Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 764 of 875 FirstFirst ... 264664714754762763764765766774814864 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 13123
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I believe this is when the kids say “ok boomer”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not bad, old man.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    If these are the kids that are out there "peacefully protesting" and don't really vote anyway…who really cares what they say???

It's not like they actually contribute anything.
    What do you mean when you say kids? Like what’s the age range?

I was peacefully protesting and voting recently - at 24 and have been doing the same since I was like 19/20.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Now we just need the return of PatsFan and SmthBluCitrus!

....and natepro for **** talking entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lmao natepro...damn that just took me back

someone else is back after 3 week "vacation".

so Kamala Harris is Joe Biden's VP.

looks like Biden had to have a script of what to say, maybe even made up from his campaign so he didn't gaffe.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...mate-selection

A photo of Joe Biden speaking to Kamala Harris appears to show his notes from when he informed her that he had selected her to be his running mate.

"VP TIME with @KamalaHarris and @JoeBiden," the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee's campaign photographer tweeted Tuesday alongside the photo, following the announcement of the California senator as his running mate.

At the base of Biden's computer with Harris on a video call, he is holding a cellphone over typed notes.

A zoomed-in look at the notes appears to show a script for what he told her when picking her as the nominee.

“I’ve talked to ... through this process … I’m calling you today … I’ve made the first presidential decision … I’ve decided I would like you to … this effort to win back the soul … country, and be our nation’s next Vice President,” the notes appear to say. "I think you are entitled to know why I chose you. There are three reasons. 1. I have no doubt," it continues, before the view of the notes get cut off.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Oh my god! Two welcome backs in just as many days!?!? #blessed
    HELLO

does Kamala Harris help Joe Biden with the black vote?

this from December 2019..

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...rs-2020-075651

Why black voters never flocked to Kamala Harris
    That collective choice by black voters so far in this campaign has been one of the most misunderstood dynamics of the Democratic primary. Harris’ campaign and others initially expected South Carolina, with its majority-black Democratic electorate, to be a source of strength for her. But Biden has prevented any other candidate from breaking through there this year, even as his poll numbers have flagged in other, whiter early primary and caucus states.

A review of public polling and interviews with black strategists, activists and Democratic officials explains why African American voters have largely gotten behind non-black candidates: a medley of concerns about Harris’ and Booker’s electability, their authenticity and their campaign styles, all of which prevented them from effectively challenging Biden’s enduring — and, to some, surprising — strength among African Americans.

this from 2019 before Biden's alleged racist comments. comments, plural. I don't know if anyone covered his remarks about Latino community. what reason was there for him to say anything about African Americans, but he did.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-remark-392354

Biden: Latino community is diverse, ‘unlike the African American community’
    "Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things,"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You support a President who literally just tweeted (for the second time this week) his open support for segregation. Hush hush.

Biden has a bad history on race. I don't think many people here deny that. But again, look in the mirror my dude.

Bad. Faith. Nonsense. All. The. Time.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    You support a President who literally just tweeted (for the second time this week) his open support for segregation. Hush hush.

Biden has a bad history on race. I don't think many people here deny that. But again, look in the mirror my dude.

no reason to deflect.

I think you are speculating rather than something truthful.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What a joyous day.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Some can't see it. But Joe Biden has absolutely no problem getting black people to support him. Now women on the other hand, there he has some potential weakness. Especially suburban women.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Some can't see it. But Joe Biden has absolutely no problem getting black people to support him. Now women on the other hand, there he has some potential weakness. Especially suburban women.
    wasn't that part of the push for his running mate to be both black and female?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What a joyous day.
    I dunno, I've had to put extra blocks under one side of my monitor lately because of the extra lean
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Where has Trump discussed his acceptance of legal segregation????

Can you show us anywhere in the US that is segregated???

Can you show us anywhere in the US where a qualified buyer (key word "qualified") cannot buy a home????

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    wasn't that part of the push for his running mate to be both black and female?
    I can't speak for other people and certainly not the campaign. But given how Biden performed with those groups, I don't believe it was the reason she was chosen. Joe Biden got 61% of the black vote in South Carolina. He got 72% of the black vote in Alabama. I could go through every single state after that, but I think you get the picture.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Where has Trump discussed his acceptance of legal segregation????

Can you show us anywhere in the US that is segregated???

Can you show us anywhere in the US where a qualified buyer (key word "qualified") cannot buy a home????
    no point to argue with you. Trump could come out today and say I hate black people but you would still come here and defend him. You would say how can Trump hate black people when he has done more for the black community than anyone in the history of the USA blah blah blah. Then you would say show me proof where Trump has hurt the black community.

Trump and his dad got sued by the DOJ for housing discrimination against black people. Enough said!