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Harris and Biden are essentially conservative, the push for real progressivism is dead.

At least Trump will likely lose.

****in DNC and their identity politics- looks like I'm voting green again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Where has Trump discussed his acceptance of legal segregation????

Can you show us anywhere in the US that is segregated???

Can you show us anywhere in the US where a qualified buyer (key word "qualified") cannot buy a home????
    Despite efforts to desegregate housing, most of the country is still very much segregated. This is basic common sense but can also be discovered by a quick run to Mr. Google.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Hey, he picked his VP based on her gender and skin color and constantly spouts progressive talking points so you got that going for you.

They are not conservatives, lol. Conservatism is what died and I honestly could care less but people on the left won't acknowledge that because it goes against their victim complex.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Despite efforts to desegregate housing, most of the country is still very much segregated. This is basic common sense but can also be discovered by a quick run to Mr. Google.
    umm, most of the country?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    umm, most of the country?
    That's coming from someone who probably still thinks black people have to sit in the back of the bus.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    no point to argue with you. Trump could come out today and say I hate black people but you would still come here and defend him. You would say how can Trump hate black people when he has done more for the black community than anyone in the history of the USA blah blah blah. Then you would say show me proof where Trump has hurt the black community.

Trump and his dad got sued by the DOJ for housing discrimination against black people. Enough said!
    OK. Dpon't argue with me.

But answer the questions………

Can you show us anywhere in the US where a qualified buyer (key word "qualified") cannot buy a home????

Great..

Is anyplace segregated by law or by how people choose to live.

Question remains………

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Great..

Is anyplace segregated by law or by how people choose to live.

Question remains………

Systemic racism blah blah blah.

As long as Republicans are perceived as the party of white grievance politics, Democrats will continue to receive 85%+ of the black vote.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

The two ways that segregation takes place are de jure and de facto. When the challenge is made to show where or what the 45th president has done that is an acceptance of segregation, these two approaches have to be separated.

By definition, de jure segregation is segregation that is a result of a law. In this challenge, I will join with the people who say that the 45th president has not done nor advocated for segregation.

By definition, de facto segregation is something that exists as a result of fact other than law. In this challenge, I can begin by pointing out what he and Fred did in which they paid a a fine. As president, I will point out his current diatribe in which he has warned the “suburban housewives of America” that Biden “will destroy your neighborhood and your American Dream.” The tweets are dog whistles aimed at reviving a failing presidential campaign. But formally speaking, these are allusions to the administration’s plan to withdraw the Obama-era Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) rule.

To say there is no segregation is factually incorrect if one includes de facto segregation. Drive around any city and you will see the (fill in the blank) parts of town. By advocating the withdrawal of the AFFH rule, he is advocating for segregation.
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

US Intelligence (not whiny libs, US INTELLIGENCE) says Russia Continues Interfering:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/07/u...erference.html

If anyone missed it, that viral bible burning video that Don Jr shared was sourced from a Kremlin backed media agency.

They’re still saying China is likely to interfere as well from the opposite side against Trump. I’m sure GOPers will suddenly care about THOSE intelligence findings post-election.

Some can't see it. But Joe Biden has absolutely no problem getting black people to support him. Now women on the other hand, there he has some potential weakness. Especially suburban women.
    It is not a question of percentage of people who will vote for him v the alternative. It is a question of turnout.

In 2004 African American turnout was 60% Democratic nominee lost.

In 2008 African American turnout was 65% Democratic nominee won.

In 2012 African American turnout was 66% Democratic nominee won.

In 2016 African American turnout was 59% and as we know, there is no President Hillary Clinton.

So, it is very much about getting the vote out.
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    The two ways that segregation takes place are de jure and de facto. When the challenge is made to show where or what the 45th president has done that is an acceptance of segregation, these two approaches have to be separated.

By definition, de jure segregation is segregation that is a result of a law. In this challenge, I will join with the people who say that the 45th president has not done nor advocated for segregation.

By definition, de facto segregation is something that exists as a result of fact other than law. In this challenge, I can begin by pointing out what he and Fred did in which they paid a a fine. As president, I will point out his current diatribe in which he has warned the “suburban housewives of America” that Biden “will destroy your neighborhood and your American Dream.” The tweets are dog whistles aimed at reviving a failing presidential campaign. But formally speaking, these are allusions to the administration’s plan to withdraw the Obama-era Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) rule.

To say there is no segregation is factually incorrect if one includes de facto segregation. Drive around any city and you will see the (fill in the blank) parts of town. By advocating the withdrawal of the AFFH rule, he is advocating for segregation.
    Hell of a post...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train